Registrarse

[Herramienta] GoGoJJTech's Palette Converter

GoGoJJTech

GoGoJJTech.com (WIP!)
GoGoJJTech's Palette Converter

Hello all, I have a simple, useful and straight-forward palette converter. All you have to do is drag and drop your palette file(s), configure them, then have them exported. Takes about 1 second on average to do ;)

Palette files you can convert are:
  1. Irfanview
  2. Advance Map 1.92
  3. Advance Map 1.95
  4. GIMP
  5. Adobe Palette Table (ACT)
  6. RIFF Format (VBA/TileMolester Alternate)
You can convert to/from each of these. That's about all there is to it. The tool supports the maximum pal sizes each format has to offer as well.

Head to GoGoJJTech - GBA Hacking Tools to pick up the download. Not tested on MAC or Linux since I don't have those.

Questions:
  1. What do I need for this to work? You need the .NET 2.0 Framework or above and any of the above palette file types
  2. Does this work outside of Windows computers? ~ http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9315257&postcount=10
  3. Can this be run on the console? Yes, do "PaletteConverter thingy1.pal thingy2.pal thingy3.pal"
  4. Will you add APE support? ~ I have no clue how that format works since it's not in an easy-to-understand..format. Hackmew outdid himself there
  5. Why are you so awesome? ~ Long story
  6. Can I suggest extra formats or features? ~ Yes, of course, but I'll need sample palettes :)
  7. Can I drag/drop multiple palettes at once? ~ Yes, but you need to sit and configure each one-by-one. IDK how I'd make this 100% automatic really

Última edición: