[Ruby] Pokemon Giratina Legend | 24-12-19 | ALPHA 0.61 AVAILABLE

Like Tree571Gracias
Respuesta

Herramientas Desplegado
01/10/2015
Predeterminado Respuesta: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | INTRO AND SHADOWS
So, as i comment here before i really like your hack, i cant say anything else because all times i had commented your work its perfect, continue like these everyday you are so cool!
06/10/2015
Predeterminado Respuesta: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | INTRO AND SHADOWS
Thanks to all!
Hello everyone, despite the school period i was able to do something in these days:

I don't think there's much to explain: instead of the old home screen is something inserted a new graphic more "attractive".
As usual, if you have any tips/suggestions, write it in the comments!
06/10/2015
Todo el mundo sabes inglés. Por que no haces que el menú: Continúa, nueva partida, opciones y etc, en inglés?
Creo que quedaría mucho mejor que en Italiano, no?

Que más decir, un talento increíble. Buen fondo. De veras , maravilla para los ojos.

Saludos! en inglés(?)

Pokémon Terra Firma 2009 - 2014
10/10/2015
@Rata el hack está en italiano, por ende el menú está en italiano y no en inglés jajajajaja!

Se ve de puta madre, aunque quizás viendo la portada y la temática del hack sea demasiado alegre. Me esperaría algo más oscuro. La anterior actu mola también demasiado, sobretodo las pokéballs distintas.

Ánimo y a seguir currando!
17/10/2015
Predeterminado Respuesta: Pokemon Mystery 9 | MHM de Junio 2014 [Actualización 20 De Julio 2015]
Hello, I'm here with a new update!
These days, though with many difficulties, I managed to create something "concrete" through the use of C.

As you can see, it was inserted a new version of VS BAR with some improvements!
I'am very sorry for not respond to all comments, but unfortunately I haven't time...

Última edición por Andrea; 18/10/2015 a las 08:11
25/10/2015
Hi, we're back here with a small update!
Today I would like to ask for your help:

In the first screen there is the current menu in the ROM; in the second, however, it is a new menu that i'm developing during my free time.
The second menu has been taken by the following screen:http://orig09.deviantart.net/ff06/f/...ip-d8x67gg.png
What you have to do is very simple: you feel like the current menu or the one under development?
Obviously, if you like more the menu under development, i'll contact the creator to make sure that i can use it inside the ROM.
See you at the next update!
25/10/2015
Nah, @Andrea, I prefer the one you have right now. Is clean and beautiful, so why change somerhing that fits really well with the atmosphere your hack has right now?

Keep going with the hard work
25/10/2015
Predeterminado Respuesta: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | C is new ASM
I prefer the first one, it seems to be more natural, i mean, the second one seems to be gta 5 XD, in fact of that, i really prefer the first one, its more beautiful at all
25/10/2015
Predeterminado Respuesta: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | C is new ASM
I agree with Blax and Y. Gasai, the first one looks better. I think that the circular one doesn't match your hack's style. What's more, the one you have right now is splendid!
VISCA CATALUNYA!
LLIBERTAT

"Lluitem pacíficament, perquè és l'essència de la llibertat. Dubtem com qualsevol persona, perquè és l'antídot a la temeritat. Parlem com a demòcrates, perquè és la clau de l'èxit. Confiem els uns amb els altres, perquè serà la derrota dels tirans"
25/10/2015
The first one looks so good, seems clean and easy to use.
I'm in love with the Ethereal Gates menu since I saw it but I think it looks weird with a GBA screen size.

This is the first time I see your project and wow I'm totally impressed for what you did with a GBA game; seasons, the BW repellent system, a new continue screen and even a good vs bar! Keep up the great work!
Respuesta

Herramientas
Desplegado