Registrarse

[Ruby] Pokemon Giratina Legend | 07-04-23 | I'M BACK

SenorX

Tipo de incógnito
Miembro de honor
Good luck in your internship! I'm really glad to hear these news! Nice job with the hack, and good luck in everything from now on until the end of this long trip!

Let's have a chat one day on Discord, I'm really interested on your achievements!

Andrea

Usuario mítico
After a long break due to an aborad intership that i mentioned in the last update, i'm back with a little update regarding the project:

Below, there are the other two temples, both of them shown in some past updates:
In the screen there's a temple in which you will be able to capture registeel and which will be visitable in the post-game.
Unfortunately, i cannot guarantee regular updates as before the break, because of severals unversity commitments, but indicatively i'll try to update the topic every couple of months!
That said, see you in the next update!

Manurocker95

Doctorando en Ingeniería Biomédica & Game Dev
Miembro insignia
After a long break due to an aborad intership that i mentioned in the last update, i'm back with a little update regarding the project:

Below, there are the other two temples, both of them shown in some past updates:
In the screen there's a temple in which you will be able to capture registeel and which will be visitable in the post-game.
Unfortunately, i cannot guarantee regular updates as before the break, because of severals unversity commitments, but indicatively i'll try to update the topic every couple of months!
That said, see you in the next update!
Outstanding graphical work. It's a pity to just have it in italian. If you ever export a TXT file with the texts for translation, post it so we can offer some multilanguage support :D

Andrea

Usuario mítico
Random small update:

The screen was taken inside a temple in Ethereal City.
I also take this opportunity to point out that despite appearances to the contrary, the project is still in development.
Unfortunately, i'm having some personal problems that are slowing down the work on the hack.
Hoping not take as long as last time, see in in a future update.