Registrarse

[Ruby] Pokemon Giratina Legend | 07-04-23 | I'M BACK

jiangzhengwenjz

Usuario mítico
Re: Respuesta: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | VILLA

Hello guys, today I want to show the progress made since the last update.
I wanted to post this update before the month of May because I wouldn't be able to publish it because of school commitments.
The update is a redesign of the pokemon market during the purchase of objects.
Why this? The routine of the old market was bugged, unfortunately I couldn't fix it so I decided to recreate the routine from 0.

The screen is divided mainly into 3 parts:
- In the upper left is a box where you can see the money held by the player.
The number in the upper right is the amount of the object present in the bag.
- At the bottom right you can see a box with the description of the instrument.
- Finally, in the right part of the screen, there is a list of the instrument.
Also this time for the updates are finished, I'm sorry if I haven't more to show but the routine took away most of my time.
I can only say awesome to describe the function that reads the quantity of the specified item and displays it! :heart:Keep going, great guy!

Andrea

Usuario mítico
Respuesta: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | VILLA

Thanks!
Since the previous update was really small, I decided to show a little "feature" inserted just today:

After many attempts I managed to "finalize" the routine for the third layer block.
Thanks to this routine was possible to correct several errors mapping, no it would not be possible to correct them with the simple aid of advance map.
The third level is present in the edge of the lake: [first layer] rock, [second layer] water, [layer 3] edges trees.
All for today, we feel the next update!

Rata

Veterano en Gráficos

Always love you bro <33!
La verdad es genial todo lo que haces y siempre
sales o reluces con ideas buenísimas.
Mis felicitaciones!
Ya un día tendrás que pasarme la Rom y dejarme
jugar.

Saludos y éxito!

Andrea

Usuario mítico

Thanks Rata!
- Random Update -

The screen above shows new pokedex page of pokemon.
In addition to graphics I've fixed a bug that didn't allow me to complete the Pokedex expansion. In this way, thanks to the fix this bug, I can finally put new Pokemon without replacing other!
See you at the next update.

Master Brock

Miembro insignia
Miembro insignia
Usuario de Platino

Eres un genio y una muestra de superación diaria Andrea.
Tu hack es el que mas promete de todo wah, enserio, calidad, belleza, etc...
Que crack, enhorabuena!!!

Espero mas de este EXTRAORDINARIO hack ;)

Andrea

Usuario mítico

Thanks a lot brock!
Good evening everyone, I'm back with a new update.
These days I and Blacktheking worked to complete the menu of the team, many of his features/characteristics have been changed:

I've changed the arrangement of the box and his size moreover, moving the cursor from one to another pokemon, the pokeball corresponding to the box in which we find will open!
Maybe some will wonder why update the topic so "frequently" in this month, the answer is very simple: during the month of June will be very little due to various commitments, I'll see the update of July!

eing

Miembro de honor
Miembro de honor

Nice work bro, you and blacktheking have make a realle great work.
I hope more update or a video with the pokedex expansión! (This i specially would like to see and share to everybody to shout mouths that says always that expanding the pokedex in pokemon rubí is imposible hajaja

Kiritopoweh

21/11/2013 - 26/06/2018

woooow thats really amazing, my eyes are now whatching something unbelievable, i really want to play your beta so soon!! continue like you are doing now, YOU ROCK!!

Xerxes

Baneado

es el mejor hack que he visto aqui, espero que lo continues y lo acabes.
a ver si alguien lo traduce y así podemos disfrutarlos todos :)

Shido

comiendo personas

Simplemente genial
El giratina legend está increible los gráficos y sistemas sorprendentes
Tus avances son muy buenos eres un buen hacker.

Suerte^^

Sayer301!

UnityLord!
Miembro de honor

Buah que pasada, y yo que no soy capaz de hacerlo ni en un RPG, que tengo el código ya escrito jajajaja.

Pues eso tio, que aunque te estés centrando mucho en el diseño ultimamente, es una pasada y avanzas a una velocidad flipante.
Este hack es de lo bueno, lo mejor y de lo mejor, lo superior.

Master Brock

Miembro insignia
Miembro insignia
Usuario de Platino

Increible... simplemente increible.
Demuestras una capacidad en el Rom hacking increible.
Espero la siguiente actualización con muchas ganas.

Ánimo ^^

MegaSceptile9

Usuario mítico

Este hack esta llegando a un punto en cual no tendrá absolutamente nada parecido a los juegos originales en cuanto a la interfaz. Tu trabajo es de lo mejor que he visto en el foro, ya viene siendo hora de que te ganes un MHM XD

CelticFrostie

Sexador de pollos
Personalmente no me gusta mucho el estilo que dejaste, pero es de admirar lo que has hecho cambiando los gráficos y que el menú sea totalmente funcional. Sin palabras me quedo.

Y sobre lo de la expansión de Pokédex, igual *o*

Andrea

Usuario mítico

Nice work bro, you and blacktheking have make a realle great work.
I hope more update or a video with the pokedex expansión! (This i specially would like to see and share to everybody to shout mouths that says always that expanding the pokedex in pokemon rubí is imposible hajaja
Thanks!
I try to do my best, it's not simple do that! There are more "limit" to remove.
woooow thats really amazing, my eyes are now whatching something unbelievable, i really want to play your beta so soon!! continue like you are doing now, YOU ROCK!!
Buah que pasada, y yo que no soy capaz de hacerlo ni en un RPG, que tengo el código ya escrito jajajaja.

Pues eso tio, que aunque te estés centrando mucho en el diseño ultimamente, es una pasada y avanzas a una velocidad flipante.
Este hack es de lo bueno, lo mejor y de lo mejor, lo superior.
Increible... simplemente increible.
Demuestras una capacidad en el Rom hacking increible.
Espero la siguiente actualización con muchas ganas.

Ánimo ^^
Personalmente no me gusta mucho el estilo que dejaste, pero es de admirar lo que has hecho cambiando los gráficos y que el menú sea totalmente funcional. Sin palabras me quedo.

Y sobre lo de la expansión de Pokédex, igual *o*
thank you very much to all of you!

Este hack esta llegando a un punto en cual no tendrá absolutamente nada parecido a los juegos originales en cuanto a la interfaz. Tu trabajo es de lo mejor que he visto en el foro, ya viene siendo hora de que te ganes un MHM XD
Thanks, hopefully! I would very much!

Andrea

Usuario mítico

Hello everyone, this is update of June:

In this screen it has been implemented according to the "dynamic level" of wild pokemon.
Let me explain: the level of wild pokemon will be chosen by the arithmetic mean of the levels of pokemon in your party.
To this medium will be subsequently added a random number between (0 and 3).
Finally I show the function tree honey:

Once you apply honey on the bark of the tree and having interacted, you will have 6% chance that the tree hiding a wild pokemon.
See you at next update!

Naren Jr.

Puto amo
Usuario de Platino

Hello everyone, this is update of June:

In this screen it has been implemented according to the "dynamic level" of wild pokemon.
Let me explain: the level of wild pokemon will be chosen by the arithmetic mean of the levels of pokemon in your party.
To this medium will be subsequently added a random number between (0 and 3).
Finally I show the function tree honey:

Once you apply honey on the bark of the tree and having interacted, you will have 6% chance that the tree hiding a wild pokemon.
See you at next update!
Es mi primera vez comentandote el hack

La verdad muchos dicen que tus rutinas/juego es lo mejor y creo que estan de acuerdo xDD tienes cosas muy muy buenas, a ver hay algo que no entiendo cuando untas la miel en el arbol, cuanto debes esperar para poder hacer que te salga un Pokémon y no el mensaje "el arbol esta cubierto de miel"

Espero que sigas así y liberes la beta pronto :D

Un saludo :3

H.B.P

Emperador Kaktiácero
Miembro de honor

Wow, the honey system looks great! I fell in love with your horizontal-scrolling game menu, I know that it has been a long time since you implemented it, but I think I've never told it to you before. Also, I'm not very agree with the wild Pokemon system you added, I think it makes the game easier for leveling up and I'm a lover of challenges. Anyways, it's your decision to keep it or not.

Good luck.