Registrarse

[Ruby] Pokemon Giratina Legend | 07-04-23 | I'M BACK

Kiritopoweh

21/11/2013 - 26/06/2018
Respuesta: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | INTRO AND SHADOWS

So, as i comment here before i really like your hack, i cant say anything else because all times i had commented your work its perfect, continue like these everyday ;)you are so cool!

Andrea

Usuario mítico

Thanks to all!
Hello everyone, despite the school period i was able to do something in these days:

I don't think there's much to explain: instead of the old home screen is something inserted a new graphic more "attractive".
As usual, if you have any tips/suggestions, write it in the comments!

Rata

Veterano en Gráficos

Todo el mundo sabes inglés. Por que no haces que el menú: Continúa, nueva partida, opciones y etc, en inglés?
Creo que quedaría mucho mejor que en Italiano, no?

Que más decir, un talento increíble. Buen fondo. De veras , maravilla para los ojos.

Saludos! en inglés(?)

Aguiar

Colega de los colegas
Miembro del equipo
Administrador

@Rata el hack está en italiano, por ende el menú está en italiano y no en inglés jajajajaja!

Se ve de puta madre, aunque quizás viendo la portada y la temática del hack sea demasiado alegre. Me esperaría algo más oscuro. La anterior actu mola también demasiado, sobretodo las pokéballs distintas.

Ánimo y a seguir currando!

Andrea

Usuario mítico
Respuesta: Pokemon Mystery 9 | MHM de Junio 2014 [Actualización 20 De Julio 2015]

Hello, I'm here with a new update!
These days, though with many difficulties, I managed to create something "concrete" through the use of C.

As you can see, it was inserted a new version of VS BAR with some improvements!
I'am very sorry for not respond to all comments, but unfortunately I haven't time...

Última edición:

Andrea

Usuario mítico

Hi, we're back here with a small update!
Today I would like to ask for your help:

In the first screen there is the current menu in the ROM; in the second, however, it is a new menu that i'm developing during my free time.
The second menu has been taken by the following screen:http://orig09.deviantart.net/ff06/f/2015/164/2/a/new_start_menu__by_siraquakip-d8x67gg.png
What you have to do is very simple: you feel like the current menu or the one under development?
Obviously, if you like more the menu under development, i'll contact the creator to make sure that i can use it inside the ROM.
See you at the next update!

BLAx501!

A veces comento en temas :3
Miembro de honor
Usuario de Platino

Nah, @Andrea, I prefer the one you have right now. Is clean and beautiful, so why change somerhing that fits really well with the atmosphere your hack has right now?

Keep going with the hard work ;)

Kiritopoweh

21/11/2013 - 26/06/2018
Respuesta: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | C is new ASM

I prefer the first one, it seems to be more natural, i mean, the second one seems to be gta 5 XD, in fact of that, i really prefer the first one, its more beautiful at all

Fran Agustín

Si el sol besa tus ojos, ni cuenta te das.
Miembro insignia

I agree with Blax and Y. Gasai, the first one looks better. I think that the circular one doesn't match your hack's style. What's more, the one you have right now is splendid!

KleinStudio

Un plato es un plato
Miembro del equipo
Webmaster

The first one looks so good, seems clean and easy to use.
I'm in love with the Ethereal Gates menu since I saw it but I think it looks weird with a GBA screen size.

This is the first time I see your project and wow I'm totally impressed for what you did with a GBA game; seasons, the BW repellent system, a new continue screen and even a good vs bar! Keep up the great work!

Aguiar

Colega de los colegas
Miembro del equipo
Administrador

No te ralles, el primero se ve muy tuy y queda de puta madre, el otro no es nada del otro mundo.

Andrea

Usuario mítico
Respuesta: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | Signs

Hello everyone and we are here in a new update!
Before introducing new, I want to focus for a moment on the last update:
I would like to thank everyone for expressing their opinion about it!
Taking into account all the comments, both here and on other forums, has revealed that you like the current menu.
For this reason I decided to keep it, but i'll use the menu in development for future features!
Said this:

As you can see, two new signs have been implemented:
- The first will display a minimap, the city name and a small description associated with it.
- The second, however, will indicate the various maps adjacent to that in which it is currently.
As usual, if you have suggestions, write it in the comments!

Guilly Alpha

It's eleven o'clock

Guau, es espectacular lo bien que se ven los nuevos carteles.

Me gustan mucho, sobre todo el primero, aunque tengo una duda, ¿El mapa lo haces tu y lo insertas en una imagen no?

El segundo cartel tambien se ve espectacular y que no ocupe todo el ancho de la pantalla queda de miedo.

Sigue así!!

M

Miembro eliminado 28262

Invitado

Figata!, anche se non mi piace tanto questa volta,
avevo visto qualcosa di simile nel'hackrom di @Derlo

Penso dovresti cambiare forse le palette del cartello, pur che abbiano quelle dei tiles.
Il Pokénav non aveva una funzione per navigare la mappa di ogni cittá e dirti cosa erano le casette di colore?

Andrea

Usuario mítico
Respuesta: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | Animated Sprite

Good evening everyone and welcome to a new update!
Today I'll show a small feature, placed inside test rom, but that will also be applied in GL.
I will not say much, so I leave you with a small video:

As you can see, were inserted animated pokemon sprites inside wild battles, as they did in BLACK & WHITE.
The routine is still in works, I hope you like it.
As usual, I thank all those who comment and support the project!

Master Brock

Miembro insignia
Miembro insignia
Usuario de Platino

Venga ya tío!!!!
¿Qué me estas comentando?
WTF??

A tus pies, nada mas que decir, no hay NADA que se me haya imaginado que no seas capaz de representar.
Genio!

Rata

Veterano en Gráficos

Eres un genio Andreas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Creo que el trabajo y la apreciación que merece
esto es mucho.
Eres un dios del Romhacking, siempre buscando cosas nuevas y que resalten sobre los otros.
Un verdadero genio.

Un saludo y mucha suerte!

Pacodelopio

Entrenador Pkmn

Oh que bueno, al final se podra adaptar gba cn las caracterjsticas del nds, espero que te acabe saliendo sin bugs :D

Andrea

Usuario mítico

Little update:
This afternoon, after a some "work", i was able to enter a function present in HGSS:
After obtaining the running shoes in HGSS, in fact, there will be a small button in the lower screen to activate them, without the aid of the "B" button to run.
This work was successfully implemented in ROM, but will be present already in default, why?
I find it ironic that the player can run only wearing a pair of shoes, do you not?
For this reason, the player will run from the first minute of play, the function in question will be switched by pressing the buttons L+R+SELECT.

Kaktus

Miembro insignia
Miembro insignia

Cuando la beta esté disponible, no dudes en que te ayudaré a traducirlo completo al Español en caso de que así lo quieras.

Enserio, mis felicidades, eres un grande.