Registrarse

Pokémon Atlantis And Olympus

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Perfect Seven is an American studio headquartered in California, Mountain View, Its diversified business is primarily focused, Designs, Games, Systems and 3D Models ... The studio was founded by three members, Ariel Ashton, Alias Faris and Ashley Anderson , it has followed 7 years of devellopement,'' hence the name'' , and none of his projects. ''except one part'' was published .

before any revelation, thank so much to everyone involved in the development of this Daunting Project, I appreciate their efforts, their courage and sacrifices so respect ...

Pokémon Olympus and Pokémon Atlantis are fangame role-playing video games developed and published by The Perfect Seven Studio designed for Microsoft Windows and Powered By Unreal Devellopement Kit ''UDK''... The game follows the journey of a Mature ex-champion's pokemon (Altesse Shepard the male hero and Reine Harenspeir the female hero) as they try to have a new experience and forget their tragic accident .... .
This time, the game takes place in the Shanev Region region ... a region full of wealth, beauty, beaches, tropical islands, volcanoes, blue sky, plains, caves, legends, and new Pokemons

here are the recommended requirements to play the games on your cOMPUTER...

Windows vista (only 64-bit), Windows 7,Windows 8
3.0+ GHz processor
4 GB system RAM
SM3-compatible video card
15 GB free hard drive space (yes , because it's a really big project )

Road 901.. ?!
no, you are not dreaming, it's really the ''sacred'' road 901 ,a 3D environment nice and warm, worthy of the first screen of pokemon Atalntis and pokemon olympus
regarding the projet,... ..... the project is progressing slowly but surely. we are working day and night to offer you a original result , and to maintain a perfect and majestic style.....

The first road on a Pokemon game is still significant, we did everything to make it beautiful and as you appreciate the game and the CELLshading Graphics , you can only see the mouse-control ''this script has taken a lot of time'', and not forgetting the pokénote, indispensable tool for your journey bringing together a mini-map - time, weather, and some small informations

-------------------------------------------------------
Battle Interface Preview:

it's the battle interface as you can see, simple, and similar to pokemon XY and pokemon ORAS and ........... it's not officially over
I thank the perfect seven teams for helping me to develop it

the project has just started and other revelation will be published......... so stay connected !!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits
Admin : - Ariel Ashton architect and 3d designer for the road ('' i use : ArchiCAD '' my best one'' 3dMAX ,c4d and autocad to make all the 3d models models" )
Co-Admin : - Ashley Anderson system composition for the tactile Interface and The pokénote (''for me ,i use lot of Programming language , GLSL, HLSL , ActionScript, Haskell, and java ... when we merge it all, it gives miracle, like a flowers bouquet, and thanks to IDEM, He helps me alot <3'' )

- Alias Faris programmer of mouse control and other lovely scripts (''programming ..., it is a world of knowledge, logic, to keep it, I use C++, C#, UnrealScript '' )

- Evelyn Russel scriptwriter and 2D Designer for textures and Graphics ( ''I give Idem a lot of idea ,the colors define us, then I maintain this Work seriously '' )

-Isaiah WILLIAMS music Composer (''Music gives soul to the game, it will not be overlooked, I will compose the most magnificent music for her ''

we've spent nights without sleeping, days without eating and sacrificed time to give you a beautiful game so respect and Behave yourself!...

for more informations visit my deviantart Ariel-Ashton - DeviantArt

Última edición por un moderador:

Aguiar

Colega de los colegas
Miembro del equipo
Staff
Wooow, nice graphics, i like it mate.
I'll can't play it (32 bits) but this looks amazing.

Go on!

About the game, interestingly, the game looks good, looks like he's having a good development , we note that is similar to Pokemon Omega Ruby

Keep well , you're well

Última edición:
Sounds like a great proyect comming up,but why dont you guys change the turn battle for a real time battles you know,it would be great if we could have i battle and be able to move around and control our pokemon,that would be great

Adke

weeeh
Looks really nice!! The graphics are awesome and the 3D style is really well achieved

I have one question, as there is the sign that says Trainer Mode, will there be different "modes"?

Re: Respuesta: Pokémon Atlantis And Olympus

thanks so much everyone, I am so glad that you enjoy it
it is only the beginning ..the project is progressing well..... and I will try to settle the problem of compatibility

Looks really nice!! The graphics are awesome and the 3D style is really well achieved

I have one question, as there is the sign that says Trainer Mode, will there be different "modes"?
Yes as you have noticed, the system is divided into several modes,trainer mode-battle mode .... ect and many others that I will published in the next presentation that will be more informative

~Javs

Admon. retirado.
Miembro de honor
I've been waiting such a long time to see sth like this, and it's finally here!

The graphic environment you've already developed is amazing, it's totally new compared to other Pokémon games, including the GC and Wii ones.

The colours make an interesting experience to the human eye (?) Ok, I'm feeling kinda philosopher today xD

Making the jokes aside, the only thing I don't like, is the.. battling grass? The one who has a kind of 3-colour gradient.. I think it doesn't fits with the rest of the images.

I also saw a BT icon.. it means that we will be able to fight against another people via BT? If yes, you'll make me cry.

Oh! I almost forget it; The "!" message above the trainers is.. hmm.. too much gray for me.. I would put it white because of the contrasts.

Keep you project up, please.

PS: Why do you make projects like this? I mean, have you ever thought in selling your games? Why not to try a new videogame (I'm saying it because of the copyrights) and sell it? You have a nice team to make things bigger.

Acspower

Pokémon Edición Elemental
D̶L̶ ̶K̶u̶r̶o̶s̶h̶;280897 dijo:
El nivel de ingl?s de esta comunidad es asombroso...
Yes, very well, butifarras de Teruel (?)

------

Seeing the graphics you have implemented, I can seed that is a very good and prepared project. It is different from standart RPG and hackroms so it makes the project see very new.

About the details, I can see that .. wow.. its weigh is very high... 12GB xD

I recommend you to translate the game into different languages like spanish so people can play it better and also record it.

Thats all I think.

You have done a great work dude! :)

CelticFrostie

Sexador de pollos
This is A-WE-SO-ME! Seems a perfect substitute of ORAS for the ones that still haven't the game/console.
Anyway, I can't play it because the requirements are too much for my PC :(
Good luck and bring us more!

Última edición:

~Javs

Admon. retirado.
Miembro de honor
D̶L̶ ̶K̶u̶r̶o̶s̶h̶;281409 dijo:
If you want, I could translate the game to spanish when it's finished so it has more audience.
His offer sounds good.. BUT! If you want a clear and perfect translation, your best option it's me (?)

Let's be honest, do you want your game to being translated by an elementary-school-english-speaking-dude like him or by a Trinity-Collage-London-Certified-dude like me? xD

Before this topic become a World War, I say that I'm attacking D̶L̶ ̶K̶u̶r̶o̶s̶h̶ just for fun; I'm just kidding.

The thing is not a joke is the fact you have right now 2 translation offers, so, whatever your decision is, it will be accepted :)

Greetz!

~~

Para D̶L̶ ̶K̶u̶r̶o̶s̶h̶: Sólo estoy jugando, no te vayas a molestar por nada de lo que dije arriba. Sin embargo, sí me molestó que ofendieras a los usuarios de esta comunidad por algo como lo es su nivel de inglés. Limítate a opinar de la forma que más se te facilite, cumpliendo las reglas de la comunidad, claro está, y deja que el inglés sea un problema que cada uno reconozca y arregle. Nada ganas con ofender. Espero que no me agarres odio o apatía por esta observación, pues tampoco es mi objetivo hacia tí, de todas formas, si tienes algo que decirme, estoy disponible por MP o en Perfil. Saludos.

PokeDan

El Aprendiz de Wah
Oh my gosh! Seriously, this game looks amazing! I'm so hyped for this.
I'll look forward to this, it's incredible.

Story: It seems quite interesting, it's something no one has ever made. I want to know what accident are you talking about.

Innovations: Well, I think that being developed in a engine like this one gives you infinite possibilities, so I assume there will be a lot of new things.

Graphics: Do I really have to explain why I like them XD? They are simply great!

Final Score: 10. Pokémon Atlantis and Pokémon Olympus are looking incredible.

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.