Registrarse

Pokémon: LIFE Version

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

FacuRoxas

El mas Sepsi del foro
Respuesta: [FireRed Hack:] Pokémon: LIFE Version

This hack is just amazing.... nothing more too say, just keep on your doing it great.

Dionen

El Emperador Pálido

This hack is amazing! It's great in scripts and in sprites... Congratulations!
Thank you! c:
When I saw the new grass BG i've puked rainbows but... now, with this update... ugh... i have no words...

you have to learn us to do this fucking awesome graphic things D;
I love wasting my time with some graphic work jajaja
tutorial:
1. download photoshop
2. uninstall gimp an/or irfanview
3. profit!
This hack is just amazing.... nothing more too say, just keep on your doing it great.
thanks dude! c:

A little bit more of the intro!
I'm probably uploading a video of it on the next few days .

See ya!

MegaSceptile9

Usuario mítico

¿Esto es real o es solo una mera ilusión óptica? :O porque mis ojos no pueden creer lo que ven en este post.

Tu hack es increíble, de lo mejor que he visto en cuanto a diseño y gráficos. Ya quiero ver la secuencia completa de la introducción de este hack :3

Is It Real or Just is a mere optical illusion ? : O Because my eyes can not believe what you see in this post .

Your hacking is incredible , better than that seen in design and graphics. And I want to see the complete sequence of the introduction of this trick : 3

Milotix

Hacker Rom desde 2007

¿Qué carajos? Dios mio, hacks así en mis tiempos no había.

Me parece bastante bueno, lo que más me gustan son las animaciones y el especto 3D en general de hack. Se nota que esta bastante cuidado.

Ánimo y a continuar así!

PD: ¿El post no debería estar en español?

Última edición:

Rata

Veterano en Gráficos

OMG!! I LOVE THIS HACK SO MUCH!
I really love it, the graphics and all of it.

I like the BG, its a new style of amazing shi*.
When i saw the new intro, my face its something
like:

Good luck! I really, really love it.

Bye! : )

Lyria

Baneado

In love with this project.
Its tiles and everything that goes with it is beautiful and perfect!
I LOVE YOU!

¡Kisses!

Re: [FireRed Hack:] Pokémon: LIFE Version

Really awesome, it's for GBA? O.O
It's a really good job man, the graphics are A-W-E-S-O-M-E.
Congratulations for this artwork.
Don't stop doing this things, you're amazing. ;)

Dionen

El Emperador Pálido

¿Esto es real o es solo una mera ilusión óptica? :O porque mis ojos no pueden creer lo que ven en este post.

Tu hack es increíble, de lo mejor que he visto en cuanto a diseño y gráficos. Ya quiero ver la secuencia completa de la introducción de este hack :3

Is It Real or Just is a mere optical illusion ? : O Because my eyes can not believe what you see in this post .

Your hacking is incredible , better than that seen in design and graphics. And I want to see the complete sequence of the introduction of this trick : 3
Thanks! I will post it on youtube asap! c:
¿Qué carajos? Dios mio, hacks así en mis tiempos no había.
Me parece bastante bueno, lo que más me gustan son las animaciones y el especto 3D en general de hack. Se nota que esta bastante cuidado.
Ánimo y a continuar así!
PD: ¿El post no debería estar en español?
Thanks! The post is in spanish now c:
OMG!! I LOVE THIS HACK SO MUCH!
I really love it, the graphics and all of it.
I like the BG, its a new style of amazing shi*.
When i saw the new intro, my face its something
like:
Good luck! I really, really love it.
Bye! : )
Thanks Rata! c:
In love with this project.
Its tiles and everything that goes with it is beautiful and perfect!
I LOVE YOU!

¡Kisses!
oh my, jajajaja
thanks! but I'm engaged (at least in my dreams)
Really awesome, it's for GBA? O.O
It's a really good job man, the graphics are A-W-E-S-O-M-E.
Congratulations for this artwork.
Don't stop doing this things, you're amazing. ;)
oh thank you, jajaja

I'm just in love with the feedback, you guys are so warm an cute, haha
Sorry that I'm not able to response with significant feedback :/

The master @Aguiar translated the thread to spanish! I owe him ma life so much. The topic is now more accessible, but keep in mind that the updates are still going to be in english, sorry

BLAx501!

A veces comento en temas :3
Miembro de honor
Usuario de Platino

I still prefer having the updates in English anyway, but it's reallly helpful for evereyone not so good at all on English XD

Keep going on and I want some new screenshots :p

H.B.P

Emperador Kaktiácero
Miembro de honor

I hate Generation V, its "new" Pokemon, its unbalance and also its graphics, they're cold, different in a bad manner and... well, because of that, I don't usually pay much attention to GBA hacks which use this kind of tiles. Despite that, it's true that you've made a great work and I love some of the scans you showed before, so I think you achieved a new goal (at least, for me).

Good luck and keep going, I'll be waiting for new updates.

Dionen

El Emperador Pálido

I still prefer having the updates in English anyway, but it's reallly helpful for evereyone not so good at all on English XD

Keep going on and I want some new screenshots :p
Well there are no new screenshots but today there is a video, haha
I promess that I'll go start working with maps again, haha
.:Helix Boo♪:.;306232 dijo:
I hate Generation V, its "new" Pokemon, its unbalance and also its graphics, they're cold, different in a bad manner and... well, because of that, I don't usually pay much attention to GBA hacks which use this kind of tiles. Despite that, it's true that you've made a great work and I love some of the scans you showed before, so I think you achieved a new goal (at least, for me).
Good luck and keep going, I'll be waiting for new updates.
Thanks! I mean, it's sad to say, but there is nothing I can do about it :c
GenV is my favorite one, and that's why I use its style. I'd recommend you to play it when I release it, there is not only genV pokémon and the hack is not only about graphics, haha. just give me a chance, when I release it c:

Guys, here it is! The opening sequence. Can you guess something from it?
Sorry for making you wait so long. It took a long time because I wanted new music, but it just didn't work (I compose, but inserting music is definitely not my forte).

Also, thank you SO MUCH to everybody that voted Pkmn:LIFE as MHM!
It shows me how much you like my work and it gives me so much inspiration!

See ya!

H.B.P

Emperador Kaktiácero
Miembro de honor

Good job, the titlescreen sequence is awesome. I hope you find out the way to fix Nidorino's cry, but the thing is almost finished.

Keep going
;)

MegaSceptile9

Usuario mítico

La mejor intro que he visto en mi corta vida!!! T_T
Justo ahora estoy editando la intro de mi hack y solo he cambiado la imagen trasera XD

Dionen

El Emperador Pálido

.:Helix Boo♪:.;306277 dijo:
Good job, the titlescreen sequence is awesome. I hope you find out the way to fix Nidorino's cry, but the thing is almost finished.

Keep going
;)
Yes, I totally forgot about it jajaja. Thanks!
La mejor intro que he visto en mi corta vida!!! T_T
Justo ahora estoy editando la intro de mi hack y solo he cambiado la imagen trasera XD
It takes some time and planning to change all of it, but it's not hard. It's kinda weird, because I only saw SteveN doing it (he made an amaaaaaazing job and inspired me to do this one).

Decid hola a vuestra madre, [player].
Sprite hecho por el gran PoLlOrOn!

Al añadir Mega Evoluciones, tuvimos que hacer unos cambios menores en la PokéDex.
Podéis ver todos los cambios en el post principal.

PokéTrees
Nuevo sistema de Árboles de miel
¿Por qué solo Árboles de miel? Por ahora, podéis ver distintos tipos de PokéTreats para encontrar diferentes especies de Pokémon dependiendo el tipo de árbol en el que los pongas.
Así como las bayas son regadas, tendrás que comprobar si los PokéTreats están siendo consumidos, y reemplazados con nuevos. También tendrás que tener cuidado con el árbol para que no se quede sin agua​

Última edición por un moderador:

Aguiar

Colega de los colegas
Miembro del equipo
Staff

Woooow! That sprite is so sick, so we are going to have a MILF in our family (? she is so cute and young hahahaha.

I love the idea of PokéTrees, it's like a mix of PokéSweets and Honey Trees. Wow, what kind of great shit is that! I really like it.

Nice job!

Sayer301!

UnityLord!
Miembro de honor

Tio, lo tuyo es un desfase, yo ya no se que pensar!

Me mola todo lo que veo, menos los tiles, no me gustan los estilo NDS, pero eso es lo de menos, el hack es una pasada, espero ver pronto una beta jugable.

Mucho ánimo y mucho flow!

Dionen

El Emperador Pálido

Tio, lo tuyo es un desfase, yo ya no se que pensar!
Me mola todo lo que veo, menos los tiles, no me gustan los estilo NDS, pero eso es lo de menos, el hack es una pasada, espero ver pronto una beta jugable.
Mucho ánimo y mucho flow!
Thanks! c:
Woooow! That sprite is so sick, so we are going to have a MILF in our family (? she is so cute and young hahahaha.
I love the idea of PokéTrees, it's like a mix of PokéSweets and Honey Trees. Wow, what kind of great shit is that! I really like it.
Nice job!
Oh please don't call her a milf jajajaja
She was indeed cute and young, though c:

Today I have a little bit of story updates about the region! Check it out:

Details
Nendios is famous for its natural beauty and an amazing variety of environments. It is home of the unique below-sea-level type of mineration of excentric substances, such as exotic minerals and underground wood from buried prehistoric forests.
Nendios is one of the biggests exporters of flowes and medicinal herbs, and has also one of the biggest pharmaceutical industry.

With its lower-half being based on tourism and the upper-half home of high-level technology, Nendios suffer from social inequality and extremely unequal income distribution.

The Crystals

Home of the mysterious Blue Crystals, Nendios population lives longer. The mortality rate is far below normal, and science blames the Crystals. There is a strange energy flowing from them that prevents human cells from deteriorating at normal rate, producing long-living human beings. On the other hand, studies show that the population became more vulnerable to chronic diseases.

A lot of people seek to live at Nendios due to the hope of staying more time alive, and being able to fulfill their lifetime wishes.​

Que Genialidad de Hack!
Sin duda los gráficos son increíbles, me encanta ese estilo 3D que le has dado, la verdad sin palabras.
Me encantas los tiles nuevos de los arboles, Y la mama del player es muy bonita ;)
Falta mucho para la beta? me muero por jugarlo :c

Mucha suerte tio, nunca lo dejes!

Dionen

El Emperador Pálido

Que Genialidad de Hack!
Sin duda los gráficos son increíbles, me encanta ese estilo 3D que le has dado, la verdad sin palabras.
Me encantas los tiles nuevos de los arboles, Y la mama del player es muy bonita ;)
Falta mucho para la beta? me muero por jugarlo :c
Mucha suerte tio, nunca lo dejes!
Beta this year, and that is all I can say :c
Thanks!

So yeah, we have a ship going on.​

Inserting a variety of tiles into one tileset has never been so rewarding

Muy chulo el opening, muy colorido, tiene pinta de que va a llegar a ser un gran hack

Última edición:
Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.