Registrarse

Pokémon: LIFE Version

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

H.B.P

Emperador Kaktiácero
Miembro de honor
Respuesta: [MHM Octubre 2015] Pokémon: LIFE Version

Tendremos alguna beta dentro de poquito o nos seguiras torturando?
Making an effort like that takes so many months, even more if we think that he has to deal with the fact that this is a different forum than the one he usually visits. Even if we're nice and although we make an effort to make him feel comfortable, we're non-native English speakers, so the thing gets even harder.

Please, don't be disrespectful and wait, otherwise it will be you the one who will start bothering him.

------

Hacer un esfuerzo como éste requiere muchos meses, más aún si tenemos en cuenta que debe lidiar con el hecho de que se encuentra en un foro completamente distinto al que suele frecuentar. Incluso si somos agradables y aunque hacemos un esfuerzo para que se sienta a gusto, no somos angloparlantes nativos, así que la cosa se vuelve aún más difícil.

Por favor, no seas irrespetuoso y espera, de lo contrario, el que empezará a molestarle serás tú.

----------------------------

These are some interesting pictures you've shown there. I'd like to have some explanations about what they're about, but Idk if it's secret stuff we'll find out in the future, so I have only one mistake to highlight:

The trees' border are missing, try to fix it for the next update.

Keep up the good work!

Dionen

El Emperador Pálido

★★Helix Boo★★;390414 dijo:
----------------------------

These are some interesting pictures you've shown there. I'd like to have some explanations about what they're about, but Idk if it's secret stuff we'll find out in the future, so I have only one mistake to highlight:

The trees' border are missing, try to fix it for the next update.

Keep up the good work!
it's not secret stuff but I don't think it's interesting enough haha
the screens show an airport, 1 dungeon, the mine entrance and the safari zone entrance

also, these trees have no borders. look: http://i.imgur.com/qMYrKrh.png
trees bigger than 4x2 are too boring to work with. I changed to these ones because I can work faster :p

H.B.P

Emperador Kaktiácero
Miembro de honor

it's not secret stuff but I don't think it's interesting enough haha
the screens show an airport, 1 dungeon, the mine entrance and the safari zone entrance

also, these trees have no borders. look: http://i.imgur.com/qMYrKrh.png
trees bigger than 4x2 are too boring to work with. I changed to these ones because I can work faster :p
Look closer, while the tree at the tileset has small transparent pixels, the outlines at the sides of your tiles have no separation. It's curious, because if you look at the tree, close to that big Safari Zone's signpost, it hasn't got that issue.

Eon Code

Profesional de WaH

New Alfa when?

(Just saying, I want to play but a game its a game, cant be made in a day)

Dionen

El Emperador Pálido

New Alfa when?
(Just saying, I want to play but a game its a game, cant be made in a day)
90% of the areas are done
I just need to polish the story and do in-game events. I keep adding a bunch of stuff so It's never really finished haha

i call this the "You hear a passing conversation" cave haha
you KNOW which song is playing
any undertale fans here?

M

Miembro eliminado 28262

Invitado

ayyyyyyyy i'm back​
Amazing and Breathtaking appeal!!

90% of areas??? rlly dude?
fantastic!!
the map looks a little bit empty and the water is to glimmering to be in a dark cave
Keep it up bruh! :risilla:

Bless!

PD: Really kewl!!!!! :heart:

Última edición por un moderador:

Naren Jr.

Puto amo
Usuario de Platino

ayyyyyyyy i'm back​
Hermoso detalle, aunque no considerarias colocar sombras a los Overworlds?

Ese efecto le quedaría mucho mejor.

Yo estaba investigando eso, tomando como base la sombra del salto, pero al final no lo pude concretar.

Me encanta la calidad del detalle.

Saludos que bueno que vuelvas!

Dionen

El Emperador Pálido

Hermoso detalle, aunque no considerarias colocar sombras a los Overworlds?

Ese efecto le quedaría mucho mejor.

Yo estaba investigando eso, tomando como base la sombra del salto, pero al final no lo pude concretar.

Me encanta la calidad del detalle.

Saludos que bueno que vuelvas!
the only reason is not to overcomplicate things. Same reason why I don't add shadows to big buildings, or use 32x32 tiles for water/grass.
If I keep adding things that are hard to work with, I'll much likely never complete the game

Fran Agustín

Si el sol besa tus ojos, ni cuenta te das.
Miembro insignia

¡Hey Dionen! This is amazing, as always.
Your hackrom stands out because of its marvelous graphics and these new scans aren't an exception.
However, I'd like to see something more interesting: some new scripts, a whole map, a little video; I'd be happy with a simple msgbox at least.

Well, that's it. Nothing really new, but we'll keep on waiting. Great work, go on!

Dionen

El Emperador Pálido

¡Hey Dionen! This is amazing, as always.
Your hackrom stands out because of its marvelous graphics and these new scans aren't an exception.
However, I'd like to see something more interesting: some new scripts, a whole map, a little video; I'd be happy with a simple msgbox at least.

Well, that's it. Nothing really new, but we'll keep on waiting. Great work, go on!
oh I see. I was going to show a video of if (showing all animations and music) but I just got lazy sorry haha
I'm going to finish the Clothing Shop and I'll probably show a video of it in action

CompuMax

Discord: CompuMax#0425
Miembro insignia
Oh! Excelente!

Este es uno de mis hacks favoritos y espero jugar una versión más larga camino a la versión final.

Ánimo y mucho éxito en el proyecto Dionen.

Kurilin

Usuario de platino
Esta vivo, VIVO!

Ok, Pokemon life siempre fue mi beta favorita, no estoy seguro de cuanto tiempo llevo esperando este momento.

Deberías colocar algo más de argumento, se que es difícil hacerlo sin dar spoiler pero bueno.

Podrías poner un link de Mega o Mediafire? no todos nos llevamos bien con dropbox...

Gold

Porrero a tiempo parcial
Miembro insignia
The best fckng hack ever just returned. I'm looking forward for a release. I realy enjoyed the first demo.

Best regards.

Aguiar

Colega de los colegas
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Amazing news whigga. That scans seems to have a lot of work on their back and, as always, graphics mix perfectly. I'd put flowers or leaves tiles for the water (also, maybe, rocks with different palletes) and some decoration for the sand (sand castles, oysters, seastars...)

Lunos

Enfrentando a La Organización
Miembro insignia
English: The purple~ish building is lacking shadows, if you compare it with the pic in the upper left corner.
With that being said, I'm super happy that Life is back too. I can't wait for the next release :)!

Spanish: Al edificio color moradete le faltan sombras, si lo comparas con la imagen en la esquina superior izquierda.
Dicho eso, yo tambien estoy super contento de que Life esté de vuelta. ¡No puedo esperar a que salga la proxima versión :)!

Dionen

El Emperador Pálido
Amazing news whigga. That scans seems to have a lot of work on their back and, as always, graphics mix perfectly. I'd put flowers or leaves tiles for the water (also, maybe, rocks with different palletes) and some decoration for the sand (sand castles, oysters, seastars...)
Altough I agree with you and I also want to fill my maps with details, I'm actually going for a clean style. The water tiles are all animated, so in-game it doesn't really lacks anything. I've been studying nintendo maps and oh boy the amount of blank space is disgusting haha
English: The purple~ish building is lacking shadows, if you compare it with the pic in the upper left corner.
With that being said, I'm super happy that Life is back too. I can't wait for the next release :)!
Good observation! Actually, the big house is pretty much the only house that has shadows (it's [player]'s house).
I believe that the first impression is what sticks and, considering it's the first thing you see in the game, it gotta look good. Once you leave O'Hana the shadows are all gone (too much work tbh).

more updates! this time a bit of 𝓛𝓸𝓻𝓮​

Aguiar

Colega de los colegas
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
You are so alive bro! Glad to see you progressing in this masterpiece. Hoopa’s ring is so big, I love it. The spider web is interesting. In B/W it’s the gym leader who broke it but now what will be the movement or object that destroys it? So curious!
Snorlax scan is sweet, i love the pals and tiles of your cave, but I don’t know what are that chimneys and why they are around sleepy snorlax haha!

Good job as always niggi, go hard!

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.