Registrarse

[Hoseki Team]Pokémon Cremisi Portals [DEMO]

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
[align=center]

«The first was never to accept anything for true which I did not clearly know to be such; that is to say, carefully to avoid precipitancy and prejudice, and to comprise nothing more in my judgment than what was presented to my mind so clearly and distinctly as to exclude all ground of doubt.» (René Descartes, Discourse on the Method)

Bl00d-Kirito: Founder, Eventer, Scripter
Vin_Prismriver: Storyboarder, Character Designer, Illustrator
Fuji97: Eventer, Scripter, Graphic
-Xiondis02: Tilesetter, Mapper
Nalkio: Mapper
Archer_GWolf: Remixer, Composer
LD3005: Composer, Arranger
Vale: Spriter, Graphic
Zitowski: Tilesetter
Spinda94: Tilesetter, Spriter, Graphic

This project is part of the Hoseki Team, an italian cooperation between a group of people who believe Pokémon games created with RPG Maker are underrated. Starting a few project ourselves, we hope more people will take part in this kind of art as well.

You wish to join the development team? We are currently searching for valid mappers and spriters (particurarly someone experienced with overworlds and trainer sprites)!
Apply today~ Just message me with a proof of your work and your timezone! We all understand and speak English~

The Alpha Version of the game is set to be released in June!
Obviously it will be released in both Italian and English!

The reason why the game title is half italian (Cremisi means Crimson), half english is that the former makes the project recognizable as italian, while the latter serves to make it an international project as well, not confined in its closed native country.

However, welcome to the Fysor region! This is quite a strange land, as due to a mountain range dividing it into two different sections, half of it suffers harsh temperatures, while the other benefits from gentle breezes and sun. This separation has influenced the people which had settled in the region: as such, they ended up divided into two tribes, Kaori and Akahi. Not much time had passed before the two of them waged each other war, due to a certain betrayal committed by a girl. Nevertheless, tragedy was avoided, thanks to an alliance between a Hero and a legendary pokémon. Of that event we have only one last proof: a sacred tree called Yggrasil, which was born from the ashes of the two. And so, every year Fysor's princess elects a young boy and a girl to guard the sacred tree, in order not for its true power to be unleashed, by giving each of them a precious pendant, the Cremispirto or else the Cremisalma.

The main character has escaped from a tragic event which had condemned the Fysor region five year before, and now he finds himself in a society which he doesn't belong anymore to: humans and pokémon live underground, in the city of Sinforia. Running the new civilization is Team Wire's job, which organizes expeditions hoping to find new aquifers and ancient artifacts. One day, though, one of the members of the team, which besides proves to be really friendly towards the player, finds a crimson portal which, according to him, would be able to travel back in time: and so, the main character and the survivors of Sinforia decide to make the great step... but will they really experience a time travel?

Take part in a breathtaking adventure, and have fun solving riddles, travelling through a new region, exploring unknown dimensions to counteract an imminent threat, and encountering new pokémon species: you'll have to protect your world and the people you love, will you be up to it? Will you find out what is really happening? Will you be able to distinguish between reality and illusion? Your search for the truth...continues!

(The characters mentioned are those appearing in the first picture, so the directions on character's position refer to that.)

- Kirito Kirigaya (center, on the right): the character the player will personify if he chooses to be a guy. He comes from the town of Oikade/Puricardia, and he's brave, upright and stainless.

- Asuna Yuuki (center, on the left): the character the player will personify as if he chooses to be a girl. She comes from the town of Oikiade/Puricardia as well, and she's smart, cautious and symphatetic.

- Hoseki Kodai (down to the left): princess of the Fènis Castle and governor of the Fysor region. In the past she befriended a legendary pokémon, and was among the reasons of the war between Kaori and Akahi. After drinking the sacred tree's dew, she became eternally young, and as 200 years had passed, the tedium of life brought her to be introverted, depressed and fragile. She has a magic diary which records all the events that happened in the Fysor region throughout the centuries.

- Naomi Camenos (on the left): a young trainer from the town of Limneide, she's impulsive, competitive and affectionate. She left her home town to search for his father, who left her family when she was a child. She often finds herself discussing philosophical and moral issues.

- Lucretius (up to the left): an enigmatic character who, according to him, comes from a different dimension. He's an itinerant poet linked to the gods, and he entertains his audience versifying with the help of his Meloetta.

- Kyoh Higanbana (down to the right): special member of Team Wire, he indulged in loneliness for several years, and that's why he immediately befriends the player. He's clingy, ambiguous, and a little bit unsettling, and also he seems to have an accurate scheme in his mind.

- Akumu Higanbana (on the right): admin of Team Wire, she always supports her younger brother Kyoh in achieving his wishes. She's a bit bipolar, as she alternates feelings of affection to feelings of malice. She's very reliable though.

- Mirage (up to the right): a mysterious trainer who looks like an illusion. She often shows up in certain places of Fysor, where she alters reality and causes natural and paranormal phenomenons.

- Original plot: Among the intentions that animate Cremisi Portals is the will to detach from the strongholds of Pokémon videogames without abandoning them. For instance, there are no gym nor a professor who give you a starter pokèmon.
- New region: Explore the Fysor region with its contradictions and mysteries! Solve puzzles and quizzes to go gon with the game!
- New villanous team: What is Team Wire planning? What's the deal with this time travel thing? Might they be linked to Mirage and her distortions? Find it out by hindering their plans.
- Interesting characters: Discover the main characters of the plot, with their dreams, hopes, fears and wishes. Human Psychology will be a milestone of the game, with all of the mechanisms which govern his behaviours. Even the playable character will talk, and thanks to the great choice of answer, he will be able to reflect the player's ideology.
- Day/Night System: A handy feature that latest pokèmon games have.
- Updated to the sixth generation: New Pokémon, moves and mechanics will be implemented as well.
- Custom Graphics: Thanks to the possibilites RPG Makes gives us, you'll we able to experience fresh-new graphics in fifth generation style... (from Beta 1 onwards, though).
- Original Soundtrack: The game will feature an awesome all-new soundtrack by LD3005 and Archer_GWolf. More informations in the SOundtrack section.
- Pokémon follow you: A great feature from HeartGold and SoulSilver makes his comeback, better than ever.

- Smart Menù (original script): Fed up wth the plain old menù? With the new smart menù, everything will be under your command
- New Battle System (original script): Unique and minimalistic graphics. The stats changes will be shown on the interface as well.
- New Textbox (original script): Arrows are outmoded! With the new textbox, above the dialogues will appear the name of the speaker in a visual novel style. And if you have any doubt left, the character mugshot will appear too.
- Relationship System (original script): Through multiple-choice anwsers, the player character has the possibility to bond with the main NPCs of the game: these bonds can be of friendship, hate, or even love. Its aim is to involve the player even more in the game, and to give depth to the non player characters, because the important dialogues shouldn't be only those which make the plot go further, but also those which reveal an aspect of the character's psychology and development. Thanks to the relationship system you will be able to obtain special items and special pokémon, and even skip some troublesome parts of the game, but that's all up to you
- Mirage Pokémon (half-original script): A new kind of pokémon avaible in the Fysor region. Mirage Pokémon are able to avoid certain types of attacks and to use Mirage-type moves which are super effective on all the other types. Mirage Pokémon will not gain experience, as they first have to be "materialized" by emptying the "illusionary gauge".
- No Hidden Machines (half-original script): Pokémon will not be your HM slaves anymore! In order to fully enjoy the Fysor region you'll be given a great range of items like the sword, the grappling hook, the ocarina...

2th screen - ...I'd say, while his journey had just begun:" "Do not rely on anyone."
4th screen - Employee: What a mess, with all of this paperworks scattered on the floor... I should find the will to tidy everything up.
6th screen - Backpack: This place is so desolated that not even Pokémon can be found here

DOWNLOAD LINK v1.1.5

You can listen all of the tracks released so far on Soundcloud or Youtube! Here are a few examples for you to enjoy~

Nintendo e Game Freak (c) Pokémon
Reki Kawahara and A1-Pictures (c) Sword Art Online
Flameguru, Poccil and Maruno (c) Pokémon Essentials
BoOmxBiG, GeoisEvil, Zeo, Citrine e WesleyFG, Heavy-Metal-Lover for some tiles

Want to support us? Place one of these little banners in your signature, we would really appreciate it!
Make sure to remove the asterisks!

Código:
[*url="http://reliccastle.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=208"][*img]http://i.imgur.com/TPfScPq.gif[/img][/url]

Código:
[*url="http://reliccastle.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=208"][*img]http://i.imgur.com/XmepXwS.gif[/img][/url]

Código:
[*url="http://reliccastle.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=208"][*img]http://i.imgur.com/Ww7Gm7u.gif[/img][/url]

Código:
[*url="http://reliccastle.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=208"][*img]http://i.imgur.com/mfzCC0b.png[/img][/url]
[/align]

Última edición:

Bryan

Noob :v
Respuesta: [Hoseki Team]Pokémon Cremisi Portals

Tu juego es estupendo! Es lamentable que no sea en español!

M

Miembro eliminado 28262

Invitado

te l'ho sempre detto caro, il gioco é stupendo e va per la bella via
in bocca al lupo con il concorso!

VGS

I Love Enchiladas ♥

Wow! I'm without words, really impressive.
The tiles very good,the features are genial and the battle menu I am amazed, without forget that all the art is magnificent. But the story could not understand well (sorry for my wrong english).

"Te mando saludos y sigue con el buen trabajo"

te l'ho sempre detto caro, il gioco é stupendo e va per la bella via
in bocca al lupo con il concorso!
Woah, grazie! :D

Wow! I'm without words, really impressive.
The tiles very good,the features are genial and the battle menu I am amazed, without forget that all the art is magnificent. But the story could not understand well (sorry for my wrong english).

"Te mando saludos y sigue con el buen trabajo"
Gracias! :D

We're trying to do our best for this project, i hope to release the Alpha version in June, so stay tuned :D

By the way, thanks a lot for your comments, they're very motivating :)

A little yet juicy update! We are working on the project at a good pace, and we have scripted the next area of the game~

Three new screenshots :3
Where has our main character ended up in? That woman has to be Akumu! She seems to know something important... maybe she can be helpful for our journey? (NB: Akumu's and Wire Grunts' overworlds and the overall graphics are temporary!)

Third screen - Akumu: As you have no memories of your past, I shall summarize you the story of the descent of this city.

And here's a preview of the background music you can here in this place~
Enjoy~

FedePoke

Usuario Habitual

Hello!
I really like this, but some things to point:
- Some maps are very empty, the distribution of the tiles isnt so good.
- The minisprite of the main character may be fixed, the form is strange (in some screenshoots at least)
- In another hand, the interior tiles are so beautiful, and refering to the last three scans i'm so impress, its wonderful, but again, some zones are so empty.
- The battle script is perfect, but maybe more colors wont be bad.
- The textbox is the thing i liked most. Nothing to say about this.
Sorry if my english isnt good hahah
See you!

Hello!
I really like this, but some things to point:
- Some maps are very empty, the distribution of the tiles isnt so good.
- The minisprite of the main character may be fixed, the form is strange (in some screenshoots at least)
- In another hand, the interior tiles are so beautiful, and refering to the last three scans i'm so impress, its wonderful, but again, some zones are so empty.
- The battle script is perfect, but maybe more colors wont be bad.
- The textbox is the thing i liked most. Nothing to say about this.
Sorry if my english isnt good hahah
See you!
Thanks for your comment!

I know the problem of the emptyness, we're trying to do our maps more full of tiles, we'll try to fix them as soon as possible, but our mappers are quite busy so i tried to make temporary maps. ^^

The Overworld isn't stable, the only correct part is the front one, the others are all to fix(they were old)

For the battle script we're trying to add more new things like the stats'increases and so, we'll try also to add more colors ^^

Thank you for your feedbacks, you're very helpful. :D

Good evening guys :D

Today we bring you a new update, because we worked on the game for the last two days (it was holiday in our country), e so we did most ofthe events of the Alpha version.
As usual, I won't give many informations... I wonder what's happening in these screens...! The overworld sprites are still temporary, but they will be ready soon!

2nd screen - Hoseki: (Ok, now, Hoseki, just calm down. You're a princess, and you have to show the cognizance you are attributed.
3rd screen - Kyoh: Five years have been more than enough.
4th screen - Kyoh: A time travel? Did I lose my mind already?

Updating with three new themes :blush: Hope you like them!

- Final Battle! Lucretius, Bard

Spot the differences with the Regular version!

- Battle! Mirage, Illusionary Trainer

- Team Wire Headquarters (both Demo version and Beta 1 version)

Friendly reminder that the English version of the Demo is set to be released on the 15th of June!

Cheve

MoonLover~
Miembro de honor

Well, the songs are very nice!

My favorite here it's the second one :D

Keep the good work! And lets wait until 15th of June! ^-^/

Oh, Thanks, nice to hear that :D

Thanks for the support, and, yes, let's wait the 15th June! ;)

STUFF HAPPENS!

Translations:
0 : 08 - Catapulted in a dystopic future...
0 : 11 - Oh, hi, Kirito! Do you remember me? It seems like someone is going to give a lecture that will change Sinforia's destiny.
Let's see... Oh, someone is coming!
0 : 16 - (Kyoh! Will he give the lecture?)
0 : 18 - ...now it's time to counterback!
0 : 25 - Who will decide the fate of Sinforia?
0 : 30 - There's a stand with a Poké Ball on top of it.
The Pokéball's got a blazing aura.

NB: JUNE THE 12TH IS THE RELEASE DATE OF THE ITALIAN VERSION.
THE ENGLISH VERSION IS SET TO BE RELEASED ON JUNE THE 15TH

Seizera

Just passing

The coordination in this proyect looks so good, i specially liked the teaser trailer; thanks to post your proyect in the forum, nice to see this kind of proyects here ^^

Aguiar

Colega de los colegas
Miembro del equipo
Administrador

It's nice to see a good RPG game in this forum!
I really like the OST of this RPG and his graphic style. Demo teaser trailer look so good, can't wait!

Hi there guys! We are back from the dead. And we bring you something, at least.

You see, the Pokémon Cremisi Portals demo was first released in June the 12th in Italy. Altough, it cointained a lot of bugs and flaws, mainly due to the fact we miscalculated our times. Of course, we released several updated versions in order to fix these flaws, but overall we thought the Demo has been below our expectations. Thus, we were insicure about releasing an English version or wait for the final version to be released and translated, but at the end we have decided to release the Demo anyway.

Please note that the Demo version is in Italian (altough we originally planned to translate it), so it might be hard to follow the plot, but please enjoy the Demo not for what it has to offer at the moment, but for what it CAN offer in a future version. For example, the Follow Me script was fixed, but then the changes weren't saved and we decided to leave it be. We found ourselves our flaws, and we're working on fixing them. With your support, we can make something even greater.

In the game folder you can find a file called "READ_HERE", where you can find informations about the plot and about what to do next in case you get stuck in. You will also find in it the solutions to the riddles in Eureka Cave.

Please tell us what do you think, about the characters, about the environment, about the soundtracks... any feedback will be appreciated! Moreover, we are currently looking for some talented spriters and tilesetters which could help us out with the game graphics. If you want to join the team, please send me a message.

Now, enjoy the Demo! :D
DOWNLOAD LINK

Pistis

Usuario mítico
No entiendo mucho ingles y menos el italiano pero este juego tiene muy buena pinta.
Lo jugare cuando salga espero que no tarde mucho ;D

¡Claro! Háganos saber sus pensamientos sobre el juego! :D

Cualquier comentario puede ayudar a mejorar la calidad, por favor, háganos saber lo que piensa de esta demo, para que podamos mejorar lo que está mal en el primer episodio! ^^

Gracias a todos! :D

UPDATES!

We're working on a lot of things in these days, Drimer, one of our programmers is doing a really great work, by going on with a lot of features like Pokemon Amie, Internet functions, and the Player customization system!

You can see some screenshots here!

Today we'll give you an update on one of the Cremisi Portals features, the FullBox!

What it is? It's a text Message system writed by Fuji97, that shows the mugshots of the person you're talking with, in a sort of a Visual Novel style ^^

Obviously the most important mugshots will have also exclusive poses and expressions! :D

So, i leve here the link of a short preview released on our Facebook page:

Fullbox (v0.9)

Don't forget also to give us a like! We'll release all the udates mostly on acebook, so, if you're curious on the last updates, you can see them on the FB Page! :D

Guess what, Cremisi Portals is going to have even some fakemons! ;3
I remembered they weren't posted here so I thought it was worth fix that. Please note that some of these designs may be old and subject to changes!

Regchar, yew pokémon. This one was the fire-type starter in the Demo version. By Vale.

Saddle, hydrogon pokémon. This one was the water-type starter in the Demo version. By Vale.

Grumbble, a cutie little fat pig. By Ome.

Sasheep, a happy sheep with a sash. By Ome.

Jerpaca, a fluffy alpaca. Evolves from Sasheep! By Ome.

Coraleco, Coral Reef Pokémon. Evolves from Corsola! By Ome.

Plagmask, the skinny bird. By Ome.

Pestictor, plague bird of prey. Evolves from Plagmask! Signature Pokémon of Akumu Higanbana. By Ome.

This little fella has no name yet, but it's based on a hikikomori. By Ome.

Neckubi, rokurokubi (you know, that japanese monster with a long neck) Pokèmon. By Ome.

Kirionna, evolution of Neckubi! By Ome.

Nagaime, evolution of Kirionna! Signature Pokémon of Hoseki Kodai. By Ome.

Reneige and Reisune, icy and ghostly foxes~! By Vale.

What do you think? Will you catch them in Episode 1?

Also we updated the graphics wih new 32x32 graphic tiles!

Here's a screenshot ot the first 32x32 grapics made! ^^

Besides, we have a new member in the devlopment team. We are working on the sanatorium graphics these days.
See you next update!

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.