Pokémon: Distortion Black Reborn [9/10/16 Update, Not Dead yet :0]

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Cheve

MoonLover~
Miembro de honor
Respuesta: Pokémon: Distortion Black Reborn [6/4/16 Update]

Smooooth!

It looks rly cool! Tiles have a great sinergy within them. The sky of the Battle BG it's nice how it is rigth now.

Keep it up!

Srry for bad english broh!

• Me gusta
Reacciones : Nex

Nex

Héroe de WaH
Respuesta: Pokémon: Distortion Black Reborn [17/4/16 Update]

Smooooth!

It looks rly cool! Tiles have a great sinergy within them. The sky of the Battle BG it's nice how it is rigth now.

Keep it up!

Srry for bad english broh!
Thank you very much :)! Youre english is easy to understand so I don't see a problem there.

Última edición:

Pacodelopio

Entrenador Pkmn

Good graphics that's all for the moment, you can use this visual talent for do a good history with your hack.
And if the scripts was at the same level, this is a great hack, but still is early for talk more.

Xiros

¡Pokémon Omega con actualización del 30/8!
Miembro de honor

Wow nice video! The mapping is really nice! I like your style.

In the unknown forest there will be some sort of ruins with unknown? :)

Hope to see the scripts soon :)

Nice hack over here man ^^

The story is intriguing. Nothing specially new but well, at the moment you haven't developed it that much, so it can only improve.

The graphic style is pretty good. There's a lot of armony between tiles, and I like their palettes a lot: very colorful and lively. However, there are two or three things you could improve. First of all,

this tree seems like it has no shadow. It would look better if you added some more. Also I can't see this

as a wall x'D It's a little bit weird. And at last, you should try to add more "detail" tiles (like rocks and stuff) to the mountain parts.

In addition, I like your mapping. It isn't extremely complex but it still feels natural, so good job man ;D But still, I find the fifth scan

a little chaotic. As I don't know how you can improve it, well, whatever xD

Generally, very good job! Keep it like that man :D

That's all,

Plup!

EDIT: Wooooo 300 posts :O :O

Nex

Héroe de WaH

Wow nice video! The mapping is really nice! I like your style.

In the unknown forest there will be some sort of ruins with unknown? :)

Hope to see the scripts soon :)
Thank you very much, and yes there will be ruins good guess and tbh I don't even have a idea on scripting but it will happen...

Nice hack over here man ^^

The story is intriguing. Nothing specially new but well, at the moment you haven't developed it that much, so it can only improve.

The graphic style is pretty good. There's a lot of armony between tiles, and I like their palettes a lot: very colorful and lively. However, there are two or three things you could improve. First of all,

this tree seems like it has no shadow. It would look better if you added some more. Also I can't see this

as a wall x'D It's a little bit weird. And at last, you should try to add more "detail" tiles (like rocks and stuff) to the mountain parts.

In addition, I like your mapping. It isn't extremely complex but it still feels natural, so good job man ;D But still, I find the fifth scan

a little chaotic. As I don't know how you can improve it, well, whatever xD

Generally, very good job! Keep it like that man :D

That's all,

Plup!

EDIT: Wooooo 300 posts :O :O
thank you very much for that great feedback, yes indeed some tiles need improving what do you think of this?

Thank you very much, and yes there will be ruins good guess and tbh I don't even have a idea on scripting but it will happen...

thank you very much for that great feedback, yes indeed some tiles need improving what do you think of this?
Let's see...

I can't see any difference in the first scan, sorry ^^' In that scan I was refering to the tile itself, in the sense that it doesn't seem like a wall. But whatever, it's not that bad x'D

The other two issues are pretty much solved, so no problem! Either the new shadow and the new map are better, and I like them hahaha

Well that's it, keep it like that!

Plup!

• Me gusta

Nex

Héroe de WaH

Let's see...

I can't see any difference in the first scan, sorry ^^' In that scan I was refering to the tile itself, in the sense that it doesn't seem like a wall. But whatever, it's not that bad x'D

The other two issues are pretty much solved, so no problem! Either the new shadow and the new map are better, and I like them hahaha

Well that's it, keep it like that!

Plup!
yea the wall needs editing ik I need to get aroound it some time xD
and thanks :)

New screenshot:

Xiros

Miembro de honor
Respuesta: Pokémon: Distortion Black Reborn [23/4/16 Update]

I like the New screenshot, specially the mix of tree colors.

It Would be nice if we could see another kind of update, or until know you have justed worked on graphics and mapping?

• Me gusta

Nex

Héroe de WaH

I like the New screenshot, specially the mix of tree colors.

It Would be nice if we could see another kind of update, or until know you have justed worked on graphics and mapping?
At the moment I dont know that much about scripting but I will script some npcs and trainers very soon.

Nex

Héroe de WaH

Little but Important update:
Im currently learning scripting and Im already able to script bugfree stuff!
*the overworld is a placeholder*

Naren Jr.

Puto amo
Usuario de Platino

Little but Important update:
Im currently learning scripting and Im already able to script bugfree stuff!
*the overworld is a placeholder*
Baia baia, señor Nex, tienes todo bien trabajado hermano, me gusta como se ve el borde del showpokepic, ademas los alrededores en la scan lucen muy buenos hermano! A ver si nos traes scripts y mas cosas pronto.

Saludos!!

• Me gusta

Xiros

Miembro de honor

Amazing! It's good to see some scripting in your hack!

Nice start! If you have any doubts in scripting you can ask me, and you can always look how are the scripts created in the original rom or in other hack roms!

Good luck!

• Me gusta

Nex

Héroe de WaH

Amazing! It's good to see some scripting in your hack!

Nice start! If you have any doubts in scripting you can ask me, and you can always look how are the scripts created in the original rom or in other hack roms!

Good luck!
Thank you very much :), I will be sure to ask if I have any question!

Baia baia, señor Nex, tienes todo bien trabajado hermano, me gusta como se ve el borde del showpokepic, ademas los alrededores en la scan lucen muy buenos hermano! A ver si nos traes scripts y mas cosas pronto.

Saludos!!
thank you, I will show more scripts soon :)

Última edición:

Nex

Héroe de WaH
Respuesta: Pokémon: Distortion Black Reborn [1/5/16 Update]

because I can't leave people with outdated screenshots alone

Nex

Héroe de WaH
Respuesta: Pokémon: Distortion Black Reborn [30/4/16 Update]

Un consejo que te doy bro, es que subas a youtube los vídeos de tu hack, pocas personas descargan archivos, algunos entran desde el movil y esas cosas, lo mejor es que los subas a youtube para poderlo ver mejor.

Saludos!
ikr

Xiros

Miembro de honor
Respuesta: Pokémon: Distortion Black Reborn [1/5/16 Update]

because I can't leave people with outdated screenshots alone
The screen looks cool, but it Would be nicer if pikachu was more close to the textbox.
I didnt watch the video, please upload it to youtube

• Me gusta
Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.