Registrarse

Pokémon: Distortion Black Reborn [9/10/16 Update, Not Dead yet :0]

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Xiros

¡Pokémon Omega con actualización del 30/8!
Miembro de honor
Respuesta: Pokémon: Distortion Black Reborn [7/5/16 Update]

Nice screenshots! Your updates are pretty good! Keep up the good work!

How long the beta will be?

• Me gusta
Reacciones : Nex

Nex

Héroe de WaH

Nice screenshots! Your updates are pretty good! Keep up the good work!

How long the beta will be?
1.) Its an alpha
2) 2 Towns (Indoors 100%) ,2 Routes (maybe 2 and a half) ,1 Cave, 1/2 Forest ,1 Lake and 0 gyms

Cheve

MoonLover~
Miembro de honor

Distortion World is in da' house (?

Well, both scans looks rly misterious :D

I've seen your acts and it looks like you're finally into scripts, congratulations with that, proyect it's more and more close to Beta. Keep going! :awesome:

• Me gusta

Nex

Héroe de WaH

Distortion World is in da' house (?

Well, both scans looks rly misterious :D

I've seen your acts and it looks like you're finally into scripts, congratulations with that, proyect it's more and more close to Beta. Keep going! :awesome:
xD
Yea its supposed to be so :)
Thank you very much!

Guilly Alpha

It's eleven o'clock
Respuesta: Pokémon: Distortion Black Reborn [25/5/16 Update]

Como siempre me gusta mucho lo queveo.
El background es lo que mas me ha gustado, me parece buenisimo y la scan de la casa en el desierto tambien, me ha encantado.
Otra cosa que me ha parecido bastante chula es la textbox, creo que no es nueva, pero me acabo de fijar xD.

Nada mas que decir salvo, buen trabajo!

• Me gusta

Nex

Héroe de WaH
Respuesta: Pokémon: Distortion Black Reborn [25/5/16 Update]

Como siempre me gusta mucho lo queveo.
El background es lo que mas me ha gustado, me parece buenisimo y la scan de la casa en el desierto tambien, me ha encantado.
Otra cosa que me ha parecido bastante chula es la textbox, creo que no es nueva, pero me acabo de fijar xD.

Nada mas que decir salvo, buen trabajo!
Thank you very much :)
Uh but but...I made this textboxes all myself D:

Xiros

¡Pokémon Omega con actualización del 30/8!
Miembro de honor
Respuesta: Pokémon: Distortion Black Reborn [28/5/16 Update]

Excelentes actualizaciones!

Hace unos días no me pasaba por aquí, y la verdad me han sorprendido positivamente!

No voy a comentar cosa por cosa porque todo me parece genial.

Éxito!

• Me gusta

Nex

Héroe de WaH

Excelentes actualizaciones!

Hace unos días no me pasaba por aquí, y la verdad me han sorprendido positivamente!

No voy a comentar cosa por cosa porque todo me parece genial.

Éxito!
thank you very much :)

Nex

Héroe de WaH

New Update
Almost all scripting for Alpha 1 has been done, Alpha 1 will include 2 Towns (with full interiors) 1/2 forest, 2 routes (maybe 3) and 1 cave, stay tuned

and if anyone wants to know, those radios are not decoration and can be actually used ;)

Respuesta: Pokémon: Distortion Black Reborn [4/6/16 Update, New Video]

The video is amazing and the battlegrounds are epic. Good job!

• Me gusta

Nex

Héroe de WaH
Respuesta: Pokémon: Distortion Black Reborn [4/6/16 Update, New Video]

Progress is slow but here is a mapshot ;)

Nex

Héroe de WaH
Respuesta: Pokémon: Distortion Black Reborn [19/6/16 Update, New Video]

Would anyone here like to play a pre-alpha of my hack and give me some feedback ?

Xabier2012

Usuario mítico

Veo una evolución del hack bastante buena. Me gustan los tiles y de lo que has enseñado nada me ha decepcionado. Ánimo.

Would anyone here like to play a pre-alpha of my hack and give me some feedback ?
i could.
but do not expect that I can detect misspelling XD

• Me gusta

Tyren Sealess

A fullmetal heart.

Wow, this project is amazing. Why haven't I seen it before? The tiles are amazing, I love the different kinds of high grass, the trees, the battle backgrounds... There are only a couple of things that don't look right to me. One is that there is a big contrast between shallow and deep water, if you could improve the transition between the two it'd be awesome. The second thing is that cave entrances aren't straight, instead they're tilted to the left a couple of pixels. For me it doesn't give the "depth" impression I suppose it's meant to transmit, and so for me it'd be better if they were just straight. Anyway, I love all the rest. Keep up with the good work!

Nex

Héroe de WaH

Wow, this project is amazing. Why haven't I seen it before? The tiles are amazing, I love the different kinds of high grass, the trees, the battle backgrounds... There are only a couple of things that don't look right to me. One is that there is a big contrast between shallow and deep water, if you could improve the transition between the two it'd be awesome. The second thing is that cave entrances aren't straight, instead they're tilted to the left a couple of pixels. For me it doesn't give the "depth" impression I suppose it's meant to transmit, and so for me it'd be better if they were just straight. Anyway, I love all the rest. Keep up with the good work!
First of all thank you very much for your feedback and praise :) glad that you found my hack by now , I will take your feedback into consideration!

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.