Registrarse

[Individual] The Begin

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Hola amigos, les traigo un mapa que hice hace mucho tiempo, ¿dónde estaría el comienzo de mi hackrom, por alguna razón me interrumpió mi proyecto, pero ahora estoy pensando en volver a él y seguirán usando la base de este mapa y tratar de hacer una mejor con algunos azulejos mejores. Me gustaría saber de usted en este mapa, por errores, si le gusta, lo que puedo mejorar .. Y eso, gracias a todos!

Créditos la Jo7a y Wesley fg

Hello friends, I bring a map I made a long time ago, where would the beginning of my hackrom, for some reason I interrupted my project, but now I'm thinking about returning to him and still will use the basis of this map and try to make a better with some better tiles. I would like to hear from you on this map, for errors, if liked, what I can improve .. And that, thank you all!

Credits Jo7a and wesley fg

Última edición:

Doble C

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Esta estupendo! :D

Quisiera saber que se suponía que iba a ser, un gimnasio o un lugar para visitar solamente?

Esta estupendo! :D

Quisiera saber que se suponía que iba a ser, un gimnasio o un lugar para visitar solamente?
Oh! Thank you! As I said, it would be the start site of my hack, an abandoned mansion full of mysteries that will be revealed throughout the game ..

Oh! ¡Gracias! Como ya he dicho, sería el sitio de inicio de mi corte, una mansión abandonada llena de misterios que serán reveladas a través del juego ..

hola gente, este es otro mapa de mi viejo proyecto en caso de que me puede decir donde puedo mejorar o dime lo que piensas, lo agradecería!

hello people, this is another map of my old project if they can tell me where I can improve or tell me what you think, I would appreciate it!

AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT THE FIRST MAP TOO.

Y no dude en comentar el primer mapa también.

Cheve

MoonLover~
Miembro de honor
Looks nice and natural enought for the context that it has (A Route with some human things).

Meabe the top road looks a little wide, I don't use more tan 2 road tiles wide, but that it's just ME xD

Good job dude!

Looks nice and natural enought for the context that it has (A Route with some human things).

Meabe the top road looks a little wide, I don't use more tan 2 road tiles wide, but that it's just ME xD

Good job dude!
This is true! I will do better next! Thank you! :D

I do not know if you remember me, but there a while ago you helped me with a lot of my questions (I was absent from the forum for a while) haha thanks!

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.