Registrarse

[Sprite] HGSS OWs in FR Style

Introduction
This thread is created to serve all hackers who hated the fact that Gen 4 OWs look ugly on GBA. So, I have made this resource to convert all HGSS OWs in FR Style. They are made from pre-existing default FR OW which makes it more FR Style. They follow the new shading and skin style. These OWs do not (all) fit in the default palettes of Fire Red, so using Navenatox Dynamic Overworld Palettes Patch is a requirement to use all of them.

You are allowed to use any OW from this thread but remember to credit this resource. :)

Images

Download Link
Click me

Notes
Some OW frames are not in right size.

To Do List

More than 30 OW

Credits

Rubire4: FireBreather and Biker OW

Última edición:

Gold

Porrero a tiempo parcial
Miembro insignia
I like how they look. I used similar ones in the past with my hack, however, it was so difficult for me look for similar OW's in GBA style. I'd to help you with this, but I'm so busy with my project.

Good luck with your sprites!

Omega

For endless fight
Miembro del equipo
Moderador/a
It's amazing!
It is seen that it has cost you a lot of work and time to make all these OWs, I would like to help you a bit, I will try to make a couple of frames to see that such ;)

See ya!!!

Re: Respuesta: HGSS OWs in FR Style

Ωmega;415930 dijo:
It's amazing!
It is seen that it has cost you a lot of work and time to make all these OWs, I would like to help you a bit, I will try to make a couple of frames to see that such ;)

See ya!!!
Contact me on discord @Delta231#8601, if you are interested to help. :)

MetalKaktus

A la luz del quinto día, mira al este
Miembro insignia
I've been watching your sprites since a lot of time. I think they look so nice and I see you are working hard. Mostly, I like number sevententh sprite.

I hope you'll continue your project ;)

MichaKing

Grafista avanzado

Me parece increíble que aún no haya comentado este magnífico aporte que estás haciendo.
Mereces un aplauso por hacer este trabajo tan ¿molesto?, se nota que le pones el empeño necesario para que el resultado final sea realmente bueno, la mejora respecto a los OWs de FR es muy grande, estos aprovechan mayor el espacio y las paletas son más vivas. La adaptación que haces es muy buena, pues tienen la apariencia de los OWs de HGSS pero conservan la esencia de FR. Mucho ánimo y continua este aporte, que seguro le servirá a más de uno.

Se despide, MichaKing~

Naren Jr.

Puto amo
Usuario de Platino
Awesome :).

Me encanta mucho el nuevo estilo.
Un consejo, esos que vas subiendo por individual, colocalos todos juntos en el post principal para así ver todos los que tienes y no se vayan perdiendo en los comentarios.

Re: Respuesta: HGSS OWs in FR Style

Awesome :).

Me encanta mucho el nuevo estilo.
Un consejo, esos que vas subiendo por individual, colocalos todos juntos en el post principal para así ver todos los que tienes y no se vayan perdiendo en los comentarios.
Thanks for the suggestion but there are some OWs which needs revamping. My friend is helping me to improve them. I will update the OP soon. :)