Registrarse

"I want that everyone to play my project" : Lord Kenion

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
UC: What inspired you to become a Rom Hacker?

Lord Kenion: My inspiration? Well, definitely Koolboyman and his amazing Pokémon Prism. His superb way to make a new story with a ton of new features inspired me to start hacking Pokémon roms.

UC: When did you start Rom Hacking?

L.K: When I started to hack roms was back on 2010. I was 15 or 16. I don't rember. Anyway, at that time I was a completely angry noob who only wanted to get attention and be recognized as the God of Romhacking.

UC: Did you think that your project would be nominated for this spring competition?

L.K: Well. Last year the project won a Hack of Month award, and during the hack of the year competition was completely ignored. But it's ok. I'm used to be ignored during important competition hahahahaha. Probably I won't get at least a single vote.

UC: What was your first reaction when you see that your project was selected?

L.K: Well. I can't say I'm surprised because I have been working on this project so hard. I know there are many people supporting this humble project and it can't be ignored during a romhacking competition.

UC: . What inspired you to have an idea of making a project which is reboot of Johto games?

L.K: Inspiration, you said? Chaos Rush of course! Back on 2014 I discovered his super awesome project. He just made an improved version of the original Kanto remakes with more than new game mechanics. His amazing storyline made me think. How is it posible that a romhacker could make a remake better than the original Gales? During that year, during the time I was banned from Whack a Hack forum I cancelled a previous project (It was a horrible hack, lol) and immediately I thought, What if I make my own reboot? Since the Kanto optiion was already taken, I decided to use muy favorite region. And that is Johto

UC: This time, 4 English Rom Hacks were nominated for this spring(Your project, Fat Kid, Sea Temple and Fireburn). Do you think its a good sign that foreign hacks are becoming famous on Spanish site?

L.K: A hack is a hack, regardless its languaje. Here in latinamerica de are used to english Pokémon games (There are spanish tranlation, but the spanish from Spain is just...lol) so a competition with many foreign hackroms is not a surprised in my opinion.

UC: This question may offend you a little and I apologize in advance for this, why did you make your project in English language and release it on both Pokecommunity and Whack a Hack when you know spanish?

L.K: Hahahahhahahah. It's ok. And well. The reason of making an english project when I born in a spanish speaker country is because I want that everyone play my project. You know, english is spoken by several people. And because I wanted to improve my english skills.

UC: Which project do you think has better chance to win MPE Spring 2018?

L.K: This competition looks so tight. Anyone can win it. But if I have to choose a winner. I choose Pokémon Dreamed Wishes

UC: Thank you for giving your time to this.

MetalKaktus

A la luz del quinto día, mira al este
Miembro insignia
Once again, thank you for bringing us such a interesting interview. I think it's a good way to know more about our cummunities memmbers.

Also it's quite interesting the fact that Ruki (@Lord Kenion) became a good ROM Hacker starting as a completly noob.

I'll be waiting to another interview ;)

Gold

Porrero a tiempo parcial
Miembro insignia
Oh man. I got sleep and I forgot to answer the last two questions you asked me. Anyway thank you so much for the interview.

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.