Registrarse

Winning a MPE is my dream: Noctul

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
E.W: What was the thing that brought you into the world of ROM hacking?

Noctul: When I was 12 years old I played Pokemon Crush. I liked a lot the game so I explored and I saw Whack a Hack, I registered and I started an idea for a project. That project was discarted and finally I started to create Pokemon Justicieros with another Whack a Hack member.

E.W: Why is your game called " POKéMON JusticieroS"? Is there any reason for it? If so, would you please like to share it?

Noctul: Yes, the name of the game has a relation withe the main project. Because you have to revenge the death of your parents, and you think that is what you need to make “justice” (“Justicieros”is justice in english).

E.W: Are you excited as your ROM was selected for MPE Spring 2018?

Noctul: . I’m really excited, is the first time I have been selected to a MPE. Winning a MPE is my dream, I like the idea of getting an award for my work.

E.W: Your hack was based on Firered. Are you going to use PokeRuby or wait for PokeFirered?

Noctul: . Now a days I only want to make my project in Firered, i don’t want to switch it to Ruby. May be in the future I will change it.

E.W: Was Pokemon Justicieros a Team hack or solo? If it was a team hack, then would you please tell me about your team mates?

Noctul: First the project was in team, the other team mate is Winston7, he worked a lot in the project but finally he left because he doesn’t have time for the romhacking. He is a serious but friendly team mate, is perfect.

E.W: For the first time, 4 English hacks were selected for MPE spring 2018. What's your opinion about foreign hacks getting famous on Spanish web?

Noctul: I think English hacks are as good as spanish one. They are really good hacks and everybody knows that english hacks have a superiority, because the language.

E.W: Any words to your fans?

Noctul: I don’t think I have a lot of fans, but if I have someone thank you for your support, and I will make you to have a good time playing my project

Mikelan98

WaH used to be a bigger place...
Maravillosa entrevista. ¿Podrías poner el link de tu página web por aquí? Las entrevistas nos han parecido muy buenas en el Discord de WaH.

• Me gusta
Reacciones : Lon
Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.