Registrarse

[Ruby] Pokemon Giratina Legend | 07-04-23 | I'M BACK

Andrea

Usuario mítico
Good afternoon everyone and welcome to a new update!
Three months have now passed since the last real update regarding the project, that is, the one relating to the release of the new beta.
I think it's time to go further and focus on what's new in the future.

1. New City
First, i want to introduce one of the cities that will be available in the final beta, that is Snoweil City:
It's a small town north of the Shinzo region.
Due to its geographical position, the climate is perpetually cold, with very low temperatures below freezing.
This place can be reached via the subway, or from route 8.
In order to fully appreciate the setting of this map, both day and night, i bring you a short gameplay:

2. Animations
Part of the work i'm doing is about making new animations, which will be shown on certain occasions during gameplay.
Specifically, today i'd like to show you a couple of them:
The first sequence, still incomplete, shows some details of Neomoor City.
This animation will be played shortly before a very important event that will take place in the city just mentioned.
In the second animation, instead, you can see a short animation of a train in a tunnel and it will be loaded every time the player uses the railway system of the region!

Before saying goodbye, I also announce that this will be the only summer update.
Further news will be published in September!
Hoping that what I showed you today has been to your liking, see you in a next update!

SenorX

Tipo de incógnito
Miembro de honor
Amazing as always Andrea! I wish you a great summer! Enjoy your holidays to come back even stronger. This work deserves your best attention and effort. I can't wait to see what will you show us in September.

Andrea

Usuario mítico
Amazing as always Andrea! I wish you a great summer! Enjoy your holidays to come back even stronger. This work deserves your best attention and effort. I can't wait to see what will you show us in September.
Thanks a lot Yuri! In September i hope to be able to show you some new locations that will be present in the final beta!

Youre simply amazing Andrea!!! Cutscenes, mapping, scripting... all-in-one!!!
Thanks kakarotto!
I always try to improve in every area of rom hacking!
This time i wanted to experiment with pixel art cutscenes, as it was something i had never tried before, but i admit it was very difficult!

What a wonderful city and animations is incredible the work behind that
Thanks so much!
The pixel art of the city were very complex to draw, especially in respecting the perspective of the various elements, but in the end i'm happy with the result!

Esv

Siempre fuy soy y sere Trem3ndo, toda la vida
me podrias decir, como fue que lo hiciste? osea que pedo con todo lo que agregaste, se ve Genial!!! en lo que a mi concierne, es el mejor HackRom que e visto :D

Esv

Se llama disciplina, motivación y pasión, los 3 pilares fundamentales del romhacking y que apenas nadie cuenta con esto ya.
tu si sabes capo, que buen trabajo el que hicieron por aqui, espero llegar hasta tal nivel de RomHackin, no solo yo sino que mi Compañia tambien :D

Xabier2012

Usuario mítico
Hacía tiempo que no me pasaba por aquí. Me alegra ver que este proyecto siga vivo y parece que con la motivación suficiente que se requiere. Lo de las animaciones es bestial, muy bien logradas.

Andrea

Usuario mítico
me podrias decir, como fue que lo hiciste? osea que pedo con todo lo que agregaste, se ve Genial!!! en lo que a mi concierne, es el mejor HackRom que e visto :D
Thank you very much, very kind!
As for the animations, both were made in C.
In the first case, these are simple static frames that alternate and which are loaded into the BG0.
In the case of the second animation, however, the only part loaded in the BG0 is the train.
The lights inside the "tunnel" are simple oam that move horizontally to give the idea of the movement of the train!

Hacía tiempo que no me pasaba por aquí. Me alegra ver que este proyecto siga vivo y parece que con la motivación suficiente que se requiere. Lo de las animaciones es bestial, muy bien logradas.
Thanks a lot Xabier!

Vent

グラフィックの神
Three months have now passed since the last real update regarding the project, that is, the one relating to the release of the new beta.

1. New City
First, i want to introduce one of the cities that will be available in the final beta, that is Snoweil City:
Due to its geographical position, the climate is perpetually cold, with very low temperatures below freezing.
In order to fully appreciate the setting of this map, both day and night, i bring you a short gameplay:

2. Animations
Part of the work i'm doing is about making new animations, which will be shown on certain occasions during gameplay.
This animation will be played shortly before a very important event that will take place in the city just mentioned.
In the second animation, instead, you can see a short animation of a train in a tunnel and it will be loaded every time the player uses the railway system of the region!

Before saying goodbye, I also announce that this will be the only summer update.
Hoping that what I showed you today has been to your liking, see you in a next update!
Las animaciónes, oh dios mio que hermosas; sinceramente la nueva ciudad me gusta, se ve fresco.
Realmente espero mucho de este hackrom y tienes mi apoyo siempre, gracias Andrea.

Esv

pregunta, esta hecha full AdvanceMap o en Decomp, para mayor informacion porfavor

Esv

The project is completely binary, so all the maps you see were made through Advance Map.
If i can give you an advice, in case you want to start a new project, Decomp is right way!
agradezco tu respuesta, no imagine que si fueses a responder :D yo considero este, el mejor HackRom, asi que, si m disculpas, m voy a aprender algo sobre este estilo de romhacking

M

Miembro eliminado 44805

Invitado
Wow, this project has evolved a lot since I first heard about it. I hope one day to see the full version.

Esv

Question, I want to learn a little more about this RomHacking topic, but I can't find much on the internet that can help me with it, could I learn from you? or do you have a more specific guide?

Dominicko

すべてが1つで1つがすべて
Well, I do not have much to say that they have not told you, I have been held for years and I do not remember any time I have not surprised me; You are a person to admire, it is simply pure quality what you carry, that without mentioning the graphics that are 10/10; Every place you have reflected in the game is so beautiful that they give up to take a break and appreciate the details it has. Regarding the duration of the game, he created that you did a good choice by not extending a lot, the quality is better than the amount, and in this married the quality is very high.

Without anything else to comment, I'll wait as always your updates.

He wished you luck and good vibes.

Esv

1. New City

2. Animations

Okay nuevamente soy yo, primero que nada buenos días mi estimado(a), vengo con preferencia a pedirte permisos para publicar tu juego en mi canal, será bajo las reglas y condiciones que tu plantees ya que por mi no hay ningún problema

Espero puedas darme permiso, para asi yo poder subir en mi canal de YouTube

Muchas Gracias por tu esfuerzo y dedicación a este maravilloso Hack

Andrea

Usuario mítico
Wow, this project has evolved a lot since I first heard about it. I hope one day to see the full version.
Thanks a lot Sparky! I'm working hard so that one day it can happen!

Question, I want to learn a little more about this RomHacking topic, but I can't find much on the internet that can help me with it, could I learn from you? or do you have a more specific guide?

Okay nuevamente soy yo, primero que nada buenos días mi estimado(a), vengo con preferencia a pedirte permisos para publicar tu juego en mi canal, será bajo las reglas y condiciones que tu plantees ya que por mi no hay ningún problema
Espero puedas darme permiso, para asi yo poder subir en mi canal de YouTube
Muchas Gracias por tu esfuerzo y dedicación a este maravilloso Hack
Thank you!
As for the first question, inside the forum you can find really tons of guides on literally any topic you are interested in!
Maybe you can help you search for specific words in the title of the topic to find what you need!
Instead, regarding the second question, of course you can post any video regarding the project! I can only be happy with that!

Well, I do not have much to say that they have not told you, I have been held for years and I do not remember any time I have not surprised me; You are a person to admire, it is simply pure quality what you carry, that without mentioning the graphics that are 10/10; Every place you have reflected in the game is so beautiful that they give up to take a break and appreciate the details it has. Regarding the duration of the game, he created that you did a good choice by not extending a lot, the quality is better than the amount, and in this married the quality is very high.

Without anything else to comment, I'll wait as always your updates.

He wished you luck and good vibes.
This is one of the nicest comments i've received since i frequent the rom hacking forums.
Knowing that my work is a source of appreciation and admiration for other people is one of the things that pays off the most and encourages me to continue working on this project.
Thanks again for these beautiful words you have spent!