Registrarse

[Ruby] Pokemon Giratina Legend | 07-04-23 | I'M BACK

Andrea

Usuario mítico
The ammount of work and love this game has inside it's unbelievable . I appreciate all the hard effort you put in the game; every map has a nice and unique feeling attached to it, in the tilesets you are using until the very last 8x8px block to make it more graphical appealing and the unique tiles and places really make it an incredible game, congrats for all the effort and the awesome game you made.
Thank you so much Jaizu for all these compliments, really!
I'm glad you saw the commitment that i dedicate to maps.
As you rightly said, for each tileset i always try to exploit every small tile and the possible symmetries of the elements of the maps, and this is why it takes me so long to make them...

ITA: LOL, son rimasto di pietra fra, e' assolutamente splendido
Non ho parole, figata di cittá.
veramente, non dicco piú niente perché dopo vedere quel video il mio cervello é entrato in tilt
Grazie mille, sono contento che ti sia piaciuta!
Per il momento, questa è la mia mappa preferita del progetto, perché è venuta proprio come me la immaginavo prima della sua realizzazione!

I have found an extremely strange bug in Giratina's Legend. It happens in the Pokemon Store in Breezy Town (I don't know if it will happen in the other stores) when you review a menu item (ex: the bag), when you close it for some reason you teleport to the place where the girl you serve. Obviously after that you can't get out of there
Thank you so much Sparky for reporting this bug!
In theory, that problem should have been fixed a couple of weeks ago with version 0.7.7 of hte alpha!
Have you tried to downloading the rom again? Let me know.

M

Miembro eliminado 44805

Invitado
Thank you so much Sparky for reporting this bug!
In theory, that problem should have been fixed a couple of weeks ago with version 0.7.7 of hte alpha!
Have you tried to downloading the rom again? Let me know.
My mistake 😓 . I had forgotten to update the game from version 0.7.5 to 0.7.7.

Andrea

Usuario mítico
Good afternoon.
As i announced in the last update, some posts will be published periodically dedicated to some locations that you will explore during the adventure, unedited and not.
Today i would like to show you a small screen of the Quiet Wood, a map announced a year ago, but which has undergone several changes in this long period.

This place is particularly suitable for those who want to relax, as it is characterized by a profound silence.
The massive presence of volbeat and illumise causes strange light effects that illuminate the forest.​

Xiros

¡Pokémon Omega con actualización del 30/8!
Miembro de honor
Good afternoon.
As i announced in the last update, some posts will be published periodically dedicated to some locations that you will explore during the adventure, unedited and not.
Today i would like to show you a small screen of the Quiet Wood, a map announced a year ago, but which has undergone several changes in this long period.

This place is particularly suitable for those who want to relax, as it is characterized by a profound silence.
The massive presence of volbeat and illumise causes strange light effects that illuminate the forest.​
The tiles and simply all the graphics are amazing, but maybe the screen is too overloaded?
Anyway, your hack is awesome, keep up the good work!

Andrea

Usuario mítico
Los tiles son sublimes, parece hecho en RPG porque las sombras están muy bien logradas.
en resumen: ME ENCANTA / I LOVE IT <3
Thank you so much for all these compliments!

The tiles and simply all the graphics are amazing, but maybe the screen is too overloaded?
Anyway, your hack is awesome, keep up the good work!
Thank you so much!
Actually it's understandable; many details could make the maps of the game chaotic.
However, i'm part of that group of people who have always considered the maps of the gba pokemon games extremely empty and poorly detailed.
For this reason, i always try to add many small details in each map, also to give each portion of them varieties!

Andrea

Usuario mítico
Hello everyone and welcome to a new update.
Today i would like to show you a couple of screens showing locations that you can visit in the next beta:

In the first screen there's the mansion of Evans family, the old ruling dynasty of the Shinzo region.
Due to its abandonment, now it's a simple ancient ruin destroyed by the advancing of time.
While the interior of the mansion is unpublished, the exterior of the building has already been published several times in the past and can be seen here:
The second screen, on the other hand, shows a part of the route 5.
Although this route had already been announced in an old update, i had not shown yet the animation of the mills.

I'm aware that these latest updates are very limited, but unfortunately the development of the project is suffering a considerable slowdown due to some personal commitments.
I hope in the coming months to be able to publish more substantial updates.

Polar

Polar dice 🐻‍❄️
Today i would like to show you a couple of screens showing locations that you can visit in the next beta:

In the first screen there's the mansion of Evans family, the old ruling dynasty of the Shinzo region.
Due to its abandonment, now it's a simple ancient ruin destroyed by the advancing of time.
While the interior of the mansion is unpublished, the exterior of the building has already been published several times in the past and can be seen here:
Although this route had already been announced in an old update, i had not shown yet the animation of the mills.

I'm aware that these latest updates are very limited, but unfortunately the development of the project is suffering a considerable slowdown due to some personal commitments.
Good job Andrea!

Xiros

Miembro de honor

Wow! Amazing, simply amazing! The interior graphics are pretty good, and route 5 with those animations is simply a 10/10!

Andrea

Usuario mítico
Today I would like to show you a couple of new features that will be present in the next beta.

1. New Side quest menu
The first implementation i'd like to show you is a system that keeps track of all side quests:
This new menu will be available immediately, allowing to find and play events that may be missed by the player.
Obviously, the missions will be unlocked progressively based on the progress made during the adventure.

2. Script
The second and last news is the following: although i haven't finished the maps of the next beta, i've started to develop some new scripts that will characterize the second part of the adventure.
Below, i leave you a small sequence of an event present in the MooMoo farm:
Instead of using a classic fadescreen/setmaptile, i preferred to make a complete animation of the gate opening.
Other small animations will also be present in other events.

3. Future Updates
As most of you will have noticed, in the last period i have published an update every month, showing you new maps or new implementations.
Unfortunately, i must tell you that due to various commitments, it will no longer be possible for me to meet this deadline.
From now on, the publication of progress regarding the project will be much less frequent.

That said, see you in an next update.

eing

Miembro de honor
Miembro de honor
Simply amazing my bro!
I have no words to explain how i feel when i see this hack in continuous development.
Good work, and I hope to see more about it soon as posible!

Regards 4u!

Andrea

Usuario mítico
Like last year, to commemorate the day of Halloween, until today midnight it will be possible to encouter mostly "ghostly" pokémon in the wild grass.

A little spooky event

From today midnight(10/30/19) until tomorrow midnight t (10/31/19) ghost-type Pokémon, normally visible only at night, will invade the entire Shinzo region.
In fact, you can meet them in wild encounters all day long.

Andrea

Usuario mítico

This is Ethereal City, made taking inspiration from Kyoto.
This place, characterized by a peaceful, almost surreal atmosphere, is located in the north of the Shinzo region and can be easily reached from route 4.​

Credits of the tiles used:
PeekyChew: base tile of pagoda
Zetavares: base tile of the houses
Magiscarf: floor
LunaMaddalena: Signs
In order to fully appreciate this map, both day and night, i report a short gameplay:

Before leaving, i would like to announce that due to numerous commitments, the project will remain on hiatus until june 2021.

U

Usuario eliminado

Invitado
It's pretty awesome to know that you still work on your project, very beautiful Japanese style, also inspires me on certain maps..

My encouragements! Good job! Have a nice day and a Happy new year!~

Xiros

Miembro de honor

This is Ethereal City, made taking inspiration from Kyoto.
This place, characterized by a peaceful, almost surreal atmosphere, is located in the north of the Shinzo region and can be easily reached from route 4.​

Credits of the tiles used:
PeekyChew: base tile of pagoda
Zetavares: base tile of the houses
Magiscarf: floor
LunaMaddalena: Signs
In order to fully appreciate this map, both day and night, i report a short gameplay:

Before leaving, i would like to announce that due to numerous commitments, the project will remain on hiatus until june 2021.
Wow, amazing, simply amazing. Some years ago i went to kyoto and it is really Nice. And in your Game it looks Even better heh.

Some of the tiles reminded me of Nara, which is the most beatiful Town i've visited in Japan. You inspired me to try to add a small Town based on Nara full of deer pokemons (as Nara si full of deers) to My hack.

You are always an inspiration.

I wish you the Best on your project.

Andrea

Usuario mítico
It's pretty awesome to know that you still work on your project, very beautiful Japanese style, also inspires me on certain maps..

My encouragements! Good job! Have a nice day and a Happy new year!~
Thank you so much!

Wow, amazing, simply amazing. Some years ago i went to kyoto and it is really Nice. And in your Game it looks Even better heh.

Some of the tiles reminded me of Nara, which is the most beatiful Town i've visited in Japan. You inspired me to try to add a small Town based on Nara full of deer pokemons (as Nara si full of deers) to My hack.

You are always an inspiration.

I wish you the Best on your project.
I'm honored that someone is inspired through my screens, thank you!
I had the opportunity to visit Japan too, last year, just before the pandemic broke out.
I tried to reproduce the architecture of kyoto in the map, also based on some photos i took, but inserting all those details isn't easy, and many things i wanted to insert have been omitted...

Andrea

Usuario mítico
Each time i'm incredulous on how much support there is behind Giratina's Legend.
I sincerely thank all those who continue to see something good in this project, i hope in the future to not disappoint your expectations.

Although i said that the next update would be in june, i want to thank you for all your support by showing something new:
This is a small sequence of an event that will take place before the beta ends.
I greet you, telling that all the main scripts have already been inserted in the rom, only the secondary ones are missing (npc and some quests).

Xiros

Miembro de honor
Each time i'm incredulous on how much support there is behind Giratina's Legend.
I sincerely thank all those who continue to see something good in this project, i hope in the future to not disappoint your expectations.

Although i said that the next update would be in june, i want to thank you for all your support by showing something new:
This is a small sequence of an event that will take place before the beta ends.
I greet you, telling that all the main scripts have already been inserted in the rom, only the secondary ones are missing (npc and some quests).
Congratulations! Well deserved prices!

Amazing update. Hope to be able to play the new beta soon!

Edo

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
Miembro de honor
Andrea,

Well, what a year! You've got a lot of prizes! And you deserve every single one! That's amazing.
I have to said you're one of the best and most consistent hackers on this site —and around the world, by the way. What you've done was kind of admirable: this proyect has everything, from the tiles and maps to the scripts.

I have nothing more to say, guess. Just wishing you the best of lucks for those things that you need to polish before the release of beta 2.

Keep in touch.