KiraKonGxi
Puntuación de reacción

Mensajes de perfil Última actividad Publicaciones Acerca

• hello and have the world map of my project pokemon neo war and insert it to my project and remember that the project is in Spanish and if you're doing my project in English to Spanish tradusco I say this and not get upset or offend etc. and is but I hope you're doing good work and hope you're using tileset dp

Answer my private message and I'm ready gatolete2 with different nick, only with the nick with some other numbers and I am trustworthy
    if you do not believe me that I have some reason look at this review last_m, translated by my text out my Profile

pd I mean not to rush things and make you few mp sent from the forum
    wow good map, amazing map, in order to case according last_m not been able to finish the engine because of school and other personal and messages that will beam sent last_m problems, only if the commanded my friend not to had time to respond, etc.
    Foro Whack a Hack! - Conversación Entre Last_M y gatolete25

sorry for last comment but says no ah last_m anything advanced classes on the engine
    important last_m possibly have in a week the demo for the engine, if you do not believe me look at this review, translated
    Apologies my English, is that what I say is that, as you ah last_m been talking to, as soon as you pass the essentials etc.
    kirakongxi hello as I have gone with last_m and maps of the beam reached an agreement in these hours
    While I understand, for zeo pokemon I used bw tiles and you can ask one of your friends to do a remake of mine overworld the second and align for rpg maker xp and essentials pokemon and full overworld with the bike, surf etc and if not ask for much, in order to see how it is this time
  • Cargando…
  • Cargando…
  • Cargando…