E
Puntuación de reacción

Mensajes de perfil Última actividad Publicaciones Acerca

• Hola yo soy MenozdozDarkus. Mi nombre viene de mi villano favorito, Menozdozmus, y de que me gustan los pokemons del tipo oscuro. Mis favoritos son Umbreon y Darkrai.
    If you can help me again, I have a second question, well, you must know the Pokemon editing program G3HS (Gen 3 Hacking Suite).
    Well it is possible to expand the number of Pokémon, and can add new Pokemon without having to replace others.
    But however, I can not put these Pokemon to appear on the grass in Advanced Map, and not put to coaches on Hopeless Trainer Editor nor the Unammed Trainer Editor.
    Can you help me solve this?
    In fact Mr. Felix, I use the Fire version Red (U), and can apply the patch and handling it in Gen 3 Hacking Suite quietly, the problem is that somehow when applying the patch, the rom lose compatibility with all editing programs that are extremely necessary for the creation of a rom hack (Adavnced Map for example), do not know how I'll solve but I have something in mind that you can work out in the end thanks for the help.
    ¡Hey Enne! I haven't used the patch for myself but if the patch says that it is not compatible I think that it could be two options:
    a) You are hacking in a Rom thats is from another country language. Here we use FireRed USA version(English) not Rojo Fuego version (Spanish). This "MrDollSteak's Decap and Attack Rombase 1.5" is only compatible with FireRed USA. In the same way for the other engines and patches. They are other options fo other roms, but I recomend to you use FR because it is the ROM with more resources that you easy find in this website.
    b) If you are using FR yet and It doesn't works probably will be a problem of the ROM. In this case, I will recomend you dowloand again in a other website.

With all good wishes, FEL!X.
    ¡Oh! ¡Brazilian! Hahaha, nono. I understood. No problem. I think that you can understand some Spanish because in Portuguese they are similar words our words with the same connotation. And yes, It was more easy for me understood you in English than in Spanish-translated.

This sounds nice. Also, be here could be a good way to know about Spanish language. ¡Good luck here to learn about romhacking! I recommend you see the rules ("Normas/Reglas" in Spanish), if you have any doubt about the rules of the web only tell me.

With all good wishes, FEL!X.
    ¡Hi! ¡I'm FEL!X! ¿Where are you from? If you have any doubt, tell me. Welcome to WAH.

With all good wishes.

Pd: Is better for community understand you if you talk in English first and also you traduce. If we have both will be more easy to understand. ;D
  • Cargando…
  • Cargando…
  • Cargando…