Registrarse

Pokémon Ediciones Platino Rojo y Azul - Alfa 1.3 Publicado!

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

GoGoJJTech

GoGoJJTech.com (WIP!)
Hey all! You can now support me on my site! Click here!

If you can't/won't pay, just know that I appreciate your support just by playing! Thanks everyone!

M

Miembro eliminado 28262

Invitado
Damn! my ears!
i'm with lunos, that sounds pretty creepy
:s

I'm not sure it's the right decision.

ps: nice AMU ;p

GoGoJJTech

GoGoJJTech.com (WIP!)
I have done some work that you will not be able to see because it's just data. Like cries and Pokémon data stuff and things

But here's something small I can show you in the meantime:

Again, nothing really to show, just wanted to give a small update because why not?

Última edición:

Lunos

Enfrentando a La Organización
Miembro insignia
I have done some work that you will not be able to see because it's just data. Like cries and Pokémon data stuff and things

But here's something small I can show you in the meantime:

Again, nothing really to show, just wanted to give a small update because why not?
Okay.
So.. we will be able to do something with those Pokémons..
Hmm.. that's interesting :B ...
Btw, i've just played the Alpha 1.3 another and it was beautiful <3
30 minutes only (Used the turbo to LvlUp my Chimchar tho) but beautiful <3

Btw, you should consider for the "To-do list", fixing a bit the proportion between the Overworlds and the Buildings Sizes, it's weird xD
The Main Character is almost like half of the size of an actual build and it doesn't make too much sense xDDD

GoGoJJTech

GoGoJJTech.com (WIP!)
Okay.
So.. we will be able to do something with those Pokémons..
Hmm.. that's interesting :B ...
Btw, i've just played the Alpha 1.3 another and it was beautiful <3
30 minutes only (Used the turbo to LvlUp my Chimchar tho) but beautiful <3

Btw, you should consider for the "To-do list", fixing a bit the proportion between the Overworlds and the Buildings Sizes, it's weird xD
The Main Character is almost like half of the size of an actual build and it doesn't make too much sense xDDD
You're the first person to tell me that there's a strange proportion..
I ripped everything from the original game so nothing should be strange. It's probably the lack of shadows throwing you off (since the lack of shadows makes the game look weird)

Also this is for the Battle Frontier.

GoGoJJTech

GoGoJJTech.com (WIP!)
Well I had a rough past few days, and today as well
I was also having trouble getting the Pokédex types working (Seed[Bulbasaur], Alpha[Arceus], Temporal[Dialga], Weather[Castform] etc)
But I finally got it working:

hastebin

It may not look like much, but total automation for this hack is the best thing to happen

Naren Jr.

Puto amo
Usuario de Platino
Well I had a rough past few days, and today as well
I was also having trouble getting the Pokédex types working (Seed[Bulbasaur], Alpha[Arceus], Temporal[Dialga], Weather[Castform] etc)
But I finally got it working:

hastebin

It may not look like much, but total automation for this hack is the best thing to happen
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ Buen trabajo señorita Gogo, ojala la gente se anime mas a comentar!!!

Y nos muestre un par de videos mas sobre el hack

Buenas vibras mega gogo!!! (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

GoGoJJTech

GoGoJJTech.com (WIP!)
And before I rest, I started to do map events (the scripts are also dumped from the people currently)

hastebin

Once this part is complete, I can actually start advancing in the games' developments!

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.