Registrarse

Pokemon Legends of Kanto !

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Download Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/?cfxis2i67jy9r2i

Plot:
Setting
Pokémon LOK take place in the region of Kanto. This is one distinct region, with different geographical habitats for the 151 existing Pokémon species, along with human-populated towns and cities, and Routes connecting locations with one another. Some areas are only accessible once the player learns a special ability or gains a special item. Areas in which the player can catch Pokémon range from caves to the sea, where the kinds of Pokémon available to catch varies. For example, Tentacool can only be caught either through fishing or when the player is in a body of water, while Zubat can only be caught in a cave.

Story
After venturing alone into deep grass, a voice warns the player to stop in which is revealed to be Professor Oak, a famous Pokémon researcher. Professor Oak explains to the player that wild Pokémon may be living there, and encountering them alone can be very dangerous. He takes the player to his laboratory where the player meets Oak's grandson, a rival aspiring Pokémon Trainer. The player and the rival are both instructed to select a starter Pokémon for their travels out of Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Charmander. Oak's Grandson will receive a special pokemon. He will then challenge the player to a Pokémon battle with their newly obtained Pokémon later on in the game, and will continue to battle the player at certain points throughout the games.

While visiting the region's cities, the player will encounter special establishments called Gyms. Inside these buildings are Gym Leaders, each of whom the player must defeat in a Pokémon battle to obtain a total of eight Gym Badges. Once the badges are acquired, the player is given permission to enter the Pokémon League, which consists of the best Pokémon trainers in the region. There the player will battle the Elite Four and finally the new Champion: the player's rival. Also, throughout the game the player will have to battle against the forces of Team Rocket, a criminal organization that abuses Pokémon.They devise numerous plans for stealing rare Pokémon, which the player must foil.

Video:

Features:
Gen 1-5 with Mega
16 Gyms
2 Regions
Post Game Events
Special Pokemon Events
Mystery Gift
DS Battle System

Credit:

Team:
Zeak
P.Claydon
Bernard

"Pokémon Essentials" was created by:
Flameguru
Peter O.
Maruno

Contributions from:
MiDas Mike
Boushy
Near Fantastica
Brother1440
PinkMan
FL.
Popper
Genzai Kawakami
Rataime
Harshboy
SoundSpawn
help-14
the__end
IceGod64
Venom12
Jacob O. Wobbrock
Wachunga
KitsuneKouta
xLeD
Lisa Anthony
Gregory
Ed
Carmaniac
Luka S.J
LilaTraube
PSP DS GEN 5
shiney570
FohlenETech
Zenionith
Umberion

"RPG Maker XP" by:
Enterbrain

LukaSJ

@LukaSJ0
Unless you've done everything here yourself (which we know you didn't), you're lacking some serious credits. You keep forgetting to post those. Also try to write more about your game than just a short list of features. Explain to us why we should be compelled to consider downloading the game.

H.B.P

Emperador Kaktiácero
Miembro de honor
Your hack is somewhat surprising and disappointing. Let's explain it a bit, the graphics you use in-battle are impressive, 3D-like models which ressemble to the ones used in Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS. However, the tileset is stuck in other generation and the tiles aren't well positioned, as they are lined up. Before uploading a new beta, you should improve this section first.

George Boo♪;299458 dijo:
Your hack is somewhat surprising and disappointing. Let's explain it a bit, the graphics you use in-battle are impressive, 3D-like models which ressemble to the ones used in Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS. However, the tileset is stuck in other generation and the tiles aren't well positioned, as they are lined up. Before uploading a new beta, you should improve this section first.
you must be dumb .... the game has been out for over a year now and has been on top 100 list on IndieDB multiple times. And the final version of the game comes out in a the next few months.

you must be dumb .... the game has been out for over a year now and has been on top 100 list on IndieDB multiple times. And the final version of the game comes out in a the next few months.
Why can't u respect the opinion of other people? Lol. Those type of people are crap. We don't need flammers here.

VGS

I Love Enchiladas ♥
Wow! I was surprised the battle system is a great project. But my English is bad xD
Anyway, very good.

Master_Trainer

Usuario mítico
it looks great, but... 1.4 Gb seriously? No offense but that is a ridiculous amount of data for a RPG Pokemon Game. I think the 60% of that 1.4 Gb are the 3D models, maybe if the creator use normal 2D sprites...

Maybe the 3D models are the best on an esthetical way, but they make a game so bigger.

on the other hand, the Tileset is good but out of here there is a lot of RPG that uses the same Tileset whatever for me in particuar that is not a problem.

Its a good game but maybe need a little polish *cof* It's so bigger *cof*

it looks great, but... 1.4 Gb seriously? No offense but that is a ridiculous amount of data for a RPG Pokemon Game. I think the 60% of that 1.4 Gb are the 3D models, maybe if the creator use normal 2D sprites...

Maybe the 3D models are the best on an esthetical way, but they make a game so bigger.

on the other hand, the Tileset is good but out of here there is a lot of RPG that uses the same Tileset whatever for me in particuar that is not a problem.

Its a good game but maybe need a little polish *cof* It's so bigger *cof*
yeah 3D sprites take up most of the Data... :(
but in other news yes I'll try to polish it up for the final release of the game.
Yeah I don't really care about how the game looks , all i care about if the game has a story and easy to play for people.

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.