Registrarse

Bug at viridian forest

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Z

zinuss

Invitado
When I start a battle in viridian forest, it's all okay, but when i finish the battle and if im close to a trainer, my script bugs and stops and i can only move the other trainer in a square. I dont know what happens, Will be a problem if i put full of grass? cause i did. And i also moved the original trainers, but im sure that's not the problem. Do someone know?

Inferno

Miembro insignia
Miembro insignia
When I start a battle in viridian forest, it's all okay, but when i finish the battle and if im close to a trainer, my script bugs and stops and i can only move the other trainer in a square. I dont know what happens, Will be a problem if i put full of grass? cause i did. And i also moved the original trainers, but im sure that's not the problem. Do someone know?
Check that the trainer doesn't have the behavior "look down", if this is the case change it to "no movement".

Z

zinuss

Invitado
Thanks, Ive just realised it, but i could notice that it works with look right or look left, but yes, if i put look down the bug starts, as the sprite is always looking down it doesn't need to have look down xD fuck genius!

thanks! :)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.