Registrarse

[Gráficos] [GBA]Back Sprite&Ow Barry

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Hi to everybody!

For before thing I apologize me if opening and compiling this thread had to have wrong section or not to have I respect some rule!
In the case I/you had broken some rule or wrong section, I will immediately handle to cancel the discussion.

In the last days have recovered some material I publish that could help to create me what I have in mind, but have not succeeded in creating everything as I had expectation and have found difficulty in to do it!

In the particular one, my request consists in two things:

1) Under the spoiler here under, in the first image, there are the backs sprite of Barry that I have handled to realize.
The first part of my request consists of asking the help someone to systematize the possible errors of realization and to make the three sprites correct;

2) Under the spoiler here under, in the second image, there are of the Ows of Lucas and Barry.
The second part of my request consists of asking someone if you/he/she could create two Ows of Barry in the same position of those of Lucas and in the same style of those of Barry you introduce in the image.

------------------------------------------------

Thanks in advance to whom will help me!

P.S. I apologize me for the ugly English that have used, but have not found a decent translator that could help me as would have wanted!

Thanks for your help, Shiny, were jammed on these Ow and I didn't succeed in going on!

If my project had to see sooner or later the light, I will insert you with pleasure in the final credits! ^.^ *^*

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.