Registrarse

[Herramienta] ModExe - Emerald

LiYuner

Usuario de oro
Modexe Emerald(USA)
This modexe aims to facilitate the quick addition of small mods/changes to your Emerald rom hack. In all there are 58 mods available in the tool, I hope to be able to make more mods available in the future. The proper credits of each mod are contained in the hack file.ini, it is worth mentioning the reading of the Note.txt file to settle your doubts and regarding some available functions. Another observation, my native language is the Portuguese, so I apologize if you don't understand something, translate everything using Google Translate.
If any mod is with the color green is sign that it has been inserted or already exists in your rom hack. If any mod is yellow in color is a sign that something has been inserted into the offset intended for the mod, in which case you will have to insert it manually. To insert some mod just click on it with the right mouse button and select the option 'Set modified', and to remove the mod just select the option "Original set". All mods have been tested and are working perfectly. Any doubt or anything like that is just comment, in the best hacking rom.

Here are some images of the mods available:

How to add the Ev-Iv Display:
Open the modexe, click file and then click load ini, select the File Ev-Iv Display.ini, then open the rom in the modexe
to apply this mod. To apply the other mods in the rom just follow the steps above and then select the file hacks.ini.
Note: Modexe will take a while to properly read the Ev-Iv Display file.ini because it contains a lot of data, just be patient.

Attention: Expand your rom to 32MB before applying this mod.

Link Download: Modexe - Emerald - Update 14.1
Folder containing all previous versions, and the most current, of Modexe Emerald: Emerald Modexe Folder

Credits: Tool: C&C Executable Modifier

Última edición:

Stay

Baneado
This tool is the one that I love the most of all, and even I have INIS but for the Fire Red Spanish Rom, I think it could port most of your ModExe EM Mechanics to the Spanish version of the Rom.

LiYuner

Usuario de oro
New Update v14:
New Mod: Faster Battle Intro(Like Unbound)
New Mod: Auto Case
New Mod: Cleanse Tag Modifiers
New Mod: Battle “X Item” increase by 2
New Mod: Shorten Fainting Animation
New Mod: Synchronize Guarantees Wild Natures
New Mod: Unlimited Block Feeding
New Mod: Item Cap 999

Download link updated in the main post.

LiYuner

Usuario de oro
Update v14.1:
Fix Mod
: Item Cap 999
The count of the items was not being shown correctly because I ended up putting the incorrect data of one of the
asm's in the mod. Apply the corrected mod over your rom data and then test it to see if everything works fine.

Screenshot:

OPPAi_DAiSUKi

Usuario de bronce
Update v14.1:
Fix Mod
: Item Cap 999
The count of the items was not being shown correctly because I ended up putting the incorrect data of one of the
asm's in the mod. Apply the corrected mod over your rom data and then test it to see if everything works fine.

Screenshot:

hi sir i tried this on my emerald it doesnt work...the game resets after selection ITEM in menu...