Registrarse

Pokémon Jukebox Unity [Unity Engine] - Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS, Nintendo Switch - Beta v0.0.7

HeroTheGeek

Usuario de bronce
The app is great but the app is 4gb so i reset it and save my storage space and my space is currently 6 gb

Manurocker95

Doctorando en Ingeniería Biomédica & Game Dev
Miembro insignia
The app is great but the app is 4gb so i reset it and save my storage space and my space is currently 6 gb
The new version is only 130MB as you can see in my previous posts and you can now download the albums you want. The more albums the more space it will take but you can delete them from the Shop section.

Remember uninstalling the previous version before installing the new one so the "stuck" data gets completely cleared, as installing as update will keep the downloaded data and if IDs and path change, they will remain in your disk :)

Manurocker95

Miembro insignia
Subida v0.0.3 con controles en background. Ahora podéis minimizar la app y seguir escuchando la música o redirigirla por bluetooth a unos auriculares, chromecast...

Manurocker95

Miembro insignia
Download stuck at 100 when i download gen 7 to 9 music its stuck
gen 7 OST is the biggest one so it is usually slowed down when decrypting the downloaded files (not stuck) due to multiple downloads at the same time. Just let it cook and it should end. if you don't have enough space it probably will get stuck because of the lack of space. When downloading, it requires the double of the size just for the download data, and then other regular space for the undecrypted data. In your case, it would require 3GB for compressed data:

- 1.4GB for SUMO/USUM
- 700MB for SWSH
- 800MB for SCVI

and other 4GB extras after decrypting the data (as the download is compressed it's usually a bit more). Then the downloaded files (original compressed) get deleted to save space but the double space is required for downloading + decrypting.

The time also depends on your device. My Retroid Pocket 4 pro takes 3 seconds to undecrypt SUMO data while my redmi note 9 takes 10.

Última edición:

Manurocker95

Miembro insignia
screenshot_0.png

v0.0.4 muestra ahora el tamaño de la descarga. Normalmente deberíais tener el doble de espacio reservado.

Manurocker95

Miembro insignia
Subida la 0.0.4 en la que además ahora se pueden borrar todos los datos desde la sección "Otros".

Manurocker95

Miembro insignia
¡Aquí tenéis vídeo con toda la banda sonora desde gen 1 a 9 en la v0.0.5, soporte para controles de fondo como cualquier app de música, playlists y descargas de álbumes!

Manurocker95

Miembro insignia
Pequeña actu que carga los datos de los .mp3 en chunks de memoria tanto en Android como iOS reduciendo ligeramente los tiempos de carga.