Registrarse

Professional Emerald (extremely hard)

Jose_1995

Usuario de bronce
1626724309960.png

Base game: Expert emerald

Hello, I am a geek of pokemon and an expert player in pokemon. I have modified this hardcore edition called PROFFESIONAL EMERALD, created from expert emerald. I have been inspired in kayzo editions. First of all, thanks to blue and kaizo for everything. I have finished the complete games in the option "set" in the game and it was a very gratefull experience. Although I have seen,(as an experienced player), some things which can be improved. For example:

- Kaizo:

--> Trainer's pokemon in kaizo were at level more than 100, due to it the game is a bit unfair after Elite Four.
--> An espeon with sing and psywave at level more than 100 can defeat an umbreon, this is unfair too.
--> Gym leaders and Elite Four use many items for healing their pokemon, due to it the game is a bit hard, not natural.

- Expert emerald:

--> The game is still being easy, furthermore, Elite Four are not at the level maximum, level 100.
--> Gym leaders lack of difficulty and strategy (Elite Four too).
--> Some pokemon of the gym leaders and Elite Four were not intelligent(for example, a kingdra using dragon dance without attacking when
it should do it), I mean, almost pokemon of gym leaders and Elite Four didn't use their attacks correctly.
--> The movesets of the pokemon trainers weren't the appropriate ones.

So, I have fixed all this in the edition PROFESSIONAL EMERALD. I RECOMMEND YOU TO PLAY EVEN IF YOU HAVE PLAYED EXPERT EMERALD BEFORE.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>IMPORTANT, READ THIS BEFORE PLAYING<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I have created a text document for you, indicating all CHANGES (and the RULES) respect the expert emerald, so, if I have not said anything about
a certain pokemon or ability or something, use the rest of the documents (own of expert emerald) for informing you about it. Of course, you can
get all pokemon of gym leaders(read the document).

PD: I have modified too professional Crystal and professional Platinum. I am going to create a hack of black/white 2, I am on it.

DOWNLOAD

Pokemon professional Emerald

M

Miembro eliminado 45640

Invitado
I'll give it a try, but i recommend you to use Google Translate because this is a spanish forum. Even so, there's people that speaks english, like me, but maybe the language difference would result in your hacks being overlooked.