Registrarse

Pokémon Ediciones Platino Rojo y Azul - Alfa 1.3 Publicado!

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
M

Miembro eliminado 28262

Invitado
Wow! It's fantastic you're back
I rlly hope watching more updates of ya hackrom
but... what's the big new?

Did ya made a map editor just for you, right?
cool! for you...

GoGoJJTech

GoGoJJTech.com (WIP!)
Re: Respuesta: Pokémon Ediciones Platino Rojo y Azul - Alfa 1.3 Publicado!

Wow! It's fantastic you're back
I rlly hope watching more updates of ya hackrom
but... what's the big new?

Did ya made a map editor just for you, right?
cool! for you...
The big news is that I'm back and that everything is going really quickly.
It's not my map editor. It's an edit of someone else's

The tileset editor is mine though.

Respuesta: Re: Pokémon Ediciones Platino Rojo y Azul - Alfa 1.3 Publicado!

Hey all, I'm posting a big update kinda so get ready to use your eyes

I'm finally back after a long while. I've been really busy and haven't had time to care about or focus on PRPB for months now. And the beginning of the year just had a bunch of small updates.
Well on Friday I graduated high school and met my father (whoo)
And yesterday I got my diploma (yay)

So now I finally have time and inspiration to re-institute the energy for the hacks for everyone :)

Obviously I wouldn't just make a "hi I'm back" post, so below is what I have done:
I've worked on a completely new overworld system. Here's what the world is comprised of now:

What is this? Why haven't I seen this tool? Why is everything so red? Why are you so weird, GoGo?
The only thing you need to see here is the fact that each "block" you see is 3 layers.
"BUT OGO WAT DAT MEEEEEENS?"
If you don't hack or know/care about this it basically means I can make more HD maps.
The GBA games only had 2 layers in their overworld "blocks" and it was very limiting. You can see here that it's definitely a problem to have just 2:

The random black pixels..
uuuuuugh
ughhhhh
it hurts my eyessss (fire red in general hurts my eyessss)
Ok, maybe it's not that huge of a deal, but we can't have that!

Well, now that's out of the way.

So here you can see the new layers in effect and something else I've added:

Yeah, that blue bar at the top is a script. 1 script. (If you're not a hacker just disregard this because it doesn't mean anything)
I have more flexibility in terms of everything now :)

So none of what I've said has really pointed towards non-hackers. Well here's what I say to you:
Ask me any questions, leave any comments, tell me what you'd like to see
I'll be away tomorrow (and I have to sleep early tonight) but I'll answer them asap otherwise.

I haven't had much time or inspiration to write stuff and things for Platinum: Blue, so it'll have to wait (again [sorry!])

I really want to bring back the original hype since it'll finally be achievable in the coming time. Tell your mom, your friends, your dog, your toenail that I'm back and ready to continue :)
Fantastic Job! When are you going to provide this tool for us? hahah :p

GoGoJJTech

GoGoJJTech.com (WIP!)
Hello all, I want to quickly mention that I have updated the main thread and the official Platinum Red & Blue page.
I have removed all of the text I typed when I was 14, so it looks and sounds more professional. I've also removed the redundant stuff. (For example: mentioning Sinnoh music, mentioning the day and night cycle, then mentioning that the Sinnoh music changes between day and night)
I hope you all enjoy :)

If someone would wish to translate that'd be really helpful xD

GoGoJJTech

GoGoJJTech.com (WIP!)
Hey all, here's a very very early version of what I'm currently up to:

Compared to the original:

The badges will be viewed by pressing START.
Of course the stars, score, and colors will all match your game (I downloaded a save file off the internet for the DS game so I could copy it)

GoGoJJTech

GoGoJJTech.com (WIP!)
Hey guys, I finished the first page aside from the stars and the broken $ sign.

Again, compared to the original:

I'd say it's coming along very nicely, what about you guys?

Kaiser de Emperana

Called in hand
Looks pretty good. The only thing I find kinda weird is the background, the pokeball kinda looks like an elipse, but maybe it is just me xD

Can't wait to see the badges page!

GoGoJJTech

GoGoJJTech.com (WIP!)
Looks pretty good. The only thing I find kinda weird is the background, the pokeball kinda looks like an elipse, but maybe it is just me xD

Can't wait to see the badges page!
You're right, because I just shrunk the original.

All of the stars work now :)
Will be doing the back of the card now. Also, change of plans, you'll no longer need to press START to bring up your badges, they'll be on the back where your signature is in the DS versions.

Última edición:

GoGoJJTech

GoGoJJTech.com (WIP!)
And before I go to sleep, here's the back of the trainer card so far:

The text will be in next, I just wanted to do the hard stuff first :)
I also have to do the flipping between each side, but that won't be hard either.

GoGoJJTech

GoGoJJTech.com (WIP!)
Re: Respuesta: Pokémon Ediciones Platino Rojo y Azul - Alfa 1.3 Publicado!

No se si esta en ingles por que la rom que parchee es inglesa o por que el hack esta en ingles alguien sabe si esta en ingles????
El parche y el hack están en Inglés, pero habrá traducciones en las próximas versiones. No hablo español, así que sólo tiene que utilizar Google Translate, pero los cortes traducidos serán traducidos del juego del platino real.

GoGoJJTech

GoGoJJTech.com (WIP!)
Hey all, here you can see the trainer card fully completed:

As you can see, I have received the blue card for defeating the Elite Four today (after receiving all eight badges).
The records are also shown here.

The only thing for the trainer card to actually be done is the sound effect, but after I put it in I'll make a video.

DeadApolo

A'KERIA'S TRACES
Wow. So good trainer card, i can't understand how you make this.

The Hack look incredible, it's awesome in special when i see all the asm codes in.
I'm in waiting of the next alpha or beta that you release, thanks for this incredible hack men.

Eso de poder entender inglés pero que te cueste escribirlo uffff es doloroso xDDD.

Sincerely

ApoloD - DeadApolo actually.​

M

Miembro eliminado 28262

Invitado
Mamma mia! Oh my goddess
All this stuff is rlly rlly rlly so heavy
Dayum girl!
yo seriously kickin' some butts here.

I love it!

Rubire4

Usuario mítico
El hackroom tiene buena pinta, aunque al descargarlo, lo hizo en formato ups, un formato que desconozco, y desde mi celular no me deja ejecutar con rar para jugarlo en emulador. ¿Como lo ejecuto?
Se escribe hack rom no hack room

El UPS es un parche que hay que aplicar a la ROM original,
para aplicarlo hay que utilizar ésta herramienta: https://mega.nz/#!9sIQwRza!5C465II-t6e9KKfd96PiuZvYg8Nj30CqrbqXFr_9sNw
Y si no sabes aplicarlo te dejo un tuto: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwru-AhQnDI

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.