Registrarse

Pokémon Ediciones Platino Rojo y Azul - Alfa 1.3 Publicado!

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Naren Jr.

Puto amo
Usuario de Platino
I've programmed wall generation and drawing:

(right now it's just random values but I'll do more later, this was just a test)
Te cito en la otra pagina para que no deban pasar a la otra a leer(?)

Realmente me sorprende como avanzas en sistemas en tu hack, ya que por lo visto estas trabajando en los sistemas que tiene DPPT antes que comenzar con la historia mapas y otras cosas.

Espero que nos muestras mas actualizaciones pronto!

Saludos Jefa!

Kaktus

Miembro insignia
Miembro insignia
Ya sabes mi opinión con esto, la verdad, me sorprende que seas capaz de hacer tal tipo de cosas, creo que este sistema ya lo había visto, pero nunca dejará de impresionarme, como siempre, tienes mis respetos. Lo único que me dejó un tanto fuera de lugar fue ese cuadro de color magenta en la esquina superior derecha, pero sé que lo corregirás xD

Suerte y darle caña ^^

GoGoJJTech

GoGoJJTech.com (WIP!)
Ya sabes mi opinión con esto, la verdad, me sorprende que seas capaz de hacer tal tipo de cosas, creo que este sistema ya lo había visto, pero nunca dejará de impresionarme, como siempre, tienes mis respetos. Lo único que me dejó un tanto fuera de lugar fue ese cuadro de color magenta en la esquina superior derecha, pero sé que lo corregirás xD

Suerte y darle caña ^^
The pink box is for the wireless signal image xD

GoGoJJTech

GoGoJJTech.com (WIP!)
Deltakirby dijo:
Looks the same: is the same :)
Well, no, the original games prevent holes where loot can possibly be uncovered by default, and it takes influence from the tiles above, to the left, and in the top left corner (with a few checks for heartscale-shaped holes and 2x2 holes)

It also has a bias to not reveal too much of the original wall.

Using these methods it creates a smoother environment and one where there are no issues with exposed treasure or iron :)

Anyhoozle, I've coded all of the above now xD

The best part about testing this is I can change the random seed it generates on. I have 16,777,216 possible walls to generate from and it's fun to just see what your code creates on its own xD

GoGoJJTech

GoGoJJTech.com (WIP!)
Interesting seed:

Aside from the awesomeness of randomization, I've coded the even/odd fossils
(If you don't know what those are, they are fossils you find based on your trainer ID being even or odd)

DeadApolo

A'KERIA'S TRACES
This is incredible, i always dreamed with add something like this to my game, but hey I'm not the best in the rom hacking, although I have some experience.

Atte:

ApoloD

GoGoJJTech

GoGoJJTech.com (WIP!)
Finally, I've found something other than spheres:

So now there's proof that I've added other stuff xD

BLAx501!

A veces comento en temas :3
Miembro de honor
Usuario de Platino
Finally, I've found something other than spheres:

So now there's proof that I've added other stuff xD
Looks awesome, but don't you think Spritomb's Stone is too big? I mean, that stone should be smaller than a fossil, I think xD

GoGoJJTech

GoGoJJTech.com (WIP!)
Looks awesome, but don't you think Spritomb's Stone is too big? I mean, that stone should be smaller than a fossil, I think xD
Well it looks enormous due to the empty space, but that's the regular size. The fossils are bigger than that, but you won't be able to notice it when you're playing unless you cheat with the emulator

oiram

Pokémon Gea
It's the first time I comment in this hack but I have to say that I'm always shocked and surprised because of your freaking amazing systems and your knowledge about programming in rom hacking. I also think that the things that you do are almost supernatural to do in gba, so keep it up with the great work!

minipunky8

Profesional de WaH
Dios, que currada, esta increíble! Me lo estoy descargando impaciente por jugarlo ^.^
Espero que saques pronto la Beta! :3
Suerte y sigue así!!!

Jaizu

Usuario mítico
I agree that you should resize the icons a little or just delete the indicator and making the icons glow or something to know that you are selecting X part of the menu.
Keep up the good work gogo >(@_@)>

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.