Registrarse

[Herramienta] A-Text - New .ini More Complete.

LiYuner

Usuario de oro
What I bring is an A-Text with a new .ini with new offsets configured to read various texts in the game.
I'll gradually update the data on the .ini, so be aware that it will take a long time before the content
available on .ini is very attractive.

Below I will leave some screenshots of what has available. Just open your rom in the Attached A-Text of this post.

Before I forget, I was able to do this thanks to the data available in emerald & firered decomp.

Adjuntos

Última edición:

Tito_Black

I'm just a boy acting like a goof...
So, this is very good, maybe save several hours of work, but if I remember correctly now the HexManiac is used more, but that does not take away the credit of this work. This will be very useful for sure.

LiYuner

Usuario de oro
New Update, v3. - Old
In this update I bring .ini to Fire Red USA. Here's what's available so far:
Now you can translate your rom hack by A-Text without worrying about corruption problem. Read this tutorial to learn more:
[Otros] - Tutorial - Easy and Secure Translation by A-Text | Whack a Hack Foro!

The offset I set up in the settings.ini file is the F00000.
Before you start translating your rom hack through A-Text, check if there is anything inserted in the mentioned offset.
If not, you can start translating your rom hack. You can freely change the offset in the settings file.ini if you didn't
want A-Text to enter the data in the offset That I pre-configured.

Download available in the attached file in the post.
New Update, v4. - Current
I redid .ini emerald's name to make it identical, or closer to it, than the .ini of Fire Red. All the offsets I
removed, I'll put them back soon. It took a lot of work to .ini emerald account because of the huge
volume of information/offsets to adjust, but finally here it is. Soon, maybe tomorrow, I'll bring .ini with
more offsets available. That's it for now.
Download available in the attached file in the post.