Registrarse

Animação 3d dos pokémons em gba hack?

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Hello people, I was taking a look at pokecommunity and someone put this video and asked how this would be possible. At first I thought it was a gba hack, but it seems to me it would be a rpg macker, you who know the hack world better than me, would know tell me if this (Pokémon moving all the time during the battle both front and back sprites, and realism in 3D pokemon) is possible for a hack gba rom ??¿:.¿:.¿:.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj8HVZYW0LA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_1m8p3BJaA

Sayer301!

UnityLord!
Miembro de honor
pues te lo voy a intentar explicar en castellano XD

Eso que ves es una rutina para usar sprites animados, no es complicada y la he visto por varios sitios y meter sprites con aspecto 3D dentro del juego, pero realmente no son modelos 3D, son simples sprites con animación.

Espero que esto te resuelva la duda.

pues te lo voy a intentar explicar en castellano XD

Eso que ves es una rutina para usar sprites animados, no es complicada y la he visto por varios sitios y meter sprites con aspecto 3D dentro del juego, pero realmente no son modelos 3D, son simples sprites con animación.

Espero que esto te resuelva la duda.
I understand, this is the first time I see it, I know it's possible to increase the frames in Pokémon Ruby and fire red, but make pokemons to move throughout the battle I never imagined. And the sprites with 3D aspect I also really enjoyed. But what do the back sprite move? I never saw it too .. you or anyone know where I can find tutorials for these things?

Sayer301!

UnityLord!
Miembro de honor
I understand, this is the first time I see it, I know it's possible to increase the frames in Pokémon Ruby and fire red, but make pokemons to move throughout the battle I never imagined. And the sprites with 3D aspect I also really enjoyed. But what do the back sprite move? I never saw it too .. you or anyone know where I can find tutorials for these things?
Pues realmente no se donde encontrarlos ya que nunca los usé finalmente pero seguro que nuestro querido administrador @BLAx501! te puede pasar un link con toda la informacion!

BLAx501!

A veces comento en temas :3
Miembro de honor
Usuario de Platino
I can provide you a tutorial for animating the frontsprites, but it's the first time I saw the backsprite moving too :/

I'm sure there will be some info laying around on Pokecommunity, if I get to know anything I'll tell you :3

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.