Votos: 0 0,0%
  • I can't help you but I know someone who does

Votos: 0 0,0%

• Votantes totales
Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Elmisterioso

Pequeño saltamontes
Hello everyone, I am the mysterious one this time I want to ask everyone who sees this forum for help that will be in Unity forum and Whack a Hack forum I am making a Pokemon game in Unity the first 2D and with 8 different stories because it will have two versions Hero and the Villain in the Hero we will control the Hero and in the Villain we will control the Villain in the Hero there will be 7 Protagonists with a story each but in the villain there will be only one rather an antagonist that we will control I need help from scritps or tutorials or courses but all free or piratable I ask for your help soon I will insert a demo of my game here so that you can test what it could be and even with an improved version called Pokemon antiheroe as the improved version of the two all this will be with your support with tutorials scritps and its help I'm a newbie in Unity but I learned to use this engine I can go to RPG Maker or to do a Hack Rom, the Hack Rom thing went wrong, I didn't understand anything because the binary code is very complicated I don't know what this is 0110010101010100 help me soon you will have a demo here or a downloadable demo on itch.io all from a fan to other fans, help me please

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.