Registrarse

[Herramienta] ModExe FR (Actualización 19-09-23)

zendesk

Usuario de plata
You need to search the link stone in an item editor yourself and give it using by a script, i don't know about berry seller npc
Thanks @Shiny_Miner! Yes I was able to get both working by using the advanced map editor and adding in the scripts to different NPC events. Now im trying to get the most helpful mod working (in my opinion):

Name=Pokemon Box
Warning=Credits to Vent
Description=Acces Pokemon Storage System anytime, but not anywhere. Please put the Field Script

I followed the directions, applied the Mod using ModExe (hacks 2.ini file, second mod). Then tried modifying a few items as directed with: Field Script (779620), Item Image (7796D0) and Item Palette (7797B0).

I tried modifying multiple items using both PGE and G3T, and when I tried using the modified items in game, the rom crashes every time :(
The items I've tried modifying are full heal, repel, fame checker. And the rom version: Pokemon - FireRed Version (USA, Europe).gba. The other mods i Modexe have worked on this rom.

Any idea what I'm missing here? Does this mod actually create a new item I am supposed to modify? Or do I just apply the field script and image/pallete to any existing item in the game? If it does create a new item, I have no idea what that item is...

Shiny_Miner

'El Creador del Mundo'
Thanks @Shiny_Miner! Yes I was able to get both working by using the advanced map editor and adding in the scripts to different NPC events. Now im trying to get the most helpful mod working (in my opinion):

Name=Pokemon Box
Warning=Credits to Vent
Description=Acces Pokemon Storage System anytime, but not anywhere. Please put the Field Script

I followed the directions, applied the Mod using ModExe (hacks 2.ini file, second mod). Then tried modifying a few items as directed with: Field Script (779620), Item Image (7796D0) and Item Palette (7797B0).

I tried modifying multiple items using both PGE and G3T, and when I tried using the modified items in game, the rom crashes every time :(
The items I've tried modifying are full heal, repel, fame checker. And the rom version: Pokemon - FireRed Version (USA, Europe).gba. The other mods i Modexe have worked on this rom.

Any idea what I'm missing here? Does this mod actually create a new item I am supposed to modify? Or do I just apply the field script and image/pallete to any existing item in the game? If it does create a new item, I have no idea what that item is...
I think add field script as 0x779621 and try