Registrarse

novos pokemons no a-map

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Hello friends would like to know how to make my new Pokemon inserted, appear in the a-map!. I am Using pokemon emerald 650.

Hola amigos les gustaría saber cómo hacer que mi nueva Pokemon insertada, aparezcan en el a-mapa!. Estoy utilizando pokemon esmeralda 650.

Última edición:

Zospo

Campeón del Alto Mando
If you want to put the pokemon as a wild pokemon you can do it easily in wild pokemon. But if you want to put it like a overworld you have to insert it with an extern programme like nse and then in a-map create a new overworld with your pokemons number sprite. You should make longer post, with only this we cannot kwon what is your problem.

If you want to put the pokemon as a wild pokemon you can do it easily in wild pokemon. But if you want to put it like a overworld you have to insert it with an extern programme like nse and then in a-map create a new overworld with your pokemons number sprite. You should make longer post, with only this we cannot kwon what is your problem.
my problem is not that, I know how to put wild Pokemons on the map, but the new Pokemon that have been entered not appear in the list of a-map for wild Pokemons. I want to know how to make this new Pokemon appear in the wild Pokemons list for use in the-map.

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.