Registrarse

PKMN Sky

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Hey guys,

It's a very old source from my first coding attempts -> Its very unclean and unstructured code, no OOP.
It's a modification of the pokemon-area script.

Source includes many updates, I cant remember them at all, but this is defintly the most extended pokemon browsergame source ever released!

Maybe I will start a recode in pure javascript in future..If you're interested in helping out, PM me!

Screenshots:

Features:
- Ajax map
- Live "Last catched" box
- Many design changes
- Many updates like mega evolutions
- Tons of new features
- No known exploits

Download:
Link

Fixes:
Database: Link

Thanks to Jenia Ivanov for sharing his fixes.

Demo:
Link

Do not just click the link, give this release a like

Regards

all you have to is write is a Copywrite notice saying your not the owner of pokemon and blah blah blah things like that

H.B.P

Emperador Kaktiácero
Miembro de honor
Thank you, I hope you make new improvements in the future. Also, you should think about making the available tilesets more colourful I don't like the newspaper-like colour palettes.

George Boo♪;299463 dijo:
Thank you, I hope you make new improvements in the future. Also, you should think about making the available tilesets more colourful I don't like the newspaper-like colour palettes.
Pokemon Sky has been out for a long time and im pretty sure they didnt make the tileset for this site at all...

Vxvy

Programadora amargada
I've checked the code you posted and I've played the game for a while.
Guy, you have done a huge effort to make this. I mean, you shall continue with this project. Btw, I see both English and German notes in the code, are you gonna translate the game?

About the "Demo". Thanks to the google translator I was able to understand the chatboxes but, I don't see the storyline clear at all. I mean, the code is nice, but the game itself is very simple. In fact, the "travel" system has to be improved as well as the graphics (yeah, I know it's just a demo).
Anyway, what do you plan to do with this game?

I've checked the code you posted and I've played the game for a while.
Guy, you have done a huge effort to make this. I mean, you shall continue with this project. Btw, I see both English and German notes in the code, are you gonna translate the game?

About the "Demo". Thanks to the google translator I was able to understand the chatboxes but, I don't see the storyline clear at all. I mean, the code is nice, but the game itself is very simple. In fact, the "travel" system has to be improved as well as the graphics (yeah, I know it's just a demo).
Anyway, what do you plan to do with this game?
Well for the most part I'm just going to let other people do what they want with it. It's 100% Open source MMO pokemon game on the browser.

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.