Registrarse

Pokemon: Dark Rising

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Hi, the hack's looking great, i like the story and the sprites a lot, good work there. Though i just have to say that there's a lot of gramatical and orthographic errors within the game, please correct that! other than that, great f***ing job! :D

Moonlight

Eclipsando a WAH...
Mmm.. The scans and the hack look great.Continue,I wait for the beta 1.I'm anxious for play the hack.Good.

C

Chuckles el Cerdito

Invitado
I like the last actu.
Amazing scripts and maps.
Some changed sprites.
The hack is fabulous, it's amazing, i'ts the best hack.

PD: The sprite of the CHAMPION ASH is ugly.

DarkRisingGirl

Working On Pokemon DR!
Yeah, it will be changed. That sprite won't be in the final version. I'm also re-mapping a lot of areas as well.

DarkRisingGirl

Working On Pokemon DR!
To show what a great job Atif is doing for the maps in Beta 1, I've decided to show the New & Improved Fells Town & Atlantic City:

The rest you'll see when I release the full version.

mmmm, i've been playing your hack, and i have to say that though the story is interesting, there's way too many gramatical and otographic errors, the most common being using the "your" instead of "you're", sorry to say it but that's like spitting in the face of language, you should correct that cause it will be more enjoyable for a player given the quantity of text there resides in a pokemon game. Another thing is, why did you use Red's sprite for Ash? they're too completely different characters though Ash is slightly based on Red, i think you should make a new unique Ash sprite. Apart from that, good story and development, Keep up with it!

DarkRisingGirl

Working On Pokemon DR!
Thanks. I've been fixing a lot of grammar for the next release and I kinda ran out of sprite palletes for Ash. But I will try redoing him using other palletes I have.

it's simple i found a bug that when you fight V after Atlantic City he gift you an ultra ball, but if you lose and go again, he do it again, i did it 3 times to test it, and yeah, you can do it always :B

Just saying. . .

great hack, im argentine and it's a great job.

An another one, when you finish touching the triangle of arceus and get the pokemon, you go out of the "house", if you enter again, you will get the pokemon again :D

DarkRisingGirl

Working On Pokemon DR!
Thanks, I'll be fixing them in the final release. ^.^

The hack is about 90% complete. I'll be releasing the final version next month. The sequel to this hack is already being made and I'll be releasing a beta for that one sometime early next year.

DarkRisingGirl

Working On Pokemon DR!
Long ago...There was only darkness.

Until Arceus, God of Pokemon, decided to make a new world. A world filled with
Pokemon. Arceus began creating Pokemon of different natures, types and
species on the ground, in the air, and in the water.

Arceus followers, the legends of Pokemon history, helped Arceus shape the world, Each one with
a designated job. One in particular was named Darugis. It's job was to create harmony through the Pokemon
world. Darugis was the highest in command and all of the legendaries respected it's power. Darugis soon felt superior, the recognization and sheer cockiness in it began to emit darkness, negativity, jealousy.

Darugis challanged Arceus but evidently lost. Arceus sent Darugis to the bowels of the darkness, locking it inside Pandora's Box. The few legendaries did not like how Arceus had banished Darugis and began to seperate. Creating their own worlds.

Darugis plotted, seeking revenge on Arceus. Darugis was still connected to Arceus in some way because Arceus still cared for all of it's followers. Arceus wanted to create friendship and love and thought Pokemon would be lonely.
Arceus felt they needed companions...Thus, the creation of humans began to soothe Arceus's worries. However, Darugis saw this as a plan. Darugis tempted the first humans, as they released it from it's imprisonment.
Negativty was thus spread out through the Pokemon World. Anger, jeaously, hatred, envy and so fourth.

Darugis's plan was almost complete, until a young trainer named Jean Blake sealed it away inside Pandora's Box once again. But it was not sealed away completely... Extracting it's revenge, Darugis trapped Jean Blake in an endless void so he could not stop it's plans ever again.

Until now...

POKEMON DARK RISING 1

(New Banners):

The battle with the child of Jean Blake has only begun. Although Darugis lost the battle, it was far from losing the war. Spreading it's power globally, it decided to build it's throne in another Region close by. The OMNI Region. The story continues 1 month later...What will be the outcome? Only You can decide that.

POKEMON DARK RISING 2

(The Tiles and Maps are still a work in progress)

(DR2 Banner for Early Support):

The hack is fantastic!
The pokemon,the history...
All things are incredible.o_O
You can insert sprites?
If you can,you can work in my hack to insert
some pokemon.
By,good luck witch the hack!^^

H.B.P

Emperador Kaktiácero
Miembro de honor
Well, this thread will be closed until the creator removes Cope's overworlds. He will also be penalized with 70 points of warn.

Bien, este tema permanecerá cerrado hasta que el creador elimine los minis de Cope. También será sancionado con warn de 70 puntos.

Postdata: Vaya, hoy no estoy muy lucido con el inglés~~

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.