Registrarse

POKEMON DIMENSIONS PARADOX (BETA 0.1)

SakuraHaruno

Sakura Haruno Muerta
Hello, I'm Sakura Haruno.

I'm thinking of making a hack rom called.

(POKEMON DIMENSIONS PARADOX)
Shot438.png

The story would go more or less like this:

Storyteller:

Shot442.pngIVY: Hello Serena, I see that you reached this dimension well, you must understand that Leaf, the Kanto champion, is retired.

After defeating Morgana, she retired because there was no one who could defeat her, so she decided to let Mega Nidoqueen free from her.

You must understand something Serena Leaf has a daughter, she married Blue, the former Kanto champion, when she retired, Blue took her place then Red took her place and defeated him when Red was defeated by Gold.

Gold became the new kanto champion Leaf will soon go on vacation Alona with Red and Blue....

Serena in this new world or dimension some Kanto pokemon are not there since in the war that took place in this world they did not survive.

But Serena, you must understand something. I don't give away Pokémon here, I dedicate myself more to researching the legendary Paradox.

They exist one day you will see them you will be able to capture them that if the pokedex I could improve it because well who wouldn't want to have her favorites?

of the third and second generation?

Well, without more to say, I hope you are the new champion of this virgin region called (Inferno)...

End.

Author:

In this hack rom I put a lot of effort into using obsolete programs to expand the minis and it didn't work.
Well here I show you some screenshots.

The language of this hack rom is English since it seems to work better so I don't have to translate so much into Spanish.

Actualizaciones en Español: Hola a todos bueno como lo sabrán ya tengo la (beta 0.1).

Espero y les agrade mí hack ROM si les interesa puede también ver este gameplay y en la descripción del vídeo encontrarán el link directo para descargar el juego y probarlo y por favor lean la descripción del vídeo para evitar problemas o confuciones y bueno sin más aquí el dejo el vídeo nos vemos en la siguiente beta.

Adjuntos

Última edición: