Ketan

Usuario de oro
Titolo: Pokémon Mezame
Rom Base: Ruby USA
Team: Ketan
Language: Italian

Story:
If you want you're wish to become true,
somenthing important you must sacrifice.

You're a shy and fearful guy. When you were 6 years old your parents have vanished, no one knows what happened.
From that time you've been raised as a brother by Prof. Tiziano, a young and talented Pokémon Reasercher. With him and Tommaso and Luna, childhood friends, in these years you've been doing varius commisions.
But soon this fake peace will slowly fade away, and you'll have to confront a dark past and a chaotic future.
Will you be able to fight it?

Screen:

Feature:
-Pss;
-Colored stats based on natures;
-Ost from 4-5 gen games;
-5-6 hours of gameplay, with 3 Towns, 3 Routes, a Gym Battle and 1 optional area to explore!

Beta 0.6
DOWNLOAD!

Known Bug:
-The evolution background is bugged, it will be fixed in the next version of the game!
-Kakuna backsprite is a little too high

Crediti:
Zeo
Calis
Thegreatblaid
Magiscarf
Alistair
Andrea

Others that I probably have forgot, correct me if I'm wrong!

Última edición:

Eaas

Profesional de WaH
I see that it can be improved a lot, but for such a short beta, it is going well.
The graphic section is quite careful, but it can be improved.
The statistics routine in the menu, unless you have fixed it, has errors on the PC.
Other than that, I quite like it.

Good luck and regards.

Ketan

Usuario de oro
Uploaded a new version of the rom, here's a list of the changes!

-Now the background visible during the evolution of a Pokémon is displayed correctly;
-Now the stats of a Pokémon will be displayed correctly in the Pc
-Buffed the team of the first Gym Leader.

SenorX

Tipo de incógnito
Miembro de honor
Hello, nice hack! As you can see, we added it to our catalog, made an article and a video. You have the pwrmission to edit it in the catalog section and upload also the link there. This time, I will do it for you, so no worries.

Ketan

Usuario de oro
Hello!
I hope you've been doing well so far this year.

I decided to post a little update to celebrate this:

Thanks for everyone who voted my Project, I was really surprise so many of you liked it!
I'll try to do my best this year too.

Too much words, let's get to the update!

1) Anwell Village:

A little village that in recent years, thanks to archaeological discoveries, has become "haunted" by many researchers who wants to know more about the Ruins situated nearby.

I'll leave the entire map here, if you want to see it:

2) Anwell Ruins:

This Ruins take their name from the near Village where you can explore and study the relics of a lost Empire, it seems like this was a place of some importance to that ancient civilization.
It took me more than 2 weeks to create this map, but the outcome is something I'm satisfied with.

I'll leave this map too under spoiler, if you want to look at it and tell me what you think about it!

Credits:
-Magiscarf
-Alieanor
-PkmnAlexandrite
-Phyromantical

This is it for this month, see you soon!

Ketan

Usuario de oro
Hello, everyone!
Sorry if I disappeared for this past months, I was busy playing Elden Ring and didn't have much time left to make progress on the game.

But now that I finished the first run of Elden Ring, I can get back to work on Mezame!

1)It's always good exploring:

I decided to implement one of my favorite feature in Gen 5, the Hidden Grotto!
This was made to reward exploration even more, as in this Dens you'll find Items, Rare Pokémon and abandoned Eggs that will be useful in your adventures!

2)A place to rest:

The precedent version of the Pokémon Center wasn't really at the same level of the rest of the tileset, so I took the time to renovate it!

3)Cave Biomes:

At last, here comes one of the biomes I appreciate the most: the caves!
I worked very hard to diversify it and I'm proud of the outcome. This is just a little demonstration, the real map will have even more variety and less cluttered.

Credits:
-Derlo
-Phyromantical
-Gamezop10

Hope you ejoyed it, bye!

Xiros

¡Pokémon Omega con actualización del 30/8!
Miembro de honor
Amazing style! I love how the maps look with all those different Styles and animations. Congratulations on your work!

Ketan

Usuario de oro
Hi everyone!

The last week I decided to draw the Region of my project, I'm really happy how it turned out.

Under the spoiler you can see all of the maps that will be playable in the future Beta 1, which I hope to complete by the end of the year.
Wish me luck!

Xiros

¡Pokémon Omega con actualización del 30/8!
Miembro de honor
I really love the region's style! Your drawing skills are amazing! I hope to be able to play the beta soon!

Keep up the good work!

Ketan

Usuario de oro
Hi everyone, today I'll show you the revised version of 2 maps and a completely new one, here we go!

1) Restyle of Tillam Farm and Town:
There isn't much to say about it, here some before and after screenschots!

->
->
->

2) Flooded Forest:

This is probably the last "big" map that will be present in the upcoming version of the game, only the 2 gyms and various interior maps are left to be built.
"This place was once a simple forest, but after a huge storm that made a nearby river flood it changed its soil, creating a completely new biome, rich of Bug and Water Types."

I can't find the credits for the tiles used here, I'll write them here once I remember!
And for today this is it, see ya!

U

Usuario eliminado

Invitado
Hey bro, I just remembered to comment on this hack:
I like the graphic style you employed, in general, the variety of biomes, the colours and the form of the tiles.

But there are some of them that didn't convince me. However on the screens they really looked nice.

Like the walls on ruins labirint and the square form on some maps. The first version of the Village was like I have described.

And the worldmap is pretty.

The maps I liked the most were in flooded forest and the cave. Very good use of the palettes and very beautiful style on.

Have a nice weekend!
And keep enjoying of ROM Hacking!
Interesting job, I see :)