Registrarse

Problem with Hero

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
I already asked this question but no one understood, so I am repeating and giving more details in English. :s

I had a problem when I was editing the sprite of my hero (replacing Brandon, of ruby pokemon) using the UNLZ. When I put my new sprite in place of Brandon sprite (see picture1) the sprite immediately following (heroine, May) was automatically changed to the same sprite that I used, (see picture2) but if I press "next" and see the next sprite after heroin , and then press "previous" the sprite of heroin will be the sprite I last saw, as if hers no longer existed. When I open the game it does not work. The problem is not the palette, I already did the test. And to get even more strange When I use my sprite instead of the sprite of any trainer it works and this error does not happen. This problem only occurs if I try to use my sprite instead of the hero or heroine. I already tried everything and do not know what to do, someone Could help me? My room is based Pokémon Ruby (BR).

picture1
picture2

I hope you understand my question T_T

Is there any way to use another sprite of a trainer to be my main character without exactly replace the Brandon's sprite?

Última edición:
Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.