Registrarse

Text scripts and bugs

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
My question is this: If I use the A-Text tool to change the text of a script my game can have bugs, right? But if I open a script tool and edit the text, my game may have bugs too ? And if I, for example, modify other script commands, other than the texts, may have bugs?

As an example: The game already has scripts and people on the map, if I want to use those already existing, but modified by a scripts tool, there will be bugs? It is recommended to do this or not?

Cheve

MoonLover~
Miembro de honor
My question is this: If I use the A-Text tool to change the text of a script my game can have bugs, right? But if I open a script tool and edit the text, my game may have bugs too ? And if I, for example, modify other script commands, other than the texts, may have bugs?

As an example: The game already has scripts and people on the map, if I want to use those already existing, but modified by a scripts tool, there will be bugs? It is recommended to do this or not?
Never recomended.
The better way to do this it's using "Dynamic" with XSE and repointing what you need.

(You can also check how many bytes use the original Script and how much will take yours but it's a lot of work and still can be errors)

Now, just editing text, if the new one have LESS characters than the older one, tere should be no problem.

Never recomended.
The better way to do this it's using "Dynamic" with XSE and repointing what you need.

(You can also check how many bytes use the original Script and how much will take yours but it's a lot of work and still can be errors)

Now, just editing text, if the new one have LESS characters than the older one, tere should be no problem.
Hmmm I understand. Thank you :)

I have many basic questions as I have done, if no one answer me, can I ask you for help me more often? (I think it will be many times haha) :p

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.