E
Puntuación de reacción

Mensajes de perfil Última actividad Publicaciones Acerca

• Awesome, I'll insert some of them too. I also got a few fakemon I want to add but I'll leave those for last since I do need backsprites.
    Dude, you want to start adding pokemon with me? I got permission to use some x and y sprites by a talented person:) Check them out. Pokemon X and Y Sprite Dex by zerudez on deviantART
    Some are missing but it's alright since I also know were to get the rest and the backsprites in PC.
    Claro, te lo dejo todo aquí. Por X and Y BG te refieres al que use de base no? si no es ese ya me avisaras.

Sphere: Sphere RPG Engine | Free Games software downloads at SourceForge.net

X and Y BG: deviantART: More Like Pokemon X/Y BG Battle [Grass] Rip by PokemonBrendan
    Wow, I would love to use this tiles. The grass ones aren't that appealing to me but the rest is simply amazing.
    That's a preatty neat base! Looks cool to me. But you are limited to desert-like maps.
    The thing on making mountain is, for me, the "roundity" and naturality. I mean just imagine the form of a mountain in real life, they are not that straight right?

What I always do is just draw the mountain with any tile and then connect each tile with his appropiate part of the mountain? Get it? Maybe I don't know enough english to express this but I'm trying my best xD

Anyway, that map looks nintendo-ish, and it's not bad at all!
    Thanks! I read the comment ^^
    I think RPG is a great base for making maps with nice tiles, and the results are kind of better, but I think I need not to abuse the use of that much decoration tiles. But the thing is i don't like using rom-bases for mapping and neither i like inserting tiles every time I make a map xD
    I feel like I won't ever start hahahaha Need more helping hands and dedication.
    Yeah xD And of course, writing is the thing I love most and enjoy doing. That's exactly why there's a lot of stuff to be done xD
    Oh, now I get it xD Nice, if you need any help in the story I can help out Btw, I decided to change the name of "Pokemon Genetic Origins" to "Pokemon Forgotten Dreams". The game will be divided into a trilogy. Each connecting to the last game which the first one is the origin of a special power, the second is the direct sequel and follow up. And the third is more of a dark one. This is because the character you use is actually evil and then turns good.

PS: Sorry if I took long in replying. I accidently wrote this on my wall. LOL
    Yep. And not much, I have a list over 60 songs to include in the hack. I'm only missing the legendary song. But these songs are awesome.
    Ah, people should really give credits. They don't even do it on the music. I for one will have at least the person and the song used. But seriously man, I have a fire deep within me to do this. But there's a lot of things I need @_@
    Yeah, that's why I haven't done a video with the intro yet xD And what do you mean they look like ratas? You mean NDS style?
    Well, like I said, they need to be custom. That's why I haven't asked anyone yet. They need to be done differently xD And tell me:O
    That's pretty much what I need xD Anyway it's just... that it's a bit hard because there's supposed to be a big bubble with mew inside sleeping at the bottom middle. And the background is supposed to be underwater. I was planning on changing the flam particles in FR to bubbles.
  • Cargando…
  • Cargando…
  • Cargando…