Registrarse

[FR] ¿Es posible hacer Mugshots de fondo transparente sin ASM?

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Bueno, como sabrán al ejecutar el comando showpokepic en la pantalla aparecerá un Pokémon que seleccionemos (O en este caso un mughsot de 64x64). He visto que con ASM es posible ponerle un fondo transparente a estos, mi pregunta es si se puede lograr el mismo resultado sin ASM.

Última edición:

Corbitto

espantaviejas
Respuesta: [FR] ¿Es posible hacer Mugshots transparentes sin ASM?

tengo entendido que la base JPAN Engine tiene un especial que hace algo similar.

jiangzhengwenjz

Usuario mítico
Put 00 00 00 00 at 0x9d360 (orginally found by ~Against) should be a simple way to deactivate the "box"in "showpokepic" in FR (but you shouldn't define its x-coordinate as "0" which means it should >0)
However, using ASM to generate OBJs is always a better and simpler way.

Gold

Porrero a tiempo parcial
Miembro insignia
Hacerlo con ASM es tán fàcil y sencillo que no veo el porque lo evades, salvo por el showpokepic no sé de alguna manera de mostrar un sprite sin el showpokepic

Sayer301!

UnityLord!
Miembro de honor
A parte del método de @jiangzhengwenjz que es el mejor, también puedes mover la caja de texto fuera de la pantalla con WBTO, por lo que se moverá tambien la caja del showpokepic y quedará solo el sprite.

jiangzhengwenjz

Usuario mítico
Re: Respuesta: [FR] ¿Es posible hacer Mugshots de fondo transparente sin ASM?

A parte del método de @jiangzhengwenjz que es el mejor, también puedes mover la caja de texto fuera de la pantalla con WBTO, por lo que se moverá tambien la caja del showpokepic y quedará solo el sprite.
¿:.To be honest, I never thought of the way you said. Do you mean modifying the "Tilemap" in the VRAM? :p

Sayer301!

UnityLord!
Miembro de honor
Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: [FR] ¿Es posible hacer Mugshots de fondo transparente sin ASM?

¿:.To be honest, I never thought of the way you said. Do you mean modifying the "Tilemap" in the VRAM? :p
When you move the Tbox with WBTO, for example:
writebytetooffset 0x70 0x4000012
The Pokepicbox too move outside of the screenmap.

Sorry for my bad english! XDDD

jiangzhengwenjz

Usuario mítico
Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: [FR] ¿Es posible hacer Mugshots de fondo transparente sin ASM?

Sorry for my bad english! XDDD
I can understand, don't worry lol:D

When you move the Tbox with WBTO, for example:
writebytetooffset 0x70 0x4000012
The Pokepicbox too move outside of the screenmap.
I think I understand what you mean, but won't the "msgbox" be moved as well? (For your case (0x70), shouldn't the msgbox be moved to the top of the screen?)

Sayer301!

UnityLord!
Miembro de honor
Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: [FR] ¿Es posible hacer Mugshots de fondo transparente sin ASM?

I can understand, don't worry lol:D

I think I understand what you mean, but won't the "msgbox" be moved as well? (For your case (0x70), shouldn't the msgbox be moved to the top of the screen?)
Yes, it move on the top, but de PokepicBox it's up than de Tbox, so that move more up of the Tbox and be have outside the screen.

jiangzhengwenjz

Usuario mítico
Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: [FR] ¿Es posible hacer Mugshots de fondo transparente sin ASM?

Yes, it move on the top, but de PokepicBox it's up than de Tbox, so that move more up of the Tbox and be have outside the screen.
Yes, I mean that normally the Tbox should be at the bottom of the screen. As you know, there're many cases requiring mugshots so don't you think the fact that the Tbox is always at the top is strange? :p

(I've played your hack long ago, but iirr, you didn't include mugshots in it, right?)

Sayer301!

UnityLord!
Miembro de honor
Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: [FR] ¿Es posible hacer Mugshots de fondo transparente sin ASM?

Yes, I mean that normally the Tbox should be at the bottom of the screen. As you know, there're many cases requiring mugshots so don't you think the fact that the Tbox is always at the top is strange? :p

(I've played your hack long ago, but iirr, you didn't include mugshots in it, right?)
yes, it's so strange beacouse only move the box, but the sprite remains in the same space. I recommend you try it.

Right, I don't include mugshots.

jiangzhengwenjz

Usuario mítico
Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: [FR] ¿Es posible hacer Mugshots de fondo transparente sin AS

yes, it's so strange beacouse only move the box, but the sprite remains in the same space. I recommend you try it.

Right, I don't include mugshots.
(I finally decided to reply XD)
Actually you're changing an I/O register, which controls the vertical offset of BG0, so the boxes (all in BG0) will be moved but the sprites are OBJs so they won't be affected.
Anyway, I think if you want to hide it, you can use the LCD window feature haha (though I'm really not sure if changing the I/O registers via wbto is a good way, because when i was doing the window via ASM and I tried to load and store values directly to the I/O registers, many awful things occur so I force myself to use the built-in functions to change them)

Última edición:
Gracias a todos por su ayuda, finalmente me he decantado por el método de jiangzhengwenjz, aquí una Scan de como ha quedado:

Pueden cerrar el tema...

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.