Registrarse

[C] FR |RF| Custom EV-IV Display Screen

Gold

Porrero a tiempo parcial
Miembro insignia
No se si sea solo a mi. El sistema funciona de maravilla en el sumario del equipo, pero cuando veo los IVS de los Pokémon del pc, me muestra datos totalmente aleatorios y erróneos. Solo sucede en el PC como se aprecia abajo.

KiddKey

Fuck off!
No se si sea solo a mi. El sistema funciona de maravilla en el sumario del equipo, pero cuando veo los IVS de los Pokémon del pc, me muestra datos totalmente aleatorios y erróneos. Solo sucede en el PC como se aprecia abajo.

desde el pc se puede ver¿?

ACE10

Héroe de WaH

Puede que sea un error por emulador, pero checaremos el codigo y haremos pruebas
Muchas gracias por informarnos.

Acimut

Profesional de WaH

¡Que tal!
Repo actualizado, problema solucionado.

• Añadido soporte para CFRU (versión Summary Screen).

Tiempo sin pasarme por aquí.
Este post está bastante obsoleto y queda pendiente por actualizarse. Por ahora revisar el archivo Readme del repositorio, también disponiblel en inglés.

pd: disculpas por la demora xd

saad100

Usuario de oro
How to fix this error ?
\nCompiling src/call_eviv.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc.exe: error: unrecognized command line option '-std=gnu17'; did you mean '-std=gnu11'?
make: *** [Makefile:99: build/src/call_eviv.o] Error 1

Acimut

Profesional de WaH
How to fix this error ?
\nCompiling src/call_eviv.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc.exe: error: unrecognized command line option '-std=gnu17'; did you mean '-std=gnu11'?
make: *** [Makefile:99: build/src/call_eviv.o] Error 1
Go to the Makefile n edit line 30 by writing -std=gnu11 instead of -std=gnu17

Acimut

Profesional de WaH
Would you be able to give a more detailed explanation for how you were able to accomplish this fix? This was an issue that I had recently been having myself and wanted to pass the knowledge of the fix to a fellow romHack creator.
He compiled the updated repository at the same offset where he inserted the ModExe. Since I knew something like this could happen, I made sure that the insertion offset had a call to the routine ready to see the Pokémon team. However, it is not necessary to have the EV-IV in the start menu, since in the latest version it is available from the Summary Screen.

Once again, here are the instructions in English to compile this.

Hotshot0247

Aprendiz de leyenda
He compiled the updated repository at the same offset where he inserted the ModExe. Since I knew something like this could happen, I made sure that the insertion offset had a call to the routine ready to see the Pokémon team. However, it is not necessary to have the EV-IV in the start menu, since in the latest version it is available from the Summary Screen.

Thank you for responding so quickly. After stumbling upon this forum, I realize that I should have really been asking you. I will go ahead and give it a try and I will follow the instructions to get this going.

Hotshot0247

Aprendiz de leyenda

I just wanted to say that you're amazing! Thank you for the help, guide, and for working on this project. I was able to follow the instructions and get the build going. It works perfectly with the rom Hack.

Wherever this rom Hack goes, please allow me to credit both you and the others who worked on/advised this project, as well.

Gracias por todo!

Hotshot0247

Aprendiz de leyenda
I just wanted to say that you're amazing! Thank you for the help, guide, and for working on this project. I was able to follow the instructions and get the build going. It works perfectly with the rom Hack.

Wherever this rom Hack goes, please allow me to credit both you and the others who worked on/advised this project, as well.

Thanks for everything!
After using your tool to build the rom file with the adjusted code for the EV-IV viewer, is it possible to revert the changes back to the original code?
I have compiled the updated repository at the same offset where I have inserted the ModExe. Since I knew something like this could happen, I made sure that the insertion offset had a call to the routine ready to see the Pokémon team. However, it is not necessary to have the EV-IV in the start menu, since in the latest version it is available from the Summary Screen.

Once again, here are the instructions in English to compile this .
After using your tool to build the rom file with the adjusted code for the EV-IV viewer, is it possible to revert the changes back to the original code?

Acimut

Profesional de WaH

To compile you leave a copy of your ROM in the root folder of the project, your unmodified ROM should be there.

Hotshot0247

Aprendiz de leyenda
To compile you leave a copy of your ROM in the root folder of the project, your unmodified ROM should be there.
I'm coming back to the forum again to just say thank you and to also ask if I could message you through discord or through other means some more questions about other projects.

Three_Infinity

Pequeño saltamontes
Hola, alguien podría ayudarme con esto de poner IVS en la pantalla del juego, se lo agradecería muchísimo, quiero empezar a jugar Pokemón pero no se como seguir todo el proceso de