Registrarse

[Galería] Mis primeros mapas.[inserte20jodidoscaracteres]

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Respuesta: my maps, game and non game.

%
srry map had to be taken down :(
hello everyone srry its been so long sense i have posted any maps i have been busy with my hack, and i havnt been on my comp in awhile.
i hope you like the map above, and please tell me what i should work on.
if you want to know the map above was made with pokemon terra firma's tiles...

Última edición:

Fran Agustín

Si el sol besa tus ojos, ni cuenta te das.
Miembro insignia

I think that this new map is the best that you have done.
It's still a little empty and maybe you should check the borders of the mountains because I think there is an error.
But it's really good, keep up the good work ;)

You're very good brother, I really like your style is great, the mountains are perfect zelda type, we hope you continue to impress.

luck

C

Chuckles el Cerdito

Invitado

Dou you have permission to use Pokémon Terra Firma as a rom base?
Of course, no. And these tiles are PRIVATE and if you use is a plagiary, you can receive warn or a ban (account suspended) if you use these type of tiles.

Please don't use Terra Firma for mapping. Make a personal rom base, or use Fire Red.

like i said i wont give credit unless asked to, and im not making a game with them just mapping, therefore there is no reason i should have to ask permission, i didnt use his game as a base, i played it. and im just mapping if you want you can link him to this page, and he can message me, if he wants. ill take down the map.. but until he messages me or anything ill keep, the map up. new maps to come. with same tiles as last uploaded.

new &
sorry map had to be taken down ;(

Última edición:
Galería de mapas de Horus

Llevo aproximadamente un año en esto, y si bien sigo sin ser gran cosa, he alcanzado un nivel bastante decente con el tiempo y la práctica.
De momento voy a dejar los mapas que ya había subido y los voy a separar por las fases por las que pasé.

Última edición:

VGS

I Love Enchiladas ♥
Respuesta: Galería de mapas de Horus

Impresionante, buen trabajo que as hecho con los mapas, se ve el cambio del primer mapa al ultimo, todos se ven increíbles.

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.