J
Puntuación de reacción

Mensajes de perfil Última actividad Publicaciones Acerca

• I'd never thought to change it, surely you have to look for the background image and modify it I recommend you do a theme, right now I don't have much time...
    You can do it easily with XSE, just press ctrl + r and click on expand, a window will appear where it will tell you that your ROM now has 32 MB.

If you want to set a specific space, it would be done differently.
    The space of the ROM? If you want more space just expand the ROM, you'll have more than enough. If that isn't what you asked then I didn't understand.
    I don't know much about cries, because I never changed them, but I think if you wanna change the old cries for the new ones just take a free offset of your ROM, and with shappy introduce the cry, then if you go to PGE you will see that in the option cries the most subdued in which each cry is found, it would be enough to change them where it has its new displacement.
    If I remember correctly, there was a problem with the offsets for the Pokémon Gen III, but I don't remember, sorry.
    I think so, I tried to put it and PGE works well, but when you change the number of evolutions, the original order of the evolutions is also modified, that's, I observed it with bulbasaur and its evolutions were altered. I've never tried to change the amount of evolutions, so I'm not very aware of how it works. Changing that part of the ini should already work, but I wouldn't know now how to tell you a way to not deconfigure the original evolutions.
    What do you intend to do? I only used PGE a couple of times so I'm not very familiar either
    Yes, those offsets that I passed you are all of the palettes that uses the original logo, in them you will have to go putting your pallets.
    Anyway, I'm gonna explain you, the setworldmapflag command is used to activate a flight position, it is set at the level script so that when you enter a city this indicator is activated, once activated you can fly to that place.

In your case, you have probably deleted that command from the map level scripts or from the map script itself.
    What have you changed recently? Did you see if it had to do with the setworldmapflag command?
    Hello, sorry if I bother you, but there are people in this forum who have difficulty understanding English. If you were so kind to edit the post with this translation of what you put you would help a lot. Regards

Estoy usando esta base para mi hack, MrDollSteaks Decap.
    No puedo editar la Pokédex con el PGE, ¿cómo puedo solucionar esto?
  • Cargando…
  • Cargando…
  • Cargando…