Registrarse

[Rutina] [ASM] Wild Double Battle in BPRE

jiangzhengwenjz

Usuario mítico
Re: Respuesta: Re: [ASM] Wild Double Battle in BPRE

Hey @jiangzhengwenjz, it's me again. So, I try again your patch and fortunately, that issue about fishing "trainers" when you already face them seems to be gone. Besides, Missignos seems to be gone as well. Yay!

I must forgot to tell you about this, because, while I was testing this again, I try really hard to find if something is wrong, and so far, remains just one thing I forget to tell you about the last time we spoke. When you use a Repel, Super or Max Repel, double wild battle still appears and even with more odds. I must say I edit that item to be like Black&White repel system, the one who ask you to use another.

Again, I'll be in touch If I found something else. This is in fact, and incredible addition. Furthermore, I would like o be in touch with you, I got some really minor issues in my hack and I think ASM and you could help me.

Thank you in advance!
ok, i totally forgot the repel issue! i will see it and commit an update

EDIT:

I've tried to test it and watched some part in a debugger, but I haven't found anything wrong. Have you guaranteed that the levels of all your party pokemons are higher than the wild ones'? I don't use Darthatron's repel hack, but I guess it won't cause a problem if the remaining step is still written to var 0x4020.

Última edición:

I guess it's fixed now, and you can try it if you want
ok, i totally forgot the repel issue! i will see it and commit an update

EDIT:

I've tried to test it and watched some part in a debugger, but I haven't found anything wrong. Have you guaranteed that the levels of all your party pokemons are higher than the wild ones'? I don't use Darthatron's repel hack, but I guess it won't cause a problem if the remaining step is still written to var 0x4020.
Oh, then, could you help me with this? I'm not that sure on what I've suppose to do to fix it =/ I think I can't send you private messages (and as you can see, my Pokémon are level 95 testing so that double battle should'nt happen usign repel).

Última edición:

jiangzhengwenjz

Usuario mítico

Oh, then, could you help me with this? I'm not that sure on what I've suppose to do to fix it =/ I think I can't send you private messages (and as you can see, my Pokémon are level 95 testing so that double battle should'nt happen usign repel).
Do you use Darthatron's repel hack? (Can you provide your skype account? It's really annoying to talk via forum messages)