Registrarse

FR | [Finalized][C+ASM] A EV-IV Display Screen [EMERALD UPDATE]

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

jiangzhengwenjz

Usuario mítico
The new version is here (no difference, but codes will be automatically inserted into the ROM):
FIRERED:
https://github.com/jiangzhengwenjz/EV-IV-Screen
EMERALD:
https://github.com/jiangzhengwenjz/EV-IV-Screen-EM
Read Readme.md to know how to compile.

Quick Preview:

OLD POST:
Perhaps it's the last thing I want to post before the summer vacation.

Download:
https://github.com/jiangzhengwenjz/EV-IV-Screen/tree/c1b303e17788f21e1a663204f9db59ffdcfc2a2d

[caja=]Usage:
1. Make sure that you have Devkitarm and GNU make/cygwin installed.
2. Download this repo and create a new folder called "build".
3. Assign the free space you want to use in linker.lsc.
4. Open your cmd prompt and type in make. Then press enter.
5. Now main.bin should be generated. Paste it to the offset specified in step3.
6. Write a script to test (You should callasm to the offset of insertion + 0x79).
Código:
Example:
lock
faceplayer
callasm 0x8800079 //I inserted the code at 0x8800000 
msgbox 0x8FD0013 0x2 //"It's nice, huh?"
releaseall
end
[/caja]

Hope you like it!

Última edición:

Xiros

¡Pokémon Omega con actualización del 30/8!
Miembro de honor
Respuesta: FR | [Finalized][C+ASM] A EV-IV Display Screen

Simply amazing! I hope to be able to create things like that in the future! I will work for that :)

Gold

Porrero a tiempo parcial
Miembro insignia

Gran trabajo, ya sería el tercer aporte tuyo que uso en mi hack, aunque me intriga saber el porque este es el primer hack ASM que se le suma 0x79 y no 0x1.

BluRose

chiste, chiste

Does there exist a reason as to why you put the pointer hand so close to the Pokémon itself? It kind of covers the Pokémon when selecting...
Otherwise, good job! I really love it~

¿Hay una razón que explica por que pusiste el indicador (que se ve como una mano) tan cerca a los Pokémon? Cubre los Pokémon cuando está encima de ellos...
¡Todavía es un buen trabajo! Me encanta~

jiangzhengwenjz

Usuario mítico
Re: Respuesta: FR | [Finalized][C+ASM] A EV-IV Display Screen

Gran trabajo, ya sería el tercer aporte tuyo que uso en mi hack, aunque me intriga saber el porque este es el primer hack ASM que se le suma 0x79 y no 0x1.
I don't use FBI's template now, so I can't control the relative offsets of the functions, which is temporarily judged by the compiler. So every time I find the function to call on my own and this time it's at +0x79. I also want to make it at the beginning, but the method is not found up to now.

Does there exist a reason as to why you put the pointer hand so close to the Pokémon itself? It kind of covers the Pokémon when selecting...
Otherwise, good job! I really love it~
Thanks. If you think it looks bad, you can configure it on your own. Basically you should just adjust the coordinates in the ASM file and the array in task_02.c. I haven't configured it much because it's just an exercise.

eing

Miembro de honor
Miembro de honor

As i mentionated in your profile, this work is really amazing.
It's very useful to competitive players.
I hope to see more of your works

Skyflyer

Creador de Pokémon Zenit
Re: FR | [Finalized][C+ASM] A EV-IV Display Screen

This looks amazing, Im learning C language but right now I don't know how to apply it to the game as I haven't researched enough. As a beginner it's not one of my priorities, but in the future I will like to learn to do things as cool as this one. So far the little time I've been at the forum I can admit you are awesome with this kind of things, Im excited to see your next invention. Regards!

jiangzhengwenjz

Usuario mítico

As i mentionated in your profile, this work is really amazing.
It's very useful to competitive players.
I hope to see more of your works
If I get more I will surely post them here, but that may only happen in summer vacation lol

This looks amazing, Im learning C language but right now I don't know how to apply it to the game as I haven't researched enough. As a beginner it's not one of my priorities, but in the future I will like to learn to do things as cool as this one. So far the little time I've been at the forum I can admit you are awesome with this kind of things, Im excited to see your next invention. Regards!
Thx! If you want to use C for hack, it will be better to learn data and ASM first.

Purple

I'll greet the sunrise, maybe...

@jiangzhengwenjz Esto me serviría mucho si no fuera por que el C me marea La verdad no se nada de nada de esto lastima que no subiste un parche :(

PD: Buen aporte Para el que sepa :)

podria alguien subir un parche con ese mismo gordito pero en offsets distintos para que les sirva a todos??

Jo7a

Kiero mi nick amarillo D:

Aplicar esto da alguna clase de bug o error?

Por que me parece un aporte muy interesante y me estoy planteando usarlo para cierto evento.

En fin, como siempre un grandisimo aporte bro!

H.B.P

Emperador Kaktiácero
Miembro de honor

I think this is the most pretty and marvelous thing ready to insert that I've ever seen, how could I miss it? Although I have a question about the system, do the EVs numbers work correctly or do they still show dynamic values? Let's keep this thread up on the board, it deserves many more replies.

jiangzhengwenjz

Usuario mítico

I've improved the firered version a bit, and the emerald version is released!

Helix Boo♪;382411 dijo:
I think this is the most pretty and marvelous thing ready to insert that I've ever seen, how could I miss it? Although I have a question about the system, do the EVs numbers work correctly or do they still show dynamic values? Let's keep this thread up on the board, it deserves many more replies.
Thanks. I think the EVs should be working properly, what do you mean by "dynamic values"?

H.B.P

Emperador Kaktiácero
Miembro de honor
Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: FR | [Finalized][C+ASM] A EV-IV Display Screen

I've improved the firered version a bit, and the emerald version is released!

Thanks. I think the EVs should be working properly, what do you mean by "dynamic values"?
I refer to those values that are constantly changing, for example, from showing 252 to showing 0.

jiangzhengwenjz

Usuario mítico
Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: FR | [Finalized][C+ASM] A EV-IV Display Screen

Helix Boo♪;382445 dijo:
I refer to those values that are constantly changing, for example, from showing 252 to showing 0.
I can't really understand your question... If you switch from pokemon to pokemon, it will always show the EVs of the selected pokemon.

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.