Registrarse

Pokémon Ediciones Platino Rojo y Azul - Alfa 1.3 Publicado!

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

GoGoJJTech

GoGoJJTech.com (WIP!)
Isn't the box too big??

Anyway, nice addon to the game ;)
I can't do anything about it until I remove the arrow and replace it with a selection border (like RS and DPPt)

I agree that you should resize the icons a little or just delete the indicator and making the icons glow or something to know that you are selecting X part of the menu.
Keep up the good work gogo >(@_@)>
I can't have the icons glow because of the way I did this.
PS: Your signature image is dumb (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Jaizu

Usuario mítico
I can't have the icons glow because of the way I did this.
PS: Your signature image is dumb (~ ̄▽ ̄)~
[/QUOTE]

My signature image is dumb, but its cute >:

I don't know how you made your routine, but you can have 2 palettes (color and B/W) and use the color one when you are hovering an item. You should also make more margin between all the menu options.
Changing the arrow to the red border shouldn't be hard.
You can grab some info between the differences in the menu of RUBY/Emerald here: Research: Exploring Ruby and Emerald - Page 2 - The PokéCommunity Forums (The RUBY one its more D/P/Pt like)

GoGoJJTech

GoGoJJTech.com (WIP!)
My signature image is dumb, but its cute >:

I don't know how you made your routine, but you can have 2 palettes (color and B/W) and use the color one when you are hovering an item. You should also make more margin between all the menu options.
Changing the arrow to the red border shouldn't be hard.
You can grab some info between the differences in the menu of RUBY/Emerald here: Research: Exploring Ruby and Emerald - Page 2 - The PokéCommunity Forums (The RUBY one its more D/P/Pt like)
I know that I could do that, there are just 0 palettes left to use. Even if there was one, I'd have to hack the tilemap each time which would get a little annoying.
Making the border most likely won't be as easy as you think, given that there is no code for that left in Emerald. I'll have to redo the whole thing.

M

Miembro eliminado 28262

Invitado
Seriosly,... It's rlly matter?
You had made all that amazing stuff
Congratulations shorty! I think all this is amazing as you.

Otherwise.... yeah,.. is a sum little big

GoGoJJTech

GoGoJJTech.com (WIP!)
So if anyone is/was worried about progress, fear not
I've gotten the events in up to the second rival battle (Past Jubilife)
I'm also making the testing environment a lot more safe by using this that I came up with:

Just wanted to keep you all up-to-date, but yeah, that's what has been happening this week.

Naren Jr.

Puto amo
Usuario de Platino
Awesome gogo-sama

Realmente el modo de prueba me hace recordar al famoso modo debug en RPGMaker, es genial saber que avanzas en el hackrom, ojala podamos ver la beta bien completa pronto, de ambos juegos tanto del Red y el Blue.

Saludos Maestra!

Xiros

¡Pokémon Omega con actualización del 30/8!
Miembro de honor
Wow! I love the graphics!

You are building an awesome hack, and i can notice the hard work since you are changing almost everything!

Keep up the good work, nice updates!

Pacodelopio

Entrenador Pkmn
Wow que guapos esos backgrounds, super estilo de rivalidad, y la midi me encanta, de exo me entran ganas de investigar sobre este tema porque mola mucho meter tus propias canciones en vez de las originales.

GoGoJJTech

GoGoJJTech.com (WIP!)
Hey all, I'm posting a big update kinda so get ready to use your eyes

I'm finally back after a long while. I've been really busy and haven't had time to care about or focus on PRPB for months now. And the beginning of the year just had a bunch of small updates.
Well on Friday I graduated high school and met my father (whoo)
And yesterday I got my diploma (yay)

So now I finally have time and inspiration to re-institute the energy for the hacks for everyone :)

Obviously I wouldn't just make a "hi I'm back" post, so below is what I have done:
I've worked on a completely new overworld system. Here's what the world is comprised of now:

What is this? Why haven't I seen this tool? Why is everything so red? Why are you so weird, GoGo?
The only thing you need to see here is the fact that each "block" you see is 3 layers.
"BUT OGO WAT DAT MEEEEEENS?"
If you don't hack or know/care about this it basically means I can make more HD maps.
The GBA games only had 2 layers in their overworld "blocks" and it was very limiting. You can see here that it's definitely a problem to have just 2:

The random black pixels..
uuuuuugh
ughhhhh
it hurts my eyessss (fire red in general hurts my eyessss)
Ok, maybe it's not that huge of a deal, but we can't have that!

Well, now that's out of the way.

So here you can see the new layers in effect and something else I've added:

Yeah, that blue bar at the top is a script. 1 script. (If you're not a hacker just disregard this because it doesn't mean anything)
I have more flexibility in terms of everything now :)

So none of what I've said has really pointed towards non-hackers. Well here's what I say to you:
Ask me any questions, leave any comments, tell me what you'd like to see
I'll be away tomorrow (and I have to sleep early tonight) but I'll answer them asap otherwise.

I haven't had much time or inspiration to write stuff and things for Platinum: Blue, so it'll have to wait (again [sorry!])

I really want to bring back the original hype since it'll finally be achievable in the coming time. Tell your mom, your friends, your dog, your toenail that I'm back and ready to continue :)

Xabier2012

Usuario mítico
¿Cómo has hecho el script que está en azul?
De todas formas, te está quedando muy bien. El cambio de tiles a la siguiente generación le está sentando bien. Me ha gustado mucho como se ve ahora la escena de combate.
Un saludo

GoGoJJTech

GoGoJJTech.com (WIP!)
Re: Respuesta: Pokémon Ediciones Platino Rojo y Azul - Alfa 1.3 Publicado!

¿Cómo has hecho el script que está en azul?
De todas formas, te está quedando muy bien. El cambio de tiles a la siguiente generación le está sentando bien. Me ha gustado mucho como se ve ahora la escena de combate.
Un saludo
I coded it in C.

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.