Registrarse

[Ruby] Pokemon Giratina Legend | 01-04-24

Eyeless Jack~

Un Rappero
Re: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend

Kann nicht warten, Andrea Ihnen die besten Hacker sind ;)

EDIT:Spiacente ho scritto che in tedesco XD mio cattivo ho dimenticato il tuo italiano

Non vedo l'ora Andrea tu sei il migliore degli hacker

Whack a Ranking! ~ Editado por FullbusterCS dijo:
WaRpoints: + 2 WaRpoints. Accede aquí

Respuesta: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend

*-* stupendo andrea :D
Spero che riuscirai a risolvere questi piccoli bug, poi magari provi a fare che si alternino le lotte in doppio e quelle normale.
-----
* - * Gorgeous andrea: D
I hope you manage to fix these little bugs, then maybe try to make the fights that take turns in double and normal ones.

Andrea

Usuario mítico
Re: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | WILD DOUBLE BATTLES 1.1

Ya estoy de vuelta aquí chicos :)
En estos días he mejorado de rutina en algunos puntos:
-Ahora dobles batallas son al azar. Tiene una oportunidad de 28% que la batalla es doble.
-Disociados segundo pokemon. El segundo pokemon se cargará de acuerdo con una tabla incluida en la rom con el siguiente pokemon: Kakuna, Metapod, Ekans, Oddish, pidgey, Swablu o mankey entonces un total de 18 pokemon (más de 12 conjunto en el advance map) ^^
Tenemos dos problemas que resolver con la última actualización: la música de batalla y de un error debido a la captura de uno de los dos pokemon.
Pokemon Ruby - ASM ROUTINE - Double Wild Battles v.1.1 - YouTube

WaRpoints: + 35 WaRpoints. Accede aquí

Jo7a

Kiero mi nick amarillo D:
Respuesta: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | WILD DOUBLE BATTLES 1.1

Increíble!
esa rutina está genial, es super original encontrarte dos pokes salvajes de golpe, laideama ha gustado mucho, si señor.

Suerte, espero que consigas corregir esos dos errores y la rutina será perfect ;P

Cheve

MoonLover~
Miembro de honor

Wow! It looks very nice :3
I hope you can make a full routine without bugs...

Go ahead and keep surprising us!

Hek el grande

Spriter y tiler avanzado

The 1.1 version of the routine looks awesome! I don't know if you've tried this already, but what will happen if you catch one of the pokemon? I supose the battle will end, even if the other pokemon is still 'alive'. In newer games you cannot use pokeballs until one of the two has fainted. I don't know if you can do that, but that would be the best way of making the double fight c:
See ya!

Andrea

Usuario mítico

Increíble!
esa rutina está genial, es super original encontrarte dos pokes salvajes de golpe, laideama ha gustado mucho, si señor.

Suerte, espero que consigas corregir esos dos errores y la rutina será perfect ;P
thanks a lot jo7a :*

Oh, new update! That's nice. It seems that it won't be long before the release of beta1. Keep trying and good luck.
it is still early to talk about a beta 1 ;) thanks

Wow! It looks very nice
I hope you can make a full routine without bugs...

Go ahead and keep surprising us!
thanks a lot :')

The 1.1 version of the routine looks awesome! I don't know if you've tried this already, but what will happen if you catch one of the pokemon? I supose the battle will end, even if the other pokemon is still 'alive'. In newer games you cannot use pokeballs until one of the two has fainted. I don't know if you can do that, but that would be the best way of making the double fight c:
See ya!
if you capture one of pokemon battle end, my intent is what you said: when you defeat a pokemon it's possible to capture it else there is a msgbox "it's not possible to capture two in the same time" :D

thanks for every single comment you post! sorry if not always answer :/

Gold

Porrero a tiempo parcial
Miembro insignia

Wow is very original these routine, I think it the ASM is a joke for you, really i never see these function un a hack early, i only like see more updates of this project, Good luck andrea!!

Ottimo andrea, fantastica routine. Spero di vederla completa un giorno.

Gran andrea, fantástica rutina. Espero ver a un día completo.

Andrea

Usuario mítico
Re: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | WILD DOUBLE BATTLES 1.2 - MUSIC FIX

Hola chicos :D
Hoy, por fin, les traigo una actualización de las batallas muy importantes para minuciosidad siempre :)
Me las arreglé para arreglar el fallo de la música:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVcroI5kRJU&feature=youtu.be
En el momento de perderse dos errores que he presentado y que he señalado.
La primera es que no se puede huir de las batallas por duplicado, el último y lo más importante es que ahora se puede lanzar la Pokeball en las batallas errores de doble causando que gráficamente :/ Voy a tratar de arreglar todo
Espero que les guste :D

MegaSceptile9

Usuario mítico
Respuesta: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | WILD DOUBLE BATTLES 1.2 - MUSIC FIX

¡Andrea, esta genial!

Es algo revolucionario y original...
Además no veo que no se pueda
huir sea un error, es más es mejor
eso le da un poco más de dificultad.

Me sorprende mucho lo que puedes
llegar a hacer con el ASM.

Mis felicitaciones y sigue así.
Suerte con el hack.

Saludos.

H.B.P

Emperador Kaktiácero
Miembro de honor
Respuesta: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | WILD DOUBLE BATTLES 1.2 - MUSIC FIX

¡Wow, estupendo! He visto varios temas en Pokecommunity sobre este tipo de rutina y sus inconvenientes, también he seguido tus progresos y me alegro mucho de que lo hayas podido apañar. Eso sí, me pregunto si ya conseguiste solucionar la cosilla de capturar a uno de los dos Pokémon salvajes.

Llevas como un par de semanas sin actualizar, espero que te animes a hacerlo pronto, mucha suerte.

Andrea

Usuario mítico
Re: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | WILD DOUBLE BATTLES 1.2 - MUSIC FIX

-ANNOUNCEMENT-

Hello guys, it is a bit of time that doesn't work in Giratina's Legend (A month and a half without updating).
Let's say that I didn't want to work on the study and takes away most of the time, plus other secondary commitments.
Now that the holidays have started, I should get back to full speed with updates, and work "seriously" until you get to my main aim which is to make you feel a damn beta/alpha :)
So expect some updates in the next few days (World Map). :)

Gold

Porrero a tiempo parcial
Miembro insignia
Respuesta: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | ANNOUNCEMENT

Is great, I'm worried of the status of the hack, but the studies are first, I keep waiting some updates, your hack is very awesome!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Genial, ya me tenia preoculado el estado del hack, pero ya sabes, el estudio es primero, asi que estare esperando actuizaciones de tu grandioso hack.

Saludos!!!

MegaSceptile9

Usuario mítico

Gee, I thought I'd already left lol

I hope we will soon bring updates and
new routines with them haha.

Cheers mate

Cielos, pensé que ya lo habías dejado jeje

Espero que pronto nos traigas actualizaciones y
junto a ellas nuevas rutinas jaja.

Saludos compañero :D

Fran Agustín

Si el sol besa tus ojos, ni cuenta te das.
Miembro insignia

Hey, Andrea! I'm glad that you didn't left the hack unfulfilled yet.
I'll be waiting for new updates, I really like your hack and I'm sure that it has got a bright future.

Andrea

Usuario mítico
Re: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | WILD DOUBLE BATTLES 1.3 - BALL FIX

I promised the update on the world map ...Well I think this is better ;)
Two days I've come up with an idea for fix the bug messages in double battle, here's what came out:

As in the DPP, now we have our beautiful message that denies us the launch of the pokeball <3
The routine checks for hp pokemon until one of the KO is not the routine will cause the message to ban :)
Of course, the routine will skip the branch relative to the message in the single battle ;)
Hope you like it! in the coming days post the video and hoping to fix the bug of "escape" (?)
After then I start working on the script :D

MegaSceptile9

Usuario mítico
Respuesta: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | WILD DOUBLE BATTLES 1.3 - BALL FIX

A very tedious job which is doing the hack, I mean, not a lot of ASM, but what little I know enough to know that is not easy to achieve what you have achieved in your hack not know about you, but it is.

My congratulations and hope to soon see the video with the routine in action but of course, more about the hack.

Regards :D

No se tú, pero, es un trabajo muy tedioso el que esta haciendo con el hack, digo, no se mucho de ASM, pero lo poco que sé basta para saber que no es nada fácil lograr lo que tú has logrado en tu hack.

Mis felicitaciones y espero ver pronto el video con la rutina en acción y pues claro, algo más sobre el hack.

Saludos

Andrea

Usuario mítico
Re: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | WILD DOUBLE BATTLES 1.3 - BALL FIX

Thanks a lot :D for option "run" is a little more difficult because there are calculations that makes the rom that I still can not understand :C