Registrarse

[Ruby] Pokemon Giratina Legend | 01-04-24

Andrea

Usuario mítico
Re: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | WILD DOUBLE BATTLES 1.3 - BALL FIX

Hello guys, a few days ago, I promised you video of wild double battl of bug fixes related to the launch of the pokeball.
In the video I showed that ball (for example the master ball) can't be launched in the presence of two pokemon.
Here you are the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap3uBLV34EE
In addition, video is already present routine "patched" for the run option in individual battles.
Let me explain: I hijacked the routine to escape going into my routine. The branch to the routine double, however, is not yet concluded, in contrast to the single battle.
In the next few days there may be some updates regarding or relating to the screen hack or the completion of the routine ^^

PkPower

Webmaster
Miembro del equipo
Webmaster
Respuesta: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | WILD DOUBLE BATTLES 1.3 - BALL FIX

¡Guau! Que buena pinta tiene, la verdad es que le añadirá emoción al hack.

Parece que todo funciona perfecto y no dará problemas (o eso espero). Poco más que comentar así que Sigue así!!

↓↓Google Translate↓↓

Wow! That is good looking, the truth is that will add excitement to hack.

It seems that everything works perfect and will not give problems (I hope). Little more than that keep it up and comment!

Andrea

Usuario mítico
Re: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | WILD DOUBLE BATTLES 1.3 - BALL FIX

Ohh, sorry ^^" I don't see them, thanks :D

Andrea

Usuario mítico
Re: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | WIP MUSIC BATTLE

Hello to all guys :D Today I want to show a little research that I conducted yesterday and implement it (Hopefully) in Giratina's Legend :)
It's nothing fancy but it will still allow you to customize important fights maybe ^^
Once you set a variable (with the number of the song), the routine will only change the music in successive battles ^^ To restore the song just once over the battle concerned, reset the song with the original number :)
Here's a little video of it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCHn6KjTXFE&feature=youtu.be
PS: I already have updates ready "in the pipeline" that will release on a regular basis in the coming days ^^
I hope you like it :)

Master Brock

Miembro insignia
Miembro insignia
Usuario de Platino
Respuesta: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | WIP MUSIC BATTLE

Andrea You Are very talented, very much impressed me your spectacular game
congratulations :)
You're the best hackers I saw in my life

seeU! XD

Andrea

Usuario mítico
Re: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | BW2 REPEL SYSTEM

Good evening guys, before I go to sleep I show you a little routine that I finished today :)

Quite simply I have implemented the system of repellents on BW2 ruby ^^ So you're not out every time to get back into the backpack to select other repellents :)

RedMort

Aprendiendo Decomp
Respuesta: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | BW2 REPEL SYSTEM

Wow! Cuando vi esto en los juegos de nintendo no tardé ni 2 minutos en imaginarmelos en un hack y darme cuenta de la dificultad que conlleva.
Y ahora vienes con esto? xD

Gran trabajo, y me encanta ver como sigues con el hack. Sigue así! :D

eing

Miembro de honor
Miembro de honor

Nice update, it's a good port to ruby!
I can imagine how do you do it, but i only say "you're great my friend".
I hope that you continue showing us the update about your hack rom!

Andrea

Usuario mítico
Re: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | BW2 REPEL SYSTEM

Wow! Cuando vi esto en los juegos de nintendo no tardé ni 2 minutos en imaginarmelos en un hack y darme cuenta de la dificultad que conlleva.
Y ahora vienes con esto? xD

Gran trabajo, y me encanta ver como sigues con el hack. Sigue así!

Nice update, it's a good port to ruby!
I can imagine how do you do it, but i only say "you're great my friend".
I hope that you continue showing us the update about your hack rom!
Thanks a lot eing ^^ it's very easy to do it ;)

Master Brock

Miembro insignia
Miembro insignia
Usuario de Platino

Excelente, un hack muy cuidado detalladamente...
sin duda va a hacer furor..

Espero que lo sigas trabajando tio, espero grandes cosas de él.

Andrea

Usuario mítico
Re: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | 4th Generation Ball - Velox & Scuro

Hello guys ;) Today I show you a small addition to the objects used :)
I added two ball Generation 4: Velox and Scuro Ball :)
Of course I have not based only on the appearance but also on their functionality, in fact I did two asm routine for the two ball to increase the level of capture to fulfillment of certain conditions ^^
Here are some screen:

I hope you enjoy :) ahh these days i start to Scripting :)
Thank GogojjTech for the idea and for his research;)

Cheve

MoonLover~
Miembro de honor
Respuesta: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | 4th Generation Ball - Velox & Scuro

Wow! Rly impresive Andrea! :D Always with innovations! ^^

Keep the good work! :D

MegaSceptile9

Usuario mítico
Respuesta: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | 4th Generation Ball - Velox & Scuro

Huh?

Are you kidding, almost no one has commented?

But this is great, just that you will implement the fast ball and the ball ocuso is a genius.

One more thing, the background is fucking great.

----------------------------------------------

¿eh?

¿Estás de broma, casi nadie ha comentado?

Pero esto esta genial, el tan solo hecho de que implementaras la veloz bola y la ocuso bola es una genialidad.

Una cosa más, ese background esta de puta madre.

Andrea

Usuario mítico
Re: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | 4th Generation Ball - Velox & Scuro

Wow! Rly impresive Andrea! Always with innovations! ^^
Keep the good work!
Thanks a lot :)
Huh?
Are you kidding, almost no one has commented?
But this is great, just that you will implement the fast ball and the ball ocuso is a genius.
One more thing, the background is fucking great.
Thanks :) i know, a little portion of people comment my hack T-T
I'm work on first script :3

BLAx501!

A veces comento en temas :3
Miembro de honor
Usuario de Platino

I can't believe I haven't commented this yet xD.

It's very impressive what you added, I was planning o doing it too, but you were faster xD.

I hope to see more progess from you and this hack soon ;)

Andrea

Usuario mítico
Re: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | RUN FIX

Good evening guys ^^ These days I'm working on the first script, when i covered for case the routine flight in ruby and .... LIGHT. It was enough to change one byte to enable the escape in double battles, here's a screen:

In the coming days I will show you the setting of the first script :)

eing

Miembro de honor
Miembro de honor
Respuesta: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | RUN FIX

Nice update my friend andrea, i see that you work alot in the routines of yout hack, and it great.
About the run, i think that would be better that you can run sometimes, for example if your pokemons are more strong that the wilds.

Continue hacking, and congrats i want to follow your updates and your knowledge!

Gold

Porrero a tiempo parcial
Miembro insignia
Respuesta: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | VILLA

Wow, looks very creepy these room, I like how looks the skull poster, but all tiles looks awesome, keep working on this c:

jiangzhengwenjz

Usuario mítico
Respuesta: Re: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | VILLA

Well here's the place where you will run virtually all of the introduction of the ROM:

It would be the inside of the villa shown some time ago.
The tiles you used are surely awesome! The dark color does make a creepy atmosphere.:)
Looking forward to your game!:D