Registrarse

[Ruby] Pokemon Giratina Legend | 01-04-24

Acspower

Pokémon Edición Elemental
Respuesta: MHM Junio 2013 | Pokemon Giratina Legend | VILLA

Muevo esto a archivo y lo cierro por inactividad.
Si el autor desea postear una actualizaci?n, que me avise y lo abro~

Andrea

Usuario mítico

I'm back! (maybe)

I took a break that has been going on since June.
In this long period, in spite of everything, I have continued to add different things that I'm going to illustrate:
First, there are few menus in the rom (black thank you for letting me use her).
To make it more realistic were added seasons also in the battles.
Were included many things, shooting games from Generation IV, as poketech bootable by pressing the "SELECT + L", the Honey Tree or Drifloon that will appear every Friday beside the windmill.
You entered also the intro of the professor-style DPP with the player who will run on the spot.
There is a new bootscreen (artwork created entirely by black) and a new routine ASM for the lighted windows at night (thank eing).
Improved graphics menu START.
She was subsequently inserted the world map of the region and included dialogues with NPCs in the game.
Lastly there will be some events "downloadable" as in next-generation games available during a specific period.
Greetings, Andrea.

Dresron

Bro
Staff

WUT! You're back!

Bueno supongo que tu sabes lo que opino sobre tu hack, para mi es unos de los mejores hacks ruby, buenas rutinas ASM y excelente gráficas.
Es genial ver denuevo un excelente hack.

Angel Asakura

Héroe Eón
Miembro de honor

LOL
You region name is for this?

I LOVE THIS ANIME! <3

MegaSceptile9

Usuario mítico

I can not believe what I 'm seeing ... it's amazing how many news you've implemented !
The graphics are great, I have no complaints about that. The intro style Pokémon DPP leaves me with lol square eye. Battle Funds are perfect and look great co everything, but what impressed me perhaps , was the game's interface , as the style of the letters to spell your name.

Something I also liked was the map , it's perfect.
This hack is loaded with ASM , just as I like lol.

Keep it up and good you came back : D

Rata

Veterano en Gráficos

Estoy sorprendido... Las rutinas ASM que muestras son
exquisitas y de un alto nivel!
Me gusta mucho lo que has hecho con el worldmap, está
fantástico e inigualable!

La box transparente ha quedado perfecta, debo decir
que me encantó.

Que bueno que vuelvas, Andrea!

Saludos! ^^

CelticFrostie

Sexador de pollos

Bueno bueno bueno. Menudo control de ASM que veo aquí *_*
Las pantallas de selección de género, tanto en la que sale el sprite como en la que salen los carácteres, son geniales.
Y el worldmap... Pffffffff... Maravilloso.
Me encantan las textbox y las BG de Batalla... Y que estés consiguiendo todos esos gráficos en Ruby, es también alucinante. Sigue así, gran actu ^^

Aguiar

Colega de los colegas
Miembro del equipo
Staff

Se ve de lujo, que locura, el título de la actualización debía de ser "Envidiosos, joderos con el ASM de mi hack"

Ahora en serio, se ve todo genial, la selección de género, el Worldmap, los BGs... Vamos, que sigas así, en ese nivel!

DavZero

Estoy mamadísimo
Miembro de honor
Usuario de Oro

Qué decir... Todo genial. Lo de poner el nombre muy original ese negro y azul...
Y el menú de mochila, guardar y tal, buenísimo.

Los gráficos son espectaculares. Los BG y el worldmap me encantan.

Sigue trayéndonos cosas así.

Seizera

Just passing

As I said a long time ago, this is one of the best hacks I've seen and the best in the forum, since it has everything any hack could want, a destacante ASM , detailed graphics, an interesting story and events and scripts simply excellent . About this update I do not have much to say , because my comments are based on constructive criticism , seeking to improve in certain respects. But in this case I have nothing to add, but a return congratulations and wish you the strength to complete this great project.

eing

Miembro de honor
Miembro de honor

Hey bro, nice update!
I have seen more things that you show in this post haha but, i recognize that i'm really impresive again.
About the intro, you should post the animation in a gif image. (As you show me..)
Finally, i need to say that i'm really glad to share routines with you, you're a good friend here. (And you know that two heads think better than ones.. And futhermore you share your knowledge with me too)

PS: I recommend that the people should subscribe to your channel, the lasterst video are really great! (Animation of tittlescreen, followme wip, diagonal stairs, BW textbox.. <3)

Andrea

Usuario mítico

I thank you all for every single comment!
When i have time i post a gif animation of player.
PS: I didn't know that anime :)

Edu

Zorro disecado

Sinceramente es incréible el manejo del ASM que tienes, y el aspecto gráfico no se queda atrás ni mucho menos.
Un gran hack sin duda alguna.
A ver si vemos una beta, espero que no vuelvas a dejar el hack en un cajón.

Rata

Veterano en Gráficos

Thanks a lot to all <3.
I remember now an user ask me to post a gif of player in the intro:

This is the gif.

Puff!! Andrea, te lo has currado, como dicen los españoles.
La verdad es GIF es impresionante. Todo tan genial como
el resto de tu hack.

Traénos más actus! Que este MHM han votado mucho por
ti y haber si puedes ganar otro premio este gran hack! ^^

Andrea

Usuario mítico

New updates.

As you can see you have inserted the new trainer card (which I forgot to show you in the previous update).
The second screen covers a small flashback, using an routine asm for grayscale, present in an event of alpha.
Then I added the "HP BAR" in the wild double battle.
Were also fixed some bugs:
- Once in the menu to rename an icon will appear in the second pokemon pokemon. (if you would capture the second pokemon).
- The animation of the launch of the poke-ball is the first and the second pokemon
- Once captured a pokemon will be added to the team.
All these fixes have been made with the help of Eing that thank you very much.
Finally I started to script a few things including secondary missions in the alpha (last screen).
Have added some musics in the game:

If anyone has suggestions on what song to use in the paths write it in the comments (since I do not believe that the midi DPP is final).
Lastly, and perhaps most important, I rewrote the history of hacks.
Now everything has a logical and with the help of some hacker (ivan, paco) I improved making, hopefully, enjoyable.
Here a small opening words to the story:
(past 5 years) - Project ECO, the failure:
Professor Oak, Professor Coreen, Professor Ethan, Blake (supervisor).
Our research team is working on a revolutionary project in the laboratory just outside the city.
The experiments conducted by the trio regarding communication between the distorted world and the real world of Pokemon.
The experiment is successful, causing an explosion that will be involved Professor oak, causing death.
Death never been established as the body is not found.
-Now-
After the disappearance of oak spend five years where our supervisor will try to revive the project ECO to crown his lust for power, all this through the kidnapping of former members of the project.
I decided, as a final step, to update the hack with a single monthly update that will cover all changes (it can happen that a month be long, so be lenient).

Rata

Veterano en Gráficos

WOW! Siempre dejándonos con la boca abierta.
La HP en doble batalla luce muy bien, nada que
objetar.

La trainer card me gusta y mucho! Pero el Sprite
del Trainer es el que no me cabe de convencer,
pues, no le veo los ojos o su pierna tiene una posición
rara. Pero ya es gusto de cada uno. Aún así se valora
todo lo que has hecho por el hack y el gran HACK! que
estás haciendo.

No puedo ver el vídeo, debe ser un error del código de
tu post.

En fin, mucha suerte y espero ese Alpha! ^^

Drive

Cazador de subnormales
Staff
Redactor/a

Es la primera vez que veo tu hack pero luce bastante bien. Creo que la historia va sobre las aventuras de un adolescente ¿No?.

Sobre tu última actualización el sprite no se le ve los ojos se los pones verde claro. Como dice Rata, la doble barra de HP lucen muy bien ¿Son de Pokemon Platinum?

Andrea

Usuario mítico

Correct the link.
the sprite is in that position to make it more dynamic but if you don't like i will try to improve it.
The bar of battle it's from platinum.